Windows 10: RX550 w10 driver without Catalyst Control Center

Discus and support RX550 w10 driver without Catalyst Control Center in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello. I have a Radeon RX550 card which works perfectly with Windows Update driver 27.20.1034.6 (2020). Any other version above that (downloaded from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by eLPuSHeR, May 17, 2021.

1. eLPuSHeR Win User

RX550 w10 driver without Catalyst Control Center

Hello. I have a Radeon RX550 card which works perfectly with Windows Update driver 27.20.1034.6 (2020). Any other version above that (downloaded from AMD site) gives me several graphical glitches. The main issue I have is that Windows Update has not installed the Catalyst Control Center (AMD settings). Is there any way to get the CCC for this version and install it in an standalone fashion?

:)

eLPuSHeR, May 17, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Catalyst Control Center on Win10 - Problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting In Microsoft community.

1. What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.

2. Type in devmgmt.msc

3. Select Graphic driver from the list.

4. Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

Install any pending updates on the system and restart it to keep the pc up to date. Ensure to have the latest version of Catalyst Control Center installed on the pc.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Thanks.

Pavan_N, May 17, 2021
  3. Question about amd catalyst control center

Also, if I go to my Start Menu > All Apps there is a listing for AMD Catalyst Control Center.

alphanumeric, May 17, 2021
  4. Redline Win User

Can't load Catalyst Control Center. Shrunken screen

I have a ATI Radeon 4800 graphics card. My monitor display was shrinking so I tried opening Catalyst Control Center to change the scaling setting. When I tried opening the Control Center It gives this error: Catalyst Control Center cannot be started, there are currently no settings that can be configured using the control centre.

Summary:

1. Can't get into Catalyst Control Center
    2. Uninstalled ATI driver an restarted
    3. Installed ATI 4800 driver
    4. Still can't open Catalyst Control Center

Also the fan is running unusually loud at all times

Redline, May 17, 2021
Thema:

1. RX550 w10 driver without Catalyst Control Center - Similar Threads - RX550 w10 driver

2. Amd catalyst control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amd catalyst control: AMD Catalyst control center. I tried to delete this using Control Center but it will not respond when I select delete in Windows 10. What do I need to do to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-catalyst-control/228c0f19-2b5f-41ac-a12f-a9280088258c
  3. Amd catalyst control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amd catalyst control: AMD Catalyst control center. I tried to delete this using Control Center but it will not respond when I select delete in Windows 10. What do I need to do to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-catalyst-control/228c0f19-2b5f-41ac-a12f-a9280088258c
  4. Amd catalyst control

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. AMD Catalyst Control Center

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AMD Catalyst Control Center: Hallo liebe Community, Ich habe im Task-Manager den Prozess "Catalyst Control Center" der für den Internet-Zugang Ethernet zuständig ist vermutlich gelöscht ... Was kann ich unternehmen? Vielen vielen Dank Gruß Günther...
  6. Windows Update INSTALLED!!! AMD Catalyst Control Center on it's own.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update INSTALLED!!! AMD Catalyst Control Center on it's own.: I had done a clean install of Windows 10 and was just finishing the tweaking. I like Windows 10. Yesterday, I had uninstalled AMD CCC and it's driver, downloaded the latest CCC software package, and just installed the drivers. I did not want CCC. All was well yesterday....
  7. Unable to install AMD Catalyst Control Center - install hangs

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Unable to install AMD Catalyst Control Center - install hangs: Hi, I'm running an MSI 280 Gaming 3G in my desktop. I never had trouble installing drivers until I upgraded to 10 from 8.1. I am now unable to install Catalyst Control Center. It gets stuck, as shown in the attached picture, during the install. When I attempt to cancel...
  8. why can't i use my drivers for my catalyst control center

why can't i use my drivers for my catalyst control center: I have very limited control over my adjustments for video with window 10. Any ideas why microsoft left out my ability to enable my catalyst control center? I have heard that there are ways to force it in. I just do not like having to resort to that. That is just one of my pet...
  9. Question about amd catalyst control center

Question about amd catalyst control center: Hello After upgrading my laptop to window 10, i lost amd catalyst control center, i really need this app to switch between amd and intel GPU Manually any advice please 78954
  10. Catalyst Control Center gone

Catalyst Control Center gone: It was showing up fine in the past, but yesterday I installed the UX theme program, and after that, I noticed that right clicking on my desktop no longer gave me the option to open the Catalyst Control Center, nor does clicking on the little icon in the tray get it to open...