Windows 10: Rurak R2 Bluetooth Issue

Discus and support Rurak R2 Bluetooth Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to play music from my laptop on a Ruark R2 via bluetooth, as this can receive high res files. My R2 will not connect via Bluetooth to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhilipFisher, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Rurak R2 Bluetooth Issue

I want to play music from my laptop on a Ruark R2 via bluetooth, as this can receive high res files.

My R2 will not connect via Bluetooth to a Windows 10 laptop. The R2 is not showing in the Bluetooth in device manager. I can see it under digital media.

The laptop recognises R2 as an "other device" not as "audio" but where other bluetooth devices show as (not) connected or paired, there is no information for the R2, just a space.

Turning off firewall and anti-virus makes no difference.

It would be great if anyone can help with what is probably a simple fix, possibly needing a new or different device driver, although all seem to be up to date?

:)

PhilipFisher, Oct 15, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Rurak R2 Bluetooth Issue

Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Rurak R2 Bluetooth Issue

1. Rurak R2 Bluetooth Issue - Similar Threads - Rurak Bluetooth Issue

2. Windows Update Issue on 2012 R2 Standard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Issue on 2012 R2 Standard.: Hi, I have an issue with Windows Server 2012 R2 Updates. It hasn't been patched for a while and is failing on the latest update 2023-08 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems KB5029312. Note : Previous patches have also failed to...
  3. Windows Update Issue on 2012 R2 Standard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Issue on 2012 R2 Standard.: Hi, I have an issue with Windows Server 2012 R2 Updates. It hasn't been patched for a while and is failing on the latest update 2023-08 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems KB5029312. Note : Previous patches have also failed to...
  4. THERE is an Message Issue on window server 2012 R2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    THERE is an Message Issue on window server 2012 R2: When click on Restart on WINDOWSERVER2012 R2When we choose restart option ,It gives message for Shutdown on WINDOWSERVER2012R2 ,there should message for Restart not shutdown...
  5. THERE is an Message Issue on window server 2012 R2

THERE is an Message Issue on window server 2012 R2: When click on Restart on WINDOWSERVER2012 R2When we choose restart option ,It gives message for Shutdown on WINDOWSERVER2012R2 ,there should message for Restart not shutdown...
  6. Alienware X17 r2 win 11 sleep issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alienware X17 r2 win 11 sleep issues: I am having a horrible time trying to get my Alienware x17 r2 to sleep properly. I have been back and fourth with dell many times to try to figure out whats causing it to not sleep, but it frequently keeps fans running and or keyboard lights on when I put it to sleep, and the...
  7. Alienware X17 r2 win 11 sleep issues

Alienware X17 r2 win 11 sleep issues: I am having a horrible time trying to get my Alienware x17 r2 to sleep properly. I have been back and fourth with dell many times to try to figure out whats causing it to not sleep, but it frequently keeps fans running and or keyboard lights on when I put it to sleep, and the...
  8. Bluetooth Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Issues: Error messages of "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43" and " check bluetooth radio status" are showing. How can I fix this so I can add bluetooth devices to my laptop? The "on" slider button is not showing up anymore either....
  9. bluetooth issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth issues: I've been trying to connect a Bluetooth speaker and Xbox controller to my laptop for a while . It didn't seem to be working so I did some troubleshooting and watched some videos, however I have discovered that there is no Bluetooth on my laptop anymore. it isn't in device...
  10. Bluetooth issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issues: So I purchased an HP Elitebook 2760p recently. It had previously been upgraded to windows 10. I have attempted to use the bluetooth and it doesn't want to work. I am under the impression that this computer has bluetooth based on other threads and forums, but I don't even have...