Windows 10: runtime error uplay game launcher

Discus and support runtime error uplay game launcher in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello I am getting a runtime error when i start up uplay game launcher on pc i have contacted uplay support but we are getting nowhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John CRoberts, Oct 1, 2018.

1. runtime error uplay game launcher

hello I am getting a runtime error when i start up uplay game launcher on pc i have contacted uplay support but we are getting nowhere

:)

John CRoberts, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

About uplay launcher.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to post your query on Ubi forums to get further assistance on issues related to your Uplay launcher. Refer to this link:

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/513-Uplay

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 1, 2018
  3. About uplay launcher.

My uplay launcher doesn't work when trying to play Hawx 2 on windows 10.

Piotr Ryjewski, Oct 1, 2018
  4. runtime error uplay game launcher

ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

runtime error uplay game launcher

1. runtime error uplay game launcher - Similar Threads - runtime error uplay

2. Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error: I've been having an issue when trying to install Epic Games Launcher. Basically, when I open the Epic Games Installer, the loading screen gets to a certain point where DirectX and Permissions are mentioned, then asks me to allow Epic Online Services to make changes to my...
  3. Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error: I've been having an issue when trying to install Epic Games Launcher. Basically, when I open the Epic Games Installer, the loading screen gets to a certain point where DirectX and Permissions are mentioned, then asks me to allow Epic Online Services to make changes to my...
  4. EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER ERROR 0xc00007b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER ERROR 0xc00007b: I NEED HELP, I've tried every single video to fix my Epic Games launcher literally everysingle video, I get the error 0xc00007b and I just can't fix it, please help me i've tried literally everything......
  5. EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER ERROR 0xc00007b

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER ERROR 0xc00007b: I NEED HELP, I've tried every single video to fix my Epic Games launcher literally everysingle video, I get the error 0xc00007b and I just can't fix it, please help me i've tried literally everything......
  6. EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER ERROR 0xc00007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay.: Hello. I’ve recently got this error while playing games, this only happens for games on Uplay though not on steam or anywhere else. this first occured yesterday. I have been able to play games on Uplay before without problems so this has just started happening. I have just...
  8. Icons from game launchers (Steam/Epic/uPlay/etc) are blank and don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons from game launchers (Steam/Epic/uPlay/etc) are blank and don't work: Hey, not 100% what catagory to put this in, but the shortcut icons from game launchers don't work and are blank for me. They all end in .url. I've rebuilt my icon cache, and did troubleshooting steps with Steam (verifying game files, can't remember others), but it never...
  9. Uplay app dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uplay app dll error: hello ok the issue is with the Uplay app from Ubisoft after install the app I launch the app and I have a VCRUNTIME140.dll error pop up two times [ATTACH] my current OS is Windows 10 Pro - 1809 OS Build 17763.437 I try to manually download the missing dll or...
  10. 0xEF Error while Gaming (The Crew on Uplay)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xEF Error while Gaming (The Crew on Uplay): Like the Title states -> while gaming the Screen freezes and the folloeing Error occurs: Critical_Process_Died I played Satisfactory 2 days before and nothing happend like this (Only unreal engine Error 'cause of Early Access) and the PC runned for several Days....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uplay runtime error

2. uplay c runtime error

3. runtime errors ubisoft

4. runtimte crash with uplay launcher,
  5. uplay installation error runtime,
  6. uplayvcruntime