Windows 10: Russian Mnemonic: Keyboard combination no longer working

Discus and support Russian Mnemonic: Keyboard combination no longer working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I'm using app such as Word the keyboard combination to type certain russian special letters is no longer working. For example if I am to type "ю"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Flat_193, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Flat_193 Win User

Russian Mnemonic: Keyboard combination no longer working

When I'm using app such as Word the keyboard combination to type certain russian special letters is no longer working. For example if I am to type "ю" it's "j"+"u", but know I get only "у" which is only the last letter "u ". [u=y pronounced "[I]u"[/I], j+u=ю which is pronounced iu]

The strange thing is that, while I'm on system application, cortana's bar for example, everything works, on other applications it doesn't.

:)

Flat_193, Jan 17, 2019

2. The Russian mnemonic keyboard

Hi Leo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that two letters are missing on the Russian Mnemonic keyboard.

I suggest that you refer the following thread and try the suggestions provided by
    AlexVas on Jan 16, 2013.

Russian mnemonic keyboard three letters missing: щ ч э

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue. We’ll be glad to assist if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jan 17, 2019
  3. The Russian mnemonic keyboard

Russian mnemonic keyboard provided in Windows 10 is defective. It is incomplete: two letters ч and э are missing.

LeoElnitsky, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Russian Mnemonic: Keyboard combination no longer working

Russian mnemonic keyboard missing the letter "tvyordiy znak"

Russian mnemonic keyboard is missing the letter "tvyordiy znak" or ъ

Do you know any key combination, that will allow me write ъ ???

Thanks.

LucyAlexanyan, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Russian Mnemonic: Keyboard combination no longer working

1. Russian Mnemonic: Keyboard combination no longer working - Similar Threads - Russian Mnemonic Keyboard

2. russian keyboard/onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    russian keyboard/onscreen keyboard: Is there any way to type in russian, using the cyrilic alphabet. i don't want to type phonetically with an english keyboard nor do i want to switch over to exclusively a russian keyboard. is there an option to use on occasion?what is the onscreen keyboard for? I have...
  3. russian keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    russian keyboard: Is there any way to type in russian, using the cyrilic alphabet. i don't want to type phonetically with an english keyboard nor do i want to switch over to exclusively a russian keyboard. is there an option to use on occasion?...
  4. russian keyboard

russian keyboard: Is there any way to type in russian, using the cyrilic alphabet. i don't want to type phonetically with an english keyboard nor do i want to switch over to exclusively a russian keyboard. is there an option to use on occasion?...
  5. Windows 11. Russian mnemonic keyboard some letters missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11. Russian mnemonic keyboard some letters missing: Hello. The Russian mnemonic keyboard of Windows 11 lacks some letters that can be generated only by pressing 2 letters together. This is not the best way to use Russian letters. Why don't you also include Russian phonetic keyboards with all letters? There are several very...
  6. Windows 11. Russian mnemonic keyboard some letters missing

Windows 11. Russian mnemonic keyboard some letters missing: Hello. The Russian mnemonic keyboard of Windows 11 lacks some letters that can be generated only by pressing 2 letters together. This is not the best way to use Russian letters. Why don't you also include Russian phonetic keyboards with all letters? There are several very...
  7. Microsoft Russian Mnemonics on-screen keyboard broken in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Russian Mnemonics on-screen keyboard broken in tablet mode: The built-in Microsoft Russian language Mnemonics on-screen keyboard is broken. At least letters Ч and Щ are not working. On one machine Surface Pro 3 nothing is output at all when pressing on the buttons with those characters, on another I get nothing and/or weird...
  8. Keyboard keys combination not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard keys combination not working: Laptop Keyboard keys combination wasn't working, so I did reset. After reset, keyboard started working fine. But today some keys combination again stopped working. I tried driver reinstallation, but didn't work. Also tried keyboard replacement, still the same. Please help me....
  9. Russian Phonetic Keyboard- not mnemonic can i find one?

Russian Phonetic Keyboard- not mnemonic can i find one?: Hi folks, just purchased a new laptop and WIndows 10 no longer has the old phonetic keyboard i had on my 3 year old machine- both the old laptop and the windows russian phonetic keyboard. Is the old Phonetic Keybboard accessible somewhere to download/install? It's much...
  10. Ukrainian Russian mnemonic keyboard

Ukrainian Russian mnemonic keyboard: I am unable to find the uniquely Ukrainian letters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ukrainian-russian-mnemonic-keyboard/d41e6992-0962-4a46-b7e9-972bf93e2dd2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is myahki znak on russian mnemonic keyboard

2. tvyordiy znak on keyboard