Windows 10: Runtime error

Discus and support Runtime error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I'm using IE, far too often I get a box that says Runtime Error and Virtual Function Call. then it kicks me offline. What is that all about? 46821 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Amadeus51, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Amadeus51 Win User

Runtime error

When I'm using IE, far too often I get a box that says Runtime Error and Virtual Function Call. then it kicks me offline. What is that all about?

:)

Amadeus51, Apr 9, 2016

2. Runtime Error-abnormal program termination on Windows 10

Old title: Runtime Error

Runtime Error

Microsoft Visual C+ + Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: …5 (x86)\AskPartnerNetwork\Toolbar\Updater\TBNotifier.exe

abnormal program termination

DaveFoster, Apr 9, 2016
  3. When I turn my computer on keep getting the following error message Runtime Error Microsoft Visual C+ + Runtime Library

Runtime Error

I keep getting the following error message. Always when I turn my computer on and various other times also. Windows 10

Microsoft Visual C+ + Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: …s (x86)\AskPartnerNetwork\Toolbar\Updater\TBNotifier.exe

abnormal program termination

I eliminated the Runtime Error by deleting the program that was causing the problem. I hope it was not something I need. [TBNotifier.exe]

DaveFoster, Apr 9, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Runtime error

Suggestion Only :

Open IE11 > Tools > Internet Options > Advanced tab at the top > click Rest button > Apply/OK

davidhk, Apr 9, 2016
  5. Amadeus51 Win User
    Okay, I did as you suggested. My computer is a mess right now, it freezes up almost constantly and most of the programs work only from time to time. I'm trying to purchase a fix-it program, but my CC was declined, although it worked fine yesterday.

Amadeus51, Apr 9, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Suggestion :
    Do a repair install.
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

In you find the tutorial a bit complex, have a look at the method I myself use.............

Use the Tech Bench ink to download your version of Win 10 ISO file :
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...brrWLRbagYCa0w

Scroll down to Select Edition > click the pointer at the right and select your edition of Windows 10 > click Confirm.
    Click the pointer and select Language > make sure you pick the same language the computer is now running > click Confirm
    Select the bit version, 32 or 64-bit. Make sure you select the same bit version as the computer is now running.
    At the bottom, click the pointer next to Save > click Save As > navigate to a folder of your choice > click the chosen folder > click Save
    The iso will start downloading to your chosen folder.
    When it is done, go to that folder > open the folder > right click at the iso file > click Mount > click Setup.exe
    Installation will begin.
    It will allow you to keep you files, settings and apps.
    No product key is required.
    Activation will be automatic.

davidhk, Apr 9, 2016
  7. Amadeus51 Win User
    Thanks for the advice, but I'm so computer illiterate I understood none of it. A repair scan says the computer is unstable, but the repair program I bought won't accept the license key so I can run it. If I can solve that problem, maybe something good will happen. I'll check back after I hear from them.

Amadeus51, Apr 9, 2016
  8. msny Win User

Runtime error

Very cool, I an going to use this as my backup to my windows 10 DVD, thanks!

msny, Apr 9, 2016
  9. msny Win User
    One question.
    Does the ISO repair/install method need to be on the boot drive for the repair or can it be on another, say, hard drive?

msny, Apr 9, 2016
  10. davidhk Win User
    I have all my iso files stored in an external hard drive.
    Whenever I need it, I just plug in my ext. hdd > right click at the iso I need> click Mount > click Setup.exe...........................

davidhk, Apr 9, 2016
  11. Amadeus51 Win User
    I'll close this thread for now. Thanks for all the advice, altho' I'm still not sure about the runtime error. The computer seemd to be stabalised now, so something worked. I'll still persue that software license key problem.

Amadeus51, Apr 10, 2016
  12. msny Win User
    From what I gather then, it can be on a non boot drive and still work.

13. davidhk Win User

Runtime error

Yes.

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Runtime error

1. Runtime error - Similar Threads - Runtime error

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Dassault 3DExperience

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Dassault 3DExperience: [ATTACH] I have this error when I try to use any 3DExperience software. I've this error since the first time I installed the software, but at the beginning I could simply ignore it and the software keeped working, while now it does not work anymore. I've tried to do a clean...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error In Windows 10 every time I unplug power cord or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error In Windows 10 every time I unplug power cord or...: I found solution if anybody needs help with this . The problem lies in the power settings . PC fighting Windows control over power settings AMD/ATI/ECT. John...
  4. Fix atibtmon.exe Runtime Error when disconnecting AC power cord

in Windows 10 News
    Fix atibtmon.exe Runtime Error when disconnecting AC power cord: [ATTACH]If when you disconnect or unplug the AC power cord from your Windows 10 […] This article Fix atibtmon.exe Runtime Error when disconnecting AC power cord first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. 0cx000007b runtime error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0cx000007b runtime error: hello! my pc have 0xc000007b problem,I've seen something but i dont have Nvidia graphic card,i have an integrated graphic card and the problem is everywhere Grand Theft Auto 5;Farming Simulator 19;Mud Runer;Rockstar game launcher and a few more please help me :D By Tilinca...
  6. .NET Runtime and Application Error trying to start an application in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Runtime and Application Error trying to start an application in Windows 10: I am trying to open an application that worked last week. Now it opens, loads for a second or so, then closes. These are the errors I get when going into event viewer the first error is the .NET Runtime error: Application: ThermoStartUp.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319...
  7. Microsoft VBS script runtime error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft VBS script runtime error: I am getting a Windows Script Host pop-up that says \AppData\Roaming\vlep....It says File Not Found and Code 800A0035 - Microsoft VBS script runtime error. Does anyone know how i can fix this?...
  8. Why do I get a runtime error when I try accessing a game via my file history?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do I get a runtime error when I try accessing a game via my file history?: Recently a windows 10 update failed for me and now I’ve become paranoid of needing to reinstall windows to fix it (I can only delay the update for 35 days). So I wanted to back up one of my games that isn’t on Steam, I was told I can do this using file history and a flash...
  9. Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime because of an error 0x80073d02

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime because of an error 0x80073d02: So I wanna install the Visual C++ 2015 Runtime but i can't because of this error App installation failed with error message: error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS_120.2212.551.0_x64__cw5n1h2txyewy....
  10. How to fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience C++ Runtime Error

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience C++ Runtime Error: [ATTACH]NVIDIA’s GeForce Experience is a powerful program usually pre-installed on Windows PCs with the […] This article How to fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience C++ Runtime Error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...