Windows 10: RuntimeBroker.exe Error

Discus and support RuntimeBroker.exe Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have received this RuntimeBroker.exe error that reads "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Neeraj Gwalani, Aug 16, 2019.

1. RuntimeBroker.exe Error

I have received this RuntimeBroker.exe error that reads "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation".

:)

Neeraj Gwalani, Aug 16, 2019

2. Live tiles not working and runtimebroker errors

Hey sorry I did not reply earlier.

It seems live tiles are now fixed, the apps needed to be launched again for the live tiles to be fully reset it seems.

However I'm still getting the RuntimeBroker errors in the System log. It seems to happen when I open the start menu and stay on it for a few seconds (seems the timing is similar to the time needed for the live tiles to animate).

I don't have much clues about those RuntimeBroker errors, trying to fix the permission did not work so...

ArthurMeyre, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Randy-SYR Win User
    On Windows 10 Pro x64, DCOM Config shows two RuntimeBroker entries

After successfully correcting some 10016 errors that pointed to RuntimeBroker permissions, I've ended up with two (2) entries in DCOM Config for RuntimeBroker.

After several days, the 10016 errors have not reappeared and my system seems to be running fine but there remains two RuntimeBroker entries in DCOM.

SFC /scannow was no help nor did DSIM find anything (I didn't think either would)

Any suggestions?

RuntimeBroker.exe Error 21b1e8d7-9267-4fae-b45c-310dd43459fa.jpg

Randy-SYR, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Wombo Win User

RuntimeBroker.exe Error

Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

RuntimeBroker.exe Error [​IMG]

Wombo, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

RuntimeBroker.exe Error

1. RuntimeBroker.exe Error - Similar Threads - RuntimeBroker exe Error

2. RuntimeBroker Error Application not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RuntimeBroker Error Application not found: When I right-click on a program icon in the start menu or File Explorer and ask to open the file location, I receive RuntimeBroker Error Application not found....
  3. RuntimeBroker Error Application not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RuntimeBroker Error Application not found: When I right-click on a program icon in the start menu or File Explorer and ask to open the file location, I receive RuntimeBroker Error Application not found....
  4. How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...: So I’ve been getting this error code for about 2-3 its a hp pc and I’ve tried a lot of things and none of them work pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-runtimebroker-exe-application-error/a3189436-882b-499f-bd28-38e3927232f1
  5. How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...: So I’ve been getting this error code for about 2-3 its a hp pc and I’ve tried a lot of things and none of them work pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-runtimebroker-exe-application-error/a3189436-882b-499f-bd28-38e3927232f1
  6. problems with runtimebroker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problems with runtimebroker: i needed to move a large file from my laptop to a pc. i didn't have a flash drive at hand so i removed my laptop's ssd and plugged it into the pc via an external adapter. it asked for administrator privileges to open the C: disk , which i confirmed with a "continue" button....
  7. RuntimeBroker error

in Windows 10 Customization
    RuntimeBroker error: i just have 9CA88EE3-ACB7-47c8-AFC4-AB702511C276 RuntimeBroker but app need 15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402 RuntimeBroker how can i add it? in dcomcnfg.exe, is not 15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402 RuntimeBroker...
  8. Runtimebroker error when I open windows update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Runtimebroker error when I open windows update?: For passed few weeks every so often when I open windows update through my search bar I get this error saying "the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform this requested operation." Only Happens when opening windows update through the search bar. I've done a...
  9. Exe error

Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  10. Error exe

Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. runtime broker exe application error