Windows 10: Russian language in start menu

Discus and support Russian language in start menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have started noticing Russian language in my start menu and in some windows applications (eg Calculator and Photo previewer). [img] I do have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Muzz69, May 15, 2019.

1. Muzz69 Win User

Russian language in start menu

I have started noticing Russian language in my start menu and in some windows applications (eg Calculator and Photo previewer).

Russian language in start menu [​IMG]

I do have Russian language installed but its not default and I want my menu to be English.
    I'm sure this is an easy fix, but if someone can step me through it, I would appreciate it.
    Thanks

:)

Muzz69, May 15, 2019
  2. nezo---01 Win User

add russian language to nokia 6111

i want to add russian language to my nokia 6111. and i want the steps and the packeg of russian language to install it.

nezo---01, May 15, 2019
  3. LemP Win User
    Russian Program

• Are you using a Russian-language version of Windows?
    • If you are using an English-language version of Windows, is the program you are attempting to uninstall a Russian-language program?
    • What is the name of the program you are attempting to uninstall?
    • What happens when you try to uninstall the program in the normal way (i.e., using by clicking Start, typing Programs and Features into the Search box, and pressing Enter)?
    If you are using a Russian-language version of Windows and the only error message you get is in Russian (which you can't read), I suggest that you ask your question here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/ru-ru/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_programs?

Include at least the following in your question:

1. The version of Windows you have
    2. The name of the program you are trying to uninstall
    3. What happens when you try to uninstall it in the normal way
    4. The complete text of the error message and/or a screenshot of the message

4. Russian language in start menu

Russian Phonetic Keyboard for Windows 10

I am sorry! But Windows update don't do nothing after selected Russian keyboard from list. I see only bottom< Remove>

1Korolenko2, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Russian language in start menu

1. Russian language in start menu - Similar Threads - Russian language start

2. Why is the macedonian keyboard language pack in russian???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the macedonian keyboard language pack in russian???: This is macedonian translated from english:Здраво, јас сум E_68XQ30This is macedonian the language pack's "Macedonian" text output:Хи, Иќм Е-68ЏЉ30...
  3. Why is the macedonian keyboard language pack in russian???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the macedonian keyboard language pack in russian???: This is macedonian translated from english:Здраво, јас сум E_68XQ30This is macedonian the language pack's "Macedonian" text output:Хи, Иќм Е-68ЏЉ30...
  4. start menu language change

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu language change: Hello, I just bought a new laptop from korea where i live but would like it all in english. I have managed to get nearly everything switched over but the start menu still has features on korean and so does the welcome screen before i sign into the computer. Just...
  5. language support, Windows10, Russian

language support, Windows10, Russian: I use Lenovo IdeaPad L340 with Windows 10. I set up Russian but several letters are absent on keyboard. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-support-windows10-russian/0eb100b4-3451-488d-89d3-8bb39e8e56e0
  6. Start Menu Language Won't Change

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Language Won't Change: Hi y'all I recently decided to change my entire PC display language to English, since I'm not a native it's good for practicing purposes, as well as for getting support online (most guides and tutorials are in English). I changed the display language in the Settings,...
  7. Can't Change Start Menu Language

Can't Change Start Menu Language: I changed the language. But still can't change some parts of the start menu. [ATTACH] As you can see, I wrote "language" to the search bar and the result is in "Turkish" (previous language). And also I can't open anything by click on them. So I want them "English" too....
  8. language(if you can answer russian please)

language(if you can answer russian please): I can't delete UK keyboard layout https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/languageif-you-can-answer-russian-please/cb6a02a7-1c7d-4e39-a1c4-02ab5f99624f
  9. THE "ADVANCED RECOVERY OPTIONS" IS IN A RUSSIAN LANGUAGE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    THE "ADVANCED RECOVERY OPTIONS" IS IN A RUSSIAN LANGUAGE: My computer broke recently, and I tried to recover it and it was fine. But, why is the advanced recovery options in a russian language? I have to use Google Translate on my phone to recover my laptop. But is there anyway to change the language?...
  10. Language in Start menu program list

Language in Start menu program list: Why does "Microsfoft office Hulpprogramma's" appear in Nederland in my start menu program list when my system language is English. All other start menu programs are shown in English....