Windows 10: Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay.

Discus and support Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I’ve recently got this error while playing games, this only happens for games on Uplay though not on steam or anywhere else. this first occured... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cleve_, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Cleve_ Win User

Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay.

Hello.

I’ve recently got this error while playing games, this only happens for games on Uplay though not on steam or anywhere else. this first occured yesterday. I have been able to play games on Uplay before without problems so this has just started happening.
    I have just done a complete reset of Windows 10 and I chose to delete everything so this is a completely fresh PC. But this is still happening.

I will be contacting Uplay support aswell.

How can I solve it? Please help.

also I have no clue what topic I’m supposed to pick for this issue

This is what the error says:

Runtime Error!

Program:

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
    Please contact the application's support team for more information.

:)

Cleve_, Apr 15, 2020

2. runtime error uplay game launcher

hello I am getting a runtime error when i start up uplay game launcher on pc i have contacted uplay support but we are getting nowhere

John CRoberts, Apr 15, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay.

Anno 2070 crashes with Runtime Error!

Hi,

just as the title says the game crashes and what is weird from my point of view is that I've been playing for like 50+ hours the past week and it just came out of nowhere. I tried verifying the game files through Uplay, this isn't a Steam version of the game. I haven't yet reinstalled it because I wanna leave it as a last step, not that it's that unpleasent but hnng.

Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay. [​IMG]

Above is the error, I had to record my screen because it flashed too fast past.

I don't know if this has anything to do with the error but I bought a new pair for memory sticks and I enabled XMP in BIOS but other than that I can't really say I've done anything fishy with my computer, I've also considered if my graphics card isn't good enough for my 1440p 144hz monitor but I haven't had any crashes in any other games.

Cheerio.

BorisTheAnimal, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay.

1. Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay. - Similar Threads - Runtime Library error

2. Runtime Library error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runtime Library error.: I am getting this error. I have tried fixing it by: running a clean boot, reinstalling the redistributables, repairing them, and many others, but what worked is i created a brand new user account and the program worked on the new account. Is there a way to fix this error on...
  3. Runtime Library error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runtime Library error.: I am getting this error. I have tried fixing it by: running a clean boot, reinstalling the redistributables, repairing them, and many others, but what worked is i created a brand new user account and the program worked on the new account. Is there a way to fix this error on...
  4. c++ library runtime error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    c++ library runtime error: How can I fix this?I've watched a tutorial but still it's not solved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-library-runtime-error/874f7e73-70a2-41af-b16e-ab859393ef92
  5. c++ library runtime error

c++ library runtime error: How can I fix this?I've watched a tutorial but still it's not solved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-library-runtime-error/874f7e73-70a2-41af-b16e-ab859393ef92
  6. c++ library runtime error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Uplay Connection Lost while playing games in Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uplay Connection Lost while playing games in Windows.: I am always getting Uplay Connection Lost while playing games in Windows. I tried everything in as per theguide, but many users in the forum on Ubisoft are saying its windows problem. How can I solve it?...
  8. 0xEF Error while Gaming (The Crew on Uplay)

0xEF Error while Gaming (The Crew on Uplay): Like the Title states -> while gaming the Screen freezes and the folloeing Error occurs: Critical_Process_Died I played Satisfactory 2 days before and nothing happend like this (Only unreal engine Error 'cause of Early Access) and the PC runned for several Days....
  9. runtime error uplay game launcher

runtime error uplay game launcher: hello I am getting a runtime error when i start up uplay game launcher on pc i have contacted uplay support but we are getting nowhere...
  10. c++ library runtime error

c++ library runtime error: I received error message : this application has requested the rentime to terminate it in an unusual way... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/c-library-runtime-error/b7f6855d-bebf-4b85-88d3-c83b9b96a6d4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uplay visual c library

2. ubisoft runtime error terminate unisual