Windows 10: S-1-5-18

Discus and support S-1-5-18 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This keeps populating after fresh start. Multiple administrators and appears to be multiple OS... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesMesman, Mar 27, 2020.

1. S-1-5-18

This keeps populating after fresh start. Multiple administrators and appears to be multiple OS

:)

JamesMesman, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 27, 2020
  3. mark_926 Win User
    Windows Mail not working. 5/1/18

After Windows 10 update on 5/1/18, I cannot access windows mail. When I click on my account, it shows my account but says 'System error' and 'Can't get mail.' Account shows longer password than I use. When I put in correct password and save, old password
    reapers. Have deleted account and recreated it. Same problem. Can access my e-mail via internet but want to use Windows Mail. Have talked with MS tech and after an hour they scheduled me for an advanced tech next week. Would like to fix now. Also would be
    willing to use different mail app if someone has a better suggestion. Please advise.

mark_926, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

S-1-5-18

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

S-1-5-18

Users found this page by searching for:

1. s-1-5-18

2. what is s-1-5-18