Windows 10: Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver

Discus and support Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Helloi have a brand new Lenovo legion 5, but i have a problem installing graphics driver, i have rtx 3060 , i dowloaded the lastest version from nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Meryem Ben, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver

Helloi have a brand new Lenovo legion 5, but i have a problem installing graphics driver, i have rtx 3060 , i dowloaded the lastest version from nvidia website , version 517.48 . AT first i removed my previous version using DDU in safe mode , restarted my laptop, tried to install the newest version , everything was fine until it hits the end and this error apprears : microsoft visual c++ runtime library , runtime error , this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.why do i get this error everytime i try to install geforce experience as well ?althought i have th

:)

Meryem Ben, Sep 27, 2022

2. NVIDIA Releases the GeForce 385.28 Game Ready WHQL Drivers

NVIDIA today released the latest version of their GeForce drivers, which enable your green-powered card to run smoothly and without issues. This latest driver release is a Game-Ready WHQL one, which aims to enable the smoothest possible experience on recently-released game titles. The focus for this 38.28 version of NVIDIA's GeForce drivers was on Agents of Mayhem, Crossout and Killing Floor: Incursion, while also introducing a number of fixes. You can grab the drivers from the link below.

Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver S5Xeof6jH0JaRZNI_thm.jpg

Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver w2Jwej9hrEStKcRt_thm.jpg

Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver 7TX3c1ebtklZRCW8_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: NVIDIA GeForce 385.28 WHQL Game-Ready Drivers

Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 385.28 ( R385.28 (r384_95-13) / 22.21.13.8528 (8-9-2017) )

• [GeForce GTX 1070][Doom]: The GPU clocks remain running at high performance speeds after exiting from the game. [1954033]
    • [GeForce Experience]: "Any file is missing" error message appears when installing new drivers updated from GFE. [200306774]
    • [Call of Duty Infinite Warfare]: Performance drop occurs with updated driver. [1955894]
    • [SLI][Intel X299]: Low GPU usage resulting in poor performance occurs with the X299. [200331424]
    • [GeForce MX150][Xiaomi TM1604 notebook]: There is no driver support for this product. [1963863]
    Open Issues in Version 385.28 WHQL

Windows 10 Issues
    • [SLI][GeForce GTX 780 Ti]: There is no display output when connecting the DisplayPort and two DVI monitors. [1835763]
    • [GeForce GTX 1070][Surround]: The [Ctrl+Alt+S] keyboard shortcut does not enable or disable Surround. [1932397]
    • [GeForce GTX 970][Quantum Break]: Drop in frame rate occurs when playing the game. [1955903]
    • [GeForce GTX 1080][G-Sync]: With G-Sync enabled, stuttering occurs when playing games on the external display. [1931970]
    No Windows 7 or 8 open issues listed.

Source: NVIDIA Forums

Raevenlord, Sep 27, 2022
  3. Helmut Win User
    Nvidia Geforce Game Ready Driver Update?

"Then i noticed the gpu 1 nvidia geforce gtx 960m was also being used as well and getting up high in percentage. So both graphic cards were being used at once. That is normal right? "

Depends on the application, some are clever enough to use utilise both graphics chipsets, but most you set the default graphics in the Nvidia Control Panel.

"Someone else suggested you could just make the nvidia geforce as the graphics card for everything... so that way you use a lot of power and laptop would be fast?"

No, this has nothing to do with the speed of your Laptop, it is only applications using 3D graphics mostly games. YouTube is 2D graphics.

"Seen this message on bottom right corner many times and when you bring the mouse to it, it shows nvidia geforce game ready driver update is available."

That is probably because you have Nvidia Geforce Experience installed. You can uninstall this and save some resource usage. It is not needed and is just bloatware for most people, apart from some gamers that might use some it's facilities.

Windows updates takes care of drivers. You don't need the latest driver it does not speed up your Laptop, just fixes some obscure bug in a game you don't have installed.

"Now i did install kaspersky total "

Just uninstall that, personally I will not buy/use any product from that country. There are many alternatives.

Helmut, Sep 27, 2022
  4. Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver

NVIDIA Releases the GeForce 382.53 Game Ready Graphics Drivers

NVIDIA today released the latest version of their GeForce graphics drivers. Version 382.53 of their drivers is a special, Game Ready release that provides the optimal gaming experience for DiRT 4 and Nex Machina. In addition, NVIDIA has added/updated SLI profiles for Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, Little Nightmares, the phenomenon PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, and Transformers Online.

This release also features updated 3D Vision profiles for Tekken 7 (Fair); DiRT 4 (Not Recommended); Nex Machina (Not Recommended) and Quake Champions (Good). As always, you can grab the drivers right here on TPU. Just follow the link below, and feel free to peruse fixed and current issues after the break.

Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver cff9f270153c_thm.jpg

Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver c4116552e634_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: NVIDIA GeForce 382.53 Game Ready Drivers

Changes and Fixed Issues
    • [DirectX 11 games]: On some titles, in-game V-Sync does not work if Fast Sync is selected from the NVIDIA Control Panel. Consequently, the game frame rate is not locked to the maximum refresh rate, resulting in possible tearing. [200304603]
    • [Aerofly RC 7]: Corruption occurs in the game when shadows are enabled. [1921628]
    • [OpenGL][Tombstone Enginer]: Driver update causes corruption in Tombstone engine games. [1915851]
    • [SLI][GeForce GTX]: The secondary display remains blank after switching from Clone or Extended mode to secondary-only display mode. [200288996]
    Windows 10 Issues
    • [Firefox.exe]: Browser errors may occur or the browser may crash with NVIDIA drivers. [200301372]
    • [Kepler GPUs][SteamVR]: The compositor fails when starting up. [1929201]
    • [Power DVD 17]: The display may go blank while playing HDR video in exclusive full-screen mode. [200300818]
    • [GeForce GTX 1070]: Games (Witcher 3, For Honor) do not recognize the custom refresh rates set using the NVIDIA Control Panel. [1916598]
    • [SLI][GeForce GTX 1080][Battlefield 1 XP1]: With SLI enabled, corruption appears in the game when switching between full-screen and windowed mode. [1889162]
    • [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Mass Effect: Andromeda]: Random memory errors may occur when playing the game. [1887520]
    • [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Sid Meier's Civilization VI][G-Sync/SLI/DirectX 12]: Black corruption appears while entering the in-game menu after skipping the cutscene. [200283322]
    • [Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M][Tom Clancy's The Division Survival DLC]: Game crashes, pointing to ntdll.dll when changed to full-screen and to windowed full-screen. [200252894]
    • [Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M][ShadowPlay][For Honor]: The game silently may crash if the intro video is skipped while instant replay is on. [200247313]
    • [SLI][Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M][Gears of War 4]: Level loading may hang. [1826307]
    • [GeForce Experience]: Driver installation may fail when attempting to perform a driver overinstall.
    • To workaround, perform a clean installation.
    • [Notebook][Pascal GPU]: The display remains blank while over installing the driver, requiring a reboot. [200273603]
    • Error code 43 appears in the Device Manager after installing the driver with HDMI display connected. [200283276]
    • Driver install/overinstall requires a reboot. [1757931]

Windows 7 Issues

• [GeForce GTX 1080] Battlefield 1 hangs when campaign loaded with Fast Sync enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel. [200254350]

Raevenlord, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver

1. Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver - Similar Threads - Runtime error geforce

2. Nvidia game ready driver won't install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia game ready driver won't install: Yet another PC problem. The latest Nvidia Game Ready driver won't install. I keep getting the message "installation can't continue; an error occurred". Tried everything I saw online and am wondering if my RTX 2060 is just too outdated. Can someone please help me? Can I even...
  3. NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver made screen go black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver made screen go black.: I am running windows 11 and was given a notification that there was an NVIDIA driver update. I proceeded with the update and upon the installation finishing my screen went black and would not return to normal. I had to force shut down my computer and the issue was resolved....
  4. NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver made screen go black.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver made screen go black.: I am running windows 11 and was given a notification that there was an NVIDIA driver update. I proceeded with the update and upon the installation finishing my screen went black and would not return to normal. I had to force shut down my computer and the issue was resolved....
  5. Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver: Helloi have a brand new Lenovo legion 5, but i have a problem installing graphics driver, i have rtx 3060 , i dowloaded the lastest version from nvidia website , version 517.48 . AT first i removed my previous version using DDU in safe mode , restarted my laptop, tried to...
  6. Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver: Helloi have a brand new Lenovo legion 5, but i have a problem installing graphics driver, i have rtx 3060 , i dowloaded the lastest version from nvidia website , version 517.48 . AT first i removed my previous version using DDU in safe mode , restarted my laptop, tried to...
  7. GeForce Game Ready Driver installation error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    GeForce Game Ready Driver installation error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]GeForce Experience is a driver & experience solution that NVIDIA offers all of its GPUs. Every time a new game is launched, you may see a game-ready driver available for install. However, when doing so, if you receive an error saying that Installation can’t continue...
  8. How to fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience C++ Runtime Error

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience C++ Runtime Error: [ATTACH]NVIDIA’s GeForce Experience is a powerful program usually pre-installed on Windows PCs with the […] This article How to fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience C++ Runtime Error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. NVIDIA RELEASED SPECIAL CREATOR READY DRIVER (CRD) GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA RELEASED SPECIAL CREATOR READY DRIVER (CRD) GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER...: On 20-03-2019 Nvidia company has released the special driver which is called the nvidia creator ready driver (CRD) for GeForce DCH & STANDARD whql driver v419.67 for Windows 10 64 bit only for builtin Nvidia notebooks graphics cards. I would recommend you to install the...
  10. GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision

in Windows 10 News
    GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision: Following the posting of the final driver from Release 418 in April 2019, GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision. The NVIDIA support team will continue to address critical driver issues for 3D Vision in Release 418 through April, 2020. Those...