Windows 10: Ryzen 3600 suddenly does not cross 1 GHz after boot. Soon after a reboot, the problem...

Discus and support Ryzen 3600 suddenly does not cross 1 GHz after boot. Soon after a reboot, the problem... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sounab [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1li16/ryzen_3600_suddenly_does_not_cross_1_ghz_after/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sounab, Feb 10, 2020.

1. /u/Sounab Win User

Ryzen 3600 suddenly does not cross 1 GHz after boot. Soon after a reboot, the problem...

/u/Sounab, Feb 10, 2020
  2. George300 Win User

3 coolers for Ryzen 5 3600

Yes. now I am asking some specific questions.

George300, Feb 10, 2020
  3. pparks1 Win User
    3 coolers for Ryzen 5 3600

There was a discussion a few days ago about coolers for the Ryzen 5 3600
    Ryzen 5 3600 and air cooling

Edit: HaHa, I just clicked on that link and it's YOUR thread Ryzen 3600 suddenly does not cross 1 GHz after boot. Soon after a reboot, the problem... :)

pparks1, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Ryzen 3600 suddenly does not cross 1 GHz after boot. Soon after a reboot, the problem...

BSOD Memory Management with Ryzen 5 3600

I have a few problems with the new hardware, my specs are:

• Ryzen 5 3600 (new)
    • Asrock B450M Steel Legends (new)
    • RAM Gskills Ripjaws V 2x4G 2133 (2 years)
    • PSU Seasonic 520W (2 years)
    • VGA Asus Dual RX580 8G (2 months)
    • SSD 120GB Plextor MSG (2 years)
    • HDD WD Blue 1TB (2 years)
    Since I first boot my pc with the new hardware (main and chip), I constantly encounter the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" bsod, and a few more but mostly memory_management.

• REGISTRY_ERROR
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • ATTEMPTED_WRITE_ON_READONLY_MEMORY
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)
    • IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (dxgmm2s)
    • KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA
    It happened somewhat randomly. I tried taking it back to the dealer to figure out the problems but nothing has been fixed so far. I also tried:

• Reinstall Windows 10 Pro.
    • Run Memory Diagnostics Tool
    • Update BIOS, mainboard and VGA driver to the latest.
    • Reinstall the RAM between the 4 slots, clean the RAMs' connectors.
    • Use dism and sfc to check for corrupted files (The corrupted files were found and successfully repaired, but the problem persists).
    • Run memtest86 on 2 RAM sticks seperately.
    • Analyze minidump files: minidump – Google Drive
    This is my first build so I'm not sure what I should do now. Can you guys give my some advises about what I should do? Thank you very much for your time. ^_^

Update 29/7: Installed new RAM (Corsair Vengeance 1x8GB 2666) yesterday and the system works perfectly since.

Tuan AnhLai, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Ryzen 3600 suddenly does not cross 1 GHz after boot. Soon after a reboot, the problem...

1. Ryzen 3600 suddenly does not cross 1 GHz after boot. Soon after a reboot, the problem... - Similar Threads - Ryzen 3600 suddenly

2. Laptop reboots randomly soon after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop reboots randomly soon after boot: My Dell G5 is running Windows 11 most recent build and all the patches installed. I reinstalled the OS a day since I had same issue before. After reinstalling OS, I installed latest versions of all the drivers. Still the problems persist. Please refer to the links of minidump...
  3. Laptop reboots randomly soon after boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop reboots randomly soon after boot: My Dell G5 is running Windows 11 most recent build and all the patches installed. I reinstalled the OS a day since I had same issue before. After reinstalling OS, I installed latest versions of all the drivers. Still the problems persist. Please refer to the links of minidump...
  4. Ryzen 7 5800X shuts off soon after boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ryzen 7 5800X shuts off soon after boot: I recently upgraded my ryzen 7 1700x to a ryzen 7 5800x. I updated my BIOS on my MSI B350m Gaming Pro. MSI's bios website says that the motherboard is compatible with the CPU. Upon booting, It runs very slowly due to a slow ram setting or so I think. My RAM is supposed to run...
  5. Ryzen 7 5800X shuts off soon after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ryzen 7 5800X shuts off soon after boot: I recently upgraded my ryzen 7 1700x to a ryzen 7 5800x. I updated my BIOS on my MSI B350m Gaming Pro. MSI's bios website says that the motherboard is compatible with the CPU. Upon booting, It runs very slowly due to a slow ram setting or so I think. My RAM is supposed to run...
  6. Ryzen 7 5800X shuts off soon after boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Computer cant boot, if it does it will crash soon after.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer cant boot, if it does it will crash soon after.: Its a lenovo Y530 15h Intel i5 8th gen Intel optane 16 gb 8gb DDR4 RAM It started happening at random about 2 days ago. A random bluescreen would occur with the error file being:iaStoreAC.sys This time it crashed and hasnt been able to boot up properly, ive tried...
  8. Ryzen 3600 Idle Temps.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ryzen 3600 Idle Temps.: Is it just me or does the Ryzen 3600 run a bit warm? Mine fluctuates between 40C-50C at idle and I don't know if I should be worried or not. It's at stock settings and cooled by a Dark Rock 4. I'm even considering sending the DR4 back and replacing it with a Arctic Liquid...
  9. Just upgraded to a ryzen 3600!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Just upgraded to a ryzen 3600!!: Now that I've upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and ram my windows is not activated. I've tried troubleshooting and that doesn't work. I've tried to buy keys off eBay, that didn't work. Microsoft doesn't give you a real person to talk too so I can't even contact them for support....
  10. Sudden Booting Problem after BSOD?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sudden Booting Problem after BSOD?: Hello, I had my laptop open (Dell XPS 9550) and wasn't using it. I noticed the screen changed so I looked over and it had a BSOD. Since that happened, I've been unable to boot it up. I've tried running chkdsk /f c:, but it now says "The type of the file system is RAW....