Windows 10: Ryzen 3000 PC random BSDOs and reboots

Discus and support Ryzen 3000 PC random BSDOs and reboots in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is experiencing random BSODs and reboots. Sometimes there are bluescreens (most errors descriptions are related IRQL as I remember).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by asiu, Sep 1, 2019.

1. asiu Win User

Ryzen 3000 PC random BSDOs and reboots

My computer is experiencing random BSODs and reboots.
    Sometimes there are bluescreens (most errors descriptions are related IRQL as I remember).
    Sometimes just shutdown itself and restart, no bluescreens.

This occurs during both gaming sessions and idling.

No overheating. Air-conditioned and have decent cooling.
    Fresh install windows 10.
    BIOS is up-to-date v2.70. AMD AGESA Combo-AM4 1.0.0.3 ABB
    ASRock > B450 Steel Legend

I had used display driver uninstaller to uninstall AMD display driver and install the latest driver from AMD before.

I also notice there are many errors in event viewer since the first day of installation.

Thanks in advance.

ALVIN-R5-PC-(2019-09-01_02-28-18).zip

:)

asiu, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Reboot random in my PC

Hi Diego,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your random reboot concern. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the random reboot issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Are you encountering a blue screen error when your computer suddenly reboots? If so, what is the error message that you're getting?

Argel Obm, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Random Reboots

I've had, as the title suggests, random reboots for the length of the time since I've built my computer (2 years roughly) and they're completely inexplicable.

It happens under no load, high load, watching movies, listening to music, playing games, browsing the web, sitting by itself in the room when the my sleeping monitor is even saying WTF?!

There aren't any Events to view other than the usual 0xC*D event when the service just shrugs at me.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Maybe someone has had the same problem before and it was just a loose molex connection? I'm baffled.

xstayxtruex, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Ryzen 3000 PC random BSDOs and reboots

AMD Ryzen 3000 on Windows 10 LTSC

Is windows 10 LTSC is being "optimized" or at least supporting the new ryzen 3000 from AMD? since this optimization comes with the 1903 update and this version of windows won't have it, I'd like to know before purchasing new hardware.

ıllılllı NehuYıllıllı, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Ryzen 3000 PC random BSDOs and reboots

1. Ryzen 3000 PC random BSDOs and reboots - Similar Threads - Ryzen 3000 random

2. PC randomly rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly rebooting: I have had my PC for just over two years and about a year ago it started randomly rebooting while I was playing games. It does not happen with every game I play it is usually very random but recently I started playing cyberpunk 2077 and every time I get to a specific part in...
  3. PC randomly rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly rebooting: I have had my PC for just over two years and about a year ago it started randomly rebooting while I was playing games. It does not happen with every game I play it is usually very random but recently I started playing cyberpunk 2077 and every time I get to a specific part in...
  4. PC rebooting on it's on randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC rebooting on it's on randomly: Hello, I've been having issues with my PC rebooting on its own without a warning. Specs:Ryzen 3900xRTX 2070 Super64GB DDR4 3000Mhz ramM.2 Samsung 1TB SSD750w Corsair PSUI don't think this is an overheating. I've never seen any suspicious temperatures on any of the pc parts....
  5. PC rebooting on it's on randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC rebooting on it's on randomly: Hello, I've been having issues with my PC rebooting on its own without a warning. Specs:Ryzen 3900xRTX 2070 Super64GB DDR4 3000Mhz ramM.2 Samsung 1TB SSD750w Corsair PSUI don't think this is an overheating. I've never seen any suspicious temperatures on any of the pc parts....
  6. PC rebooting on it's on randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC Reboots Randomly

PC Reboots Randomly: I recently came into a problem with my PC, the PC would randomly reboot itself without any warning. The PC would reboot mostly when gaming but also when doing very little like watch YouTube videos. sometimes it would be every few minutes and sometimes it would be a few hours...
  8. PC Randomly Rebooting

PC Randomly Rebooting: Hello, since 2 weeks ago my PC has randomly been crashing. It doesn't show a BSOD, and just reboots. I've tried updating my drivers to the latest versions and it didn't work Specs: Motherboard: AB350-GAMING3 RAM: 16GB of Ballistix Sport GPU: Radeon 560 CPU: Ryzen 3 1200...
  9. Windows 10 Blue Screens - Ryzen 3000

Windows 10 Blue Screens - Ryzen 3000: Hey everyone, I've heard of people having issues with these new processors and getting BSODs quite a lot. I was fine until about mid October and from then I can sometimes have north of 10 blue screens a day on a bad day. It seems to be worse when the PC is close to idle....
  10. AMD Ryzen 3000 on Windows 10 LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AMD Ryzen 3000 on Windows 10 LTSC: Is windows 10 LTSC is being "optimized" or at least supporting the new ryzen 3000 from AMD? since this optimization comes with the 1903 update and this version of windows won't have it, I'd like to know before purchasing new hardware....