Windows 10: Ryzen workstation BSOD

Discus and support Ryzen workstation BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there I have a new workstation with the following specs: Ryzen 3 2200G, 8GB RAM and 256GB NVME drive. It is domain joined and has LOB apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlvinGounder, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Ryzen workstation BSOD

Hi there

I have a new workstation with the following specs: Ryzen 3 2200G, 8GB RAM and 256GB NVME drive.
    It is domain joined and has LOB apps installed on it plus standard applications like web browsers and email clients etc.
    It has Windows 10 v1909 and has updated drivers and firmware.

Over the last 4 weeks, the workstation has BSODs every 3 or 4 days.

The last 4 minidumps can be found here:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvtesPjHAC0-zxgcJWSMqsYNZIm2?e=kp5Jo4

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

:)

AlvinGounder, Feb 3, 2020
  2. kruk Win User

AMD Readies B2 Stepping of the Ryzen "Summit Ridge" Silicon

I'm not apologizing, I'm just reacting to FUD. Please list me 3 major bugs that affect my Ryzen build. I'm dying to know ...

Also, another rumor that denies the stepping has popped up: Ryzen "B2" Stepping a False Rumor (apparently)

kruk, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Multiple BSOD on new Ryzen build

Hey All,

Just wanted to share some info about my Ryzen Build since I was having these same issues last week. I bought 16gb of Corsair LPX 3000mhz Ram(8gb X 2) and I was pretty stable until I wanted to max it out to 32gb the week later. My system was having issues
    of the speed and would only go to 1066Mhz via CPUID. At this point every time I started I'd get these BSOD's such as:

System Thread Extension

WDF0100

Bad Pool Header

and the list goes on.

So frustrated I checked this thread out for answers and went back to Microcenter on a gamble to exchange the Ram to 32gb Corsair Dominators 3000mhz(16gb x 2) and it completely fixed my Blue Screen problem. I mainly run Adobe Creative Cloud and Cinema 4D
    and it's been completely stable since.

What I'm thinking that not all Ram is compatible with the Ryzen chip yet even though they backed the LPX's on the Corsair Website. Also switching from 2 sticks of 32 instead of 4 sticks helped out as well.

Parts of my Build that might matter to you:

MSI Tomahawk B350

Ryzen 1700x

Corsair H60 CPU cooler

Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb(16gb x 2)

Sandisk Ultra 230gb

Not too much of a gamer, but wanted to post to see if I could be of any help!

QuantelHenry, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Ryzen workstation BSOD

Multiple BSOD on new Ryzen build

I also got a bunch of BSODs on my new Ryzen build:

*most frequent* MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

*second most frequent* IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I tried everything I could to troubleshoot. Turns out the culprits are not only Onedrive, but also Dropbox. Enabling either one will send my PC straight to BSOD at Windows startup. Do you think the windows update you mentioned also
    fixes dropbox?

Ichigomiruku, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Ryzen workstation BSOD

1. Ryzen workstation BSOD - Similar Threads - Ryzen workstation BSOD

2. Ryzen 5 3600 random bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ryzen 5 3600 random bsod: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=C9DA80C8C464C068&id=C9DA80C8C464C068%21s968289b7e2194287bbda8b27b876f0ef&parId=root&o=OneUpminidump fileits bsod causes while im play gamesand afk...
  3. Ryzen 5 3600 random bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ryzen 5 3600 random bsod: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=C9DA80C8C464C068&id=C9DA80C8C464C068%21s968289b7e2194287bbda8b27b876f0ef&parId=root&o=OneUpminidump fileits bsod causes while im play gamesand afk...
  4. Ryzen 5800x BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ryzen 5800x BSOD: Hello there, I've been searching everywhere for an answer and I haven't been successful. I'm facing an issue when attempting to play games, 5-20 minutes into the game the computer crashes with a bsod and restarts. My specs are as follows: [ATTACH] I've ran multiple...
  5. Ryzen 5 3600 Random BSODs

Ryzen 5 3600 Random BSODs: Greetings, after about a week after installing my new CPU, Ryzen 5 3600, I started having problems with random BSODs. I have already gotten 5 of them, and I couldn't find the reason for them occuring. The error codes are different each time, except yesterday, when I got the...
  6. BSOD on new Ryzen build

BSOD on new Ryzen build: Hello. Build a new Ryzen 1700 16gb ram and i'm getting a bsod "memory management" once in a while. Never had a bsod playing a game only using Chrome, anyone can take a look? Here is the V2 Log Collector. DESKTOP-NLGRE9P-(2020-10-25_03-58-14).zip - Google Drive Thanks....
  7. Ryzen BSOD frequently

Ryzen BSOD frequently: Recently i've been getting a LOT of crashes while gaming or just watching Youtube:/ I did a clean instalation of windows to get rid of it, but didn't work. Now i have all my drivers updated and the bios too (using the Asrock app), so i don't know why this is still happening...
  8. contant BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe - could it be ryzen related?

contant BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe - could it be ryzen related?: Hi! I'm a graphic artist, so not the MOST tech savvy, but i have built 3 ryzen based pc's in the last year - unfortunately the latest one has been plagued by BSOD's and i really have no idea why... ...as an aside, this is my THIRD attempt writing this due to 2 BSODS in the...
  9. BSOD on new Ryzen 3700X setup

BSOD on new Ryzen 3700X setup: Hi, I installed Windows 10 Pro on a new PC, AMD Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM (thoroughly tested with memtest, no errors), Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite. I get very often BSOD, I attach the V2 logs: DIMITRIS-PC-(2019-09-28_02-42-54).zip 141406
  10. Consistent BSODs Since Ryzen 3700x upgrade

Consistent BSODs Since Ryzen 3700x upgrade: Hello, Looking for some help. Since i upgraded from my Ryzen 2600x to 3700x i have been plagued by BSODS, they occur mainly when idling or when doing some light things like chrome or using mod organizer 2 for Skyrim etc but never has once happened during gameplay itself....