Windows 10: Russian Windows 10 (10240)

Discus and support Russian Windows 10 (10240) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys, I just installed a clean image of Russian Windows 10 (10240) on a new desktop PC I just received. I entered the insider product key and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maxite, Jul 18, 2015.

1. maxite Win User

Russian Windows 10 (10240)

Hi guys,

I just installed a clean image of Russian Windows 10 (10240) on a new desktop PC I just received.
    I entered the insider product key and everything works fine, this looks to be a very stable build.

The problem is, not all the apps are in Russian, especially calendar, mail, weather and some extras.
    The menu and most of the OS is Russian.

I logged in as an "insider" in the updates settings screen.

1. Should I continue working on this as a main PC?
    2. Will it get automatically updated to the final Windows 10 upon release?
    3. Will the Russian get fixed (either by app updates or localization update)?
    4. Will it be activated fully due to me logging in as an "insider" (Microsoft free give away policy)?

Thanks a lot!

:)

maxite, Jul 18, 2015

2. I cant download language pack !

Hi,

I downloaded windows 10 after release and my build is 10240 after installing it I have Russian language but when I want to install English language pack its say`s in Russian its not available in this version of windows can you help me please ? I want English
    version so badly Russian Windows 10 (10240) :)

Thanks !

SpeedyThunder, Jul 18, 2015
  3. hazelcb Win User
    Inputting in Russian

I'm starting to take Russian online, and I'll have to input in Russian. I have Windows 10. How do I change/configure my keyboard to input in Russian? Thanks for the help.

hazelcb, Jul 18, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

I have opposite problem, installed En-US version but those same Apps are in Serbian. That's probably because of location set as Serbia.
    MS promised to continue insider program so as long you stay as an insider you should be getting all the updates/upgrades free and licensed to use. Downside (for me it's upside) is that all the updates and upgrades will come to insiders first but that may have some unintended bugs. I don't mind that either because of constant backups I make.
    One thing I don't know is if I upgrade my 8.1 to 10 and want to remain an insider, will I be able to and don't loose insider privileges ? I will wait until that question is cleared to upgrade W8.1 to 10.
    So I would advise to defer all big decisions til July 29th.

CountMike, Jul 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Russian Windows 10 (10240) - Similar Threads - Russian 10240

2. Please help to disable adding russian layout for user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help to disable adding russian layout for user.: Hello. How to prevent a user from adding a keyboard layout. I want to disable adding russian layout. I'm using ukranian system language. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-to-disable-adding-russian-layout-for/c16ed698-34c7-45b2-affb-6f5504ea1a84
  3. Please help to disable adding russian layout for user.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help to disable adding russian layout for user.: Hello. How to prevent a user from adding a keyboard layout. I want to disable adding russian layout. I'm using ukranian system language. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-to-disable-adding-russian-layout-for/c16ed698-34c7-45b2-affb-6f5504ea1a84
  4. The welcome screen displays Russian Moldova after switching to English.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The welcome screen displays Russian Moldova after switching to English.: Hi!Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎7/‎15/‎2022 OS build 19045.3803 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 I set the language to English United States, switched the displayed system interface to English, set the formats of the United...
  5. The welcome screen displays Russian Moldova after switching to English.

The welcome screen displays Russian Moldova after switching to English.: Hi!Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎7/‎15/‎2022 OS build 19045.3803 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 I set the language to English United States, switched the displayed system interface to English, set the formats of the United...
  6. The welcome screen displays Russian Moldova after switching to English.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. where i can download this Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where i can download this Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free game: Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free downloads ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-download-this-microsoft-russian-square/dfa6ef51-4f0e-4b45-a46c-d7a7ca33b145
  8. where i can download this Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free game

where i can download this Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free game: Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free downloads ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-download-this-microsoft-russian-square/dfa6ef51-4f0e-4b45-a46c-d7a7ca33b145
  9. After upgrading Windows 11 Pro 21H2 to 22H2 setting windows display language to Russian...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrading Windows 11 Pro 21H2 to 22H2 setting windows display language to Russian...: Hello.I was on Windows 11 Pro 21H2 En where I've installed Russian language pack and switched windows display language to Russian. My OS was fully translated - settings, task manger, file explorer and everything else was translated.Yesterday I've upgraded to Windows 11 Pro...
  10. After upgrading Windows 11 Pro 21H2 to 22H2 setting windows display language to Russian...

After upgrading Windows 11 Pro 21H2 to 22H2 setting windows display language to Russian...: Hello.I was on Windows 11 Pro 21H2 En where I've installed Russian language pack and switched windows display language to Russian. My OS was fully translated - settings, task manger, file explorer and everything else was translated.Yesterday I've upgraded to Windows 11 Pro...