Windows 10: RuntimeBroker.exe ERROR when accessing System?

Discus and support RuntimeBroker.exe ERROR when accessing System? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; OK........ Win 10, 64bit machine all up to date I first thought my Rollerball Mouse was acting up as I could not 'Copy & Paste' in any Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Traveller11, May 7, 2019.

1. RuntimeBroker.exe ERROR when accessing System?

OK........

Win 10, 64bit machine all up to date

I first thought my Rollerball Mouse was acting up as I could not 'Copy & Paste' in any Microsoft Office 10 programs and also had 'problems' cutting or copying files in Windows Explorer from one folder to another.

Disconnected the Mouse and tried the Touchpad which also stopped working correctly.

I then opened 'System' with the Icon in the sidebar and got the error message that "RuntimeBroker.exe was not in the correct place to work".

Looked on Google and found that the 'advice' was to open Task Manager and scroll down Processes till I found Runtime Broker and STOP it, which I did.........

But.......

The dam problem keeps coming back, so I have to then go into Task Manager and stop it running, then go back to what I was using and everything is OK.

The advice on Google Search Answer was after closing down to Re-Boot, but I don't and all is once again OK.

So how can I 'Permanently' fix this frustrating 'problem' please?

Thanks

:)

Traveller11, May 7, 2019

2. Live tiles not working and runtimebroker errors

Hey sorry I did not reply earlier.

It seems live tiles are now fixed, the apps needed to be launched again for the live tiles to be fully reset it seems.

However I'm still getting the RuntimeBroker errors in the System log. It seems to happen when I open the start menu and stay on it for a few seconds (seems the timing is similar to the time needed for the live tiles to animate).

I don't have much clues about those RuntimeBroker errors, trying to fix the permission did not work so...

ArthurMeyre, May 7, 2019
  3. zephyrus Win User
    some .exe files hang

In the last 48 hours, some .exe files do not execute. If started from explorer, explorer hangs. No error messages. These files run on another Win 10 machine. Nothing obvious in the event viewer. I note that *.exe file cannot be deleted when the system is in this state. I must reboot to regain access to the .exe file. sfc /scannnow shows no errors.

Any suggestions?

zephyrus, May 7, 2019
  4. Randy-SYR Win User

RuntimeBroker.exe ERROR when accessing System?

On Windows 10 Pro x64, DCOM Config shows two RuntimeBroker entries

After successfully correcting some 10016 errors that pointed to RuntimeBroker permissions, I've ended up with two (2) entries in DCOM Config for RuntimeBroker.

After several days, the 10016 errors have not reappeared and my system seems to be running fine but there remains two RuntimeBroker entries in DCOM.

SFC /scannow was no help nor did DSIM find anything (I didn't think either would)

Any suggestions?

RuntimeBroker.exe ERROR when accessing System? 21b1e8d7-9267-4fae-b45c-310dd43459fa.jpg

Randy-SYR, May 7, 2019
Thema:

RuntimeBroker.exe ERROR when accessing System?

1. RuntimeBroker.exe ERROR when accessing System? - Similar Threads - RuntimeBroker exe ERROR

2. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  3. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  4. RuntimeBroker Error Application not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RuntimeBroker Error Application not found: When I right-click on a program icon in the start menu or File Explorer and ask to open the file location, I receive RuntimeBroker Error Application not found....
  5. RuntimeBroker Error Application not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RuntimeBroker Error Application not found: When I right-click on a program icon in the start menu or File Explorer and ask to open the file location, I receive RuntimeBroker Error Application not found....
  6. How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...: So I’ve been getting this error code for about 2-3 its a hp pc and I’ve tried a lot of things and none of them work pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-runtimebroker-exe-application-error/a3189436-882b-499f-bd28-38e3927232f1
  7. Splwow64.exe – System Error when printing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Splwow64.exe – System Error when printing on Windows 10: While printing something on Windows 10 computer, if your system shows an error message saying splwow64.exe – System Error, you can fix it using this guide. As it stops users from printing documents or images, you need to fix this issue in order to continue using your regular...
  8. RuntimeBroker error

in Windows 10 Customization
    RuntimeBroker error: i just have 9CA88EE3-ACB7-47c8-AFC4-AB702511C276 RuntimeBroker but app need 15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402 RuntimeBroker how can i add it? in dcomcnfg.exe, is not 15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402 RuntimeBroker...
  9. rundll32.exe - System Error

in Windows 10 Support
    rundll32.exe - System Error: Im Getting "a new guard page for the stack cannot be created" Error While Zooming a JPEG in Windows Photo Viewer. Sometimes When Pressing Arrow Keys To View Next Photos. But Its Only Happening If There are RAW Files With Same Name. And Error Shows Faster When Adobe Photoshop...
  10. Runtimebroker error when I open windows update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Runtimebroker error when I open windows update?: For passed few weeks every so often when I open windows update through my search bar I get this error saying "the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform this requested operation." Only Happens when opening windows update through the search bar. I've done a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. runtimebroker error message

2. runtime broker error message

3. runtimebroker.exe windows 10 fix windows cannot access