Windows 10: runway Alignment

Discus and support runway Alignment in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem that appeared a couple flights ago, Whenever I now start FS any plane I choose is setting turned to the left sitting on the runway.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TomMann1, Oct 3, 2018.

1. TomMann1 Win User

runway Alignment

I have a problem that appeared a couple flights ago, Whenever I now start FS any plane I choose is setting turned to the left sitting on the runway. None of them are aligned straight down the runway? How do I fix this.

:)

TomMann1, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Alignment Off

Hi,

The reason why your screen is not aligned with your computer is that of the resolution of your computer. For us to assist you, we suggest that you check the resolution that's set on your Windows 10 computer. Here's a simple guide on how to do it:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Choose System.
    • Select Display at the left side of the screen.
    • Press on Advanced display settings.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you download the latest display driver from the manufacturer's website that's compatible with Windows 10.

Kindly give us an update with the result and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Paolo Mag, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Sisrace Win User
    (GPT) SSD to SSD cloning & Confused about alignment etc..

I checked into CMD (diskpart) to see if the disk was misaligned, after writing list partitions it said "Partition 1, Primary, 221GB, Offset: 11GB
    I downloaded the MiniTool Partition Wizard. (the only one i found that didnt make my brain crumble) and when i chose align all partitions it told me that everything was perfectly aligned! (this disk is using the MBR system too). So should i trust it? I dont know?

Edit: Ah! The EZ GIG IV software does 4K alignment automatically *Biggrin

Sisrace, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

runway Alignment

Text aligned right instead of left in Messaging and People app

Hi,

One possible cause why your messaging and Peoples app text is aligned to the right instead of left due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Does this happen with People app only or with other apps also?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

runway Alignment

1. runway Alignment - Similar Threads - runway Alignment

2. after aligning partitions - windows update just flashes and exits

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    after aligning partitions - windows update just flashes and exits: After cloning an HDD to an SSD, and successfully being able to run Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on the SSD, I tried using partition wizard to realign the partitions on the Windows 10 disk 4 disks 5 partitions per disk on my system, boot partition is on disk0, Windows 10 is on disk3....
  3. after aligning partitions - windows update just flashes and exits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after aligning partitions - windows update just flashes and exits: After cloning an HDD to an SSD, and successfully being able to run Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on the SSD, I tried using partition wizard to realign the partitions on the Windows 10 disk 4 disks 5 partitions per disk on my system, boot partition is on disk0, Windows 10 is on disk3....
  4. after aligning partitions - windows update just flashes and exits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why a document which is made using Microsoft 365 changes it's alignment and page shuffles...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why a document which is made using Microsoft 365 changes it's alignment and page shuffles...: I was using Microsoft 365 Document to prepare a resume. I worked on layout, alignment, font size, style, formatting, and everything worked perfectly. It was a one-page document and I wanted a copy of it, so opted for File -> Save As -> Download as PDF.I got 2 page PDF with...
  6. Why a document which is made using Microsoft 365 changes it's alignment of page shuffles...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why a document which is made using Microsoft 365 changes it's alignment of page shuffles...: I was using Microsoft 365 Document to prepare a resume. I worked on layout, alignment, font size, style, formatting, and everything worked perfectly. It was a one-page document and I wanted a copy of it, so opted for File -> Save As -> Download as PDF.I got 2 page PDF with...
  7. Why a document which is made using Microsoft 365 changes it's alignment of page shuffles...

Why a document which is made using Microsoft 365 changes it's alignment of page shuffles...: I was using Microsoft 365 Document to prepare a resume. I worked on layout, alignment, font size, style, formatting, and everything worked perfectly. It was a one-page document and I wanted a copy of it, so opted for File -> Save As -> Download as PDF.I got 2 page PDF with...
  8. No lights on the runway at Cherepovets airportin Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No lights on the runway at Cherepovets airportin Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: There are no lights on the runway at Cherepovets Airport, I would like you to solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-lights-on-the-runway-at-cherepovets-airportin/a994b315-f39d-4a06-8307-0b1ff78b8b0c
  9. No lights on the runway at Cherepovets airportin Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

No lights on the runway at Cherepovets airportin Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: There are no lights on the runway at Cherepovets Airport, I would like you to solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-lights-on-the-runway-at-cherepovets-airportin/a994b315-f39d-4a06-8307-0b1ff78b8b0c
  10. Runway ML not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Runway ML not working: I tried using Runway ML Machine Learning program again about a week ago. When I opened the app it made a duplicate login window every second or so and some Java error. After checking control panel I noticed that the java icon had no... icon, so I reinstalled Java. But now...