Windows 10: Runtime Error

Discus and support Runtime Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am getting a "Runtime Error at 126:756: Incorrect function" while installing games. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ujwl04, Jul 19, 2021.

1. ujwl04 Win User

Runtime Error

I am getting a "Runtime Error at 126:756: Incorrect function" while installing games. How do I fix this?

:)

ujwl04, Jul 19, 2021
  2. SrKag Win User

runtime error 217 at 50075885

tried to rest the runtime programs and update still get runtime error followed by a second error runtime
    error (at 172:103): could not call proc. then nothing. Any suggestions?

*sarc*sarc

SrKag, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Yuniel Win User
    Runtime Errors

well i guess i come here too late , i read all , i format my PC 20 hours ago and i get runtime error for like 6 time in less than 12 hours , is there a guide how to fixed it ? steps by steps also if it with picture really apreciate *Sad

in the installation i dont select cortana , i turn off all and dont sign in with microsoft account if this info help

https://www.tenforums.com/attachmen...-1.png" id="attachment264195" rel="nofollow">

- - - Updated - - -

now more error and cortana now

Runtime Error [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

i try to change view of category of CP to large to see what hapenned

also this problem/bug can cause to reduce the speed of my internet drastically ??

Yuniel, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Runtime Error

Windows 10 runtime error

Hi Maria,

I would like to inform you that this type of error is usually related to damaged C++ components installed. Download and install the latest Visual C++ runtime. Locate and then remove the existing Visual C++ installation.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

Step 1:

Press Windows key + X, click on control panel.

2. Go to Programs and Features.

3. Locate
    Microsoft Visual C++ in the list of installed programs.

4. Click
    Microsoft Visual C++, and then click Uninstall.

Step 2: Download and then install the latest Visual C++ runtime. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site:

Microsoft Download Center: Windows, Office, Xbox & More

2. Download latest Visual C++.

3. Make sure that the computer is installed with all the latest hardware drivers.

Hope the information helps.

Nachappa C K, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Runtime Error

1. Runtime Error - Similar Threads - Runtime Error

2. Runtime error at 110:69 The process cannot access the file because it is being used by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runtime error at 110:69 The process cannot access the file because it is being used by...: I am running demo Windows 11 on Mac Parallels just for this one game I play usually on my home desktop. I got it running smoothly since 2022 until a few days ago I went in to update the game with it's installer.exe and I got this error "Runtime error at 110:69 The process...
  3. Runtime error at 110:69 The process cannot access the file because it is being used by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runtime error at 110:69 The process cannot access the file because it is being used by...: I am running demo Windows 11 on Mac Parallels just for this one game I play usually on my home desktop. I got it running smoothly since 2022 until a few days ago I went in to update the game with it's installer.exe and I got this error "Runtime error at 110:69 The process...
  4. Error when downloading NET 6.0 Desktop Runtime v6.0.28

Error when downloading NET 6.0 Desktop Runtime v6.0.28: I'm trying to download this and I'm not sure whats going on[1878:616C][2024-03-12T13:21:51]i001: Burn v3.14.0.5722, Windows v10.0 Build 22631: Service Pack 0, path: C:\windows\Temp\{BC8D2CAD-8DA3-4997-BC5F-3FFEDEA4AFA3}\.cr\windowsdesktop-runtime-6.0.28-win-x64.exe...
  5. Error when downloading NET 6.0 Desktop Runtime v6.0.28

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when downloading NET 6.0 Desktop Runtime v6.0.28: I'm trying to download this and I'm not sure whats going on[1878:616C][2024-03-12T13:21:51]i001: Burn v3.14.0.5722, Windows v10.0 Build 22631: Service Pack 0, path: C:\windows\Temp\{BC8D2CAD-8DA3-4997-BC5F-3FFEDEA4AFA3}\.cr\windowsdesktop-runtime-6.0.28-win-x64.exe...
  6. I'm facing runtime error while running astrometrica and I have tried everything it's not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm facing runtime error while running astrometrica and I have tried everything it's not...: Runtime error 217 at 0040A300 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-facing-runtime-error-while-running-astrometrica/40b25a69-9361-4477-b3d2-c7f892b81717
  7. I'm facing runtime error while running astrometrica and I have tried everything it's not...

I'm facing runtime error while running astrometrica and I have tried everything it's not...: Runtime error 217 at 0040A300 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-facing-runtime-error-while-running-astrometrica/40b25a69-9361-4477-b3d2-c7f892b81717
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed: Every time I log in to my computer, this issue message pops up on my screen. I deleted any Adobe apps on my laptop, as per another post I saw, but the issue is still there. My laptop has become slow recently, and I am unsure if it is due to this error, but I would like some...
  9. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed: Every time I log in to my computer, this issue message pops up on my screen. I deleted any Adobe apps on my laptop, as per another post I saw, but the issue is still there. My laptop has become slow recently, and I am unsure if it is due to this error, but I would like some...
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging