Windows 10: Ryzen BSOD frequently

Discus and support Ryzen BSOD frequently in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently i've been getting a LOT of crashes while gaming or just watching Youtube:/ I did a clean instalation of windows to get rid of it, but didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by _Melzer, Dec 13, 2019.

1. _Melzer Win User

Ryzen BSOD frequently

Recently i've been getting a LOT of crashes while gaming or just watching Youtube:/

I did a clean instalation of windows to get rid of it, but didn't work.

Now i have all my drivers updated and the bios too (using the Asrock app), so i don't know why this is still happening

i ran BlueScreenView to see the problem and this is what shows

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dump File 121319-7656-01.dmp
    Crash Time 13-12-2019 4:28:49
    Bug Check String IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug Check Code 0x0000000a
    Parameter 1 ffffe08b`d7efb6f8
    Parameter 2 00000000`000000ff
    Parameter 3 00000000`000000a6
    Parameter 4 fffff802`788f022d
    Caused By Driver hal.dll
    Caused By Address hal.dll+1b95
    File Description
    Product Name
    Company
    File Version
    Processor x64
    Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe+1c14e0
    Stack Address 1
    Stack Address 2
    Stack Address 3
    Computer Name
    Full Path C:\Windows\Minidump\121319-7656-01.dmp
    Processors Count 16
    Major Version 15
    Minor Version 18362
    Dump File Size 909.644
    Dump File Time13-12-2019 4:29:43
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

This is my hardware (all compatible)

Ryzen 7 3700x

x570 Asrock Taichi (bios 2.50 agesa 1.0.0.4 patch b)

2x8gb Gskill Trident z 3200mhz

Gtx 1060 3gb msi

all bios settings are default, except for ram, that it is using the XMP profile to get 3200mhz

can anyone please help me?Ryzen BSOD frequently :(

This is the dump file of the Mini Dump folder

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoE4BS3oM5AChrtla4snFiqECNkSgg?e=3RnWSr

:)

_Melzer, Dec 13, 2019

2. Multiple BSOD on new Ryzen build

I also got a bunch of BSODs on my new Ryzen build:

*most frequent* MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

*second most frequent* IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I tried everything I could to troubleshoot. Turns out the culprits are not only Onedrive, but also Dropbox. Enabling either one will send my PC straight to BSOD at Windows startup. Do you think the windows update you mentioned also
    fixes dropbox?

Ichigomiruku, Dec 13, 2019
  3. somvir73 Win User
    System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Ryzen BSOD frequently

Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

BSOD Nathan items 2-23-2018

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Ryzen BSOD frequently

1. Ryzen BSOD frequently - Similar Threads - Ryzen BSOD frequently

2. FREQUENT BSOD!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FREQUENT BSOD!!: Whenever I use my pc after some 10-15 minutes my pc crashes. Before 1-3seconds of crashing a little bit of monitor light fluctuation happens and EROR: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. And sometimes I get black screen while booting. Please help me!...
  3. Frequent BSOD

Frequent BSOD: I am frequently facing an "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap" BSOD. Tried to follow the different troubleshooting steps but the BSOD error reoccurs before any of them can finish. I was however able to run Memory Diagnostics and there is no issue with the RAM. Kindly help!Latest...
  4. Frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD: Hi, I am experiencing frequent BSOD of various reasons, but mainly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. They do not happen when I play games usually like valorant, but more so during daily casual use eg Youtube, Zoom meetings etc. I am not sure what the issue is...
  5. Frequent Bsod

Frequent Bsod: After installing Bitdefender anti virus I started getting Bsods on my PC. I have uninstalled it now but Bsods continue. Please help/advise. Thanks. dump file is attached for refference https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RGm3zjrm93P1pmpF1K4IEgJ2o2-lE0oK/view?usp=sharing...
  6. Frequent Bsods

Frequent Bsods: Hello, I've been having frequent bsods for awhile now with various different error codes. I've tried every solution online such as sfc scannow, dism, windows diagnostic, and memtest86. I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my dmp files to help me out, thank you....
  7. Ryzen 5800x BSOD

Ryzen 5800x BSOD: Hello there, I've been searching everywhere for an answer and I haven't been successful. I'm facing an issue when attempting to play games, 5-20 minutes into the game the computer crashes with a bsod and restarts. My specs are as follows: [ATTACH] I've ran multiple...
  8. Frequent BSODs

Frequent BSODs: Hi! I have problems with my Teclast F15 laptop running Windows 10 Pro, build 1909, I experience multiple BSODs while doing standard work no gaming. Minidumps are here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtupNOIyIqF_gYhhu_0RZTmDy7-YuA?e=QGnX28 Any culprits? Thank you! M...
  9. Ryzen workstation BSOD

Ryzen workstation BSOD: Hi there I have a new workstation with the following specs: Ryzen 3 2200G, 8GB RAM and 256GB NVME drive. It is domain joined and has LOB apps installed on it plus standard applications like web browsers and email clients etc. It has Windows 10 v1909 and has updated drivers...
  10. Frequent BSOD

Frequent BSOD: Hello guys. In the past few months my PC has been constantly having a BSOD, usually 2 times a week or so (more frequently in the last few days). Most of the times it happens right after booting the OS, with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. One time I also got something related to...