Windows 10: Ryzen 3000 PC random BSDOs and reboots

Discus and support Ryzen 3000 PC random BSDOs and reboots in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is experiencing random BSODs and reboots. Sometimes there are bluescreens (most errors descriptions are related IRQL as I remember).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by asiu, Sep 1, 2019.

1. asiu Win User

Ryzen 3000 PC random BSDOs and reboots

My computer is experiencing random BSODs and reboots.
    Sometimes there are bluescreens (most errors descriptions are related IRQL as I remember).
    Sometimes just shutdown itself and restart, no bluescreens.

This occurs during both gaming sessions and idling.

No overheating. Air-conditioned and have decent cooling.
    Fresh install windows 10.
    BIOS is up-to-date v2.70. AMD AGESA Combo-AM4 1.0.0.3 ABB
    ASRock > B450 Steel Legend

I had used display driver uninstaller to uninstall AMD display driver and install the latest driver from AMD before.

I also notice there are many errors in event viewer since the first day of installation.

Thanks in advance.

ALVIN-R5-PC-(2019-09-01_02-28-18).zip

:)

asiu, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Reboot random in my PC

Hi Diego,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your random reboot concern. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the random reboot issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Are you encountering a blue screen error when your computer suddenly reboots? If so, what is the error message that you're getting?

Argel Obm, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Random Reboots

I've had, as the title suggests, random reboots for the length of the time since I've built my computer (2 years roughly) and they're completely inexplicable.

It happens under no load, high load, watching movies, listening to music, playing games, browsing the web, sitting by itself in the room when the my sleeping monitor is even saying WTF?!

There aren't any Events to view other than the usual 0xC*D event when the service just shrugs at me.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Maybe someone has had the same problem before and it was just a loose molex connection? I'm baffled.

xstayxtruex, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Ryzen 3000 PC random BSDOs and reboots

AMD Ryzen 3000 on Windows 10 LTSC

Is windows 10 LTSC is being "optimized" or at least supporting the new ryzen 3000 from AMD? since this optimization comes with the 1903 update and this version of windows won't have it, I'd like to know before purchasing new hardware.

ıllılllı NehuYıllıllı, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Ryzen 3000 PC random BSDOs and reboots

1. Ryzen 3000 PC random BSDOs and reboots - Similar Threads - Ryzen 3000 random

2. AMD Ryzen 3000 on Windows 10 LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AMD Ryzen 3000 on Windows 10 LTSC: Is windows 10 LTSC is being "optimized" or at least supporting the new ryzen 3000 from AMD? since this optimization comes with the 1903 update and this version of windows won't have it, I'd like to know before purchasing new hardware....
  3. Ryzen 3000 processor and Linux boot problems as well as Windows issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ryzen 3000 processor and Linux boot problems as well as Windows issues: Hi folks I know people even on this board use Linux hosts sometimes and run Windows as Virtual Machines. If you are using newer Linux distros and want to use a ryzen 3000 processor then read this link The Ryzen 3000 Boot Problem With Newer Linux Distros Might Be Due To...
  4. Random BSODS on RYZEN 3 2200G new-builded PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODS on RYZEN 3 2200G new-builded PC: Hello for everyone! I have AMD RYZEN 3 2200G BOX 8GBx1 DDR4 AMD 7 PERFORMANCE SERIES 2400 ASROCK A320M HDV LASTEST BIOS SSD WD GREEN 240GB Power supply FSP PNR 450W WIN 64 1803 with all updates I can not understand what the problem is. I have Randomly bsod with...
  5. My PC randomly REBOOTS out of the blue

My PC randomly REBOOTS out of the blue: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ea (0xffffc58673b79700, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 433f5256-84b5-4c8a-ab2b-5ce41464a329. everything works perfectly...
  6. PC randomly shuts down then reboots

PC randomly shuts down then reboots: Hey, So my pc has recently been completely randomly crashing to a black screen then rebooting. It has mostly occurred when i have been playing games and i cannot seem to find what is is for the life of me. I initially thought it might be my cpu overheating as it was...
  7. Desktop PC reboots at random intervals

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop PC reboots at random intervals: I am not thinking this is win 10 pro but a hardware problem. Below is a pic of events: 97082
  8. Random BSOD Reboots

Random BSOD Reboots: Hello! I have been trying to work on an older Asus K52f laptop that has been having BSOD issues for a while now. I have been unable to find a link to what triggers the BSOD so any help would be awesome. Thank you! Attachment 72724Attachment 72724 46003
  9. Random reboots

Random reboots: Hello, I've been having an issue with my PC randomly rebooting. I never really notice a BSOD as the computer just reboots with no apparent error but a 'memory.dmp' file is generated every time. I've done chkdsk's and also ran memtest86 numerous times with no errors....
  10. Random freeze and reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freeze and reboot: Hi , hope someone can help. Had a PC for a while, upgraded parts as and when necessary. Recently replaced my hard drives with an ssd and hard drive. Now when I install windows 10 it installs fine onto the ssd. Then I installed the gfx card drivers (nvidia 355). Seemed...