Windows 10: s instead of z

Discus and support s instead of z in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Community! I need some help! I've noticed that our beloved Microsoft overlords most recent Windows Update has changed a few things. These things are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Butterwheels, Jun 21, 2019.

1. s instead of z

Community! I need some help! I've noticed that our beloved Microsoft overlords most recent Windows Update has changed a few things. These things are really bugging me!

I live in America. I have my Region set in Windows to USA yet for some reason after the latest Windows Update, I have noticed that every word which Americans spell with a Z instead of an S has been swapped. For example. "Customise" and "Personalise" instead of "Customize" and "Personalize." Another example would be "Colour" instead of "Color."

What the heck is going on?? Does anyone have ideas for how I can fix this issue? It's driving me nuts/bananas/batty/crazy/coocoo and all that.

Sincerely,

Philip... A very annoyed Windows 10 user. (Join the club, right?)

s instead of z b383c12c-5c1c-4b36-9da6-71e83d63a208?upload=true.jpg

s instead of z 848af254-02e2-4a48-a9bf-b2a961c281a1?upload=true.jpg

s instead of z fe69b3b1-408e-476b-8559-ea7c72e8eafa?upload=true.jpg

:)

Butterwheels, Jun 21, 2019

2. Is it Possible to sort MS edge bookmarks a-z instead of z-a?

Original Title:Edge Bookmark sorting?????????

Is it Possible to sort MS edge bookmarks a-z instead of z-a, and put folders first?

TravisBreedlove, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Vodafone K4510-Z Compatibility with Windows10

Hi Andre,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to uninstall the current driver for Vodafone K4510-Z, download the latest driver from manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

Follow the below step.

Step 1: Uninstall Vodafone K4510-Z driver.

• Press Windows key + x and select Program and Feature.

• Select Vodafone K4510-Z.

• Right click and select Uninstall.
    Step 2: Download the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

To run a program in compatibility mode, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

s instead of z

System Z

Hello,

For this issue, we'll be needing more information regarding this System Z that you are having issues with. Kindly provide more details, and answer the following information:

• Is this System Z a program, system file, an unrecognized disk drive, or hardware/device?
    • Did you make any changes on the settings of your PC prior to the appearance of this System Z?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    If you could also provide a screenshot, that would be much helpful in further assessing this issue. We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

s instead of z

1. s instead of z - Similar Threads - instead

2. Audio input coming from internal laptop instead of microphone in headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio input coming from internal laptop instead of microphone in headset.: I need help with fixing where audio input is coming from. I am using red A10 gaming headset and sometimes, my computer gets audio input from its internal microphone instead of the microphone on my headset....
  3. Audio input coming from internal laptop instead of microphone in headset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio input coming from internal laptop instead of microphone in headset.: I need help with fixing where audio input is coming from. I am using red A10 gaming headset and sometimes, my computer gets audio input from its internal microphone instead of the microphone on my headset....
  4. Audio input coming from internal laptop instead of microphone in headset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...: My less than symbol is now ;My greater than symbol is now :My and symbol is now / and my at symbol is now "My computer was working just fine yesterday and the day before. I went to work, I came home, and now my symbols on my HP laptop keyboard are mixed up, but just some of...
  6. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...: My less than symbol is now ;My greater than symbol is now :My and symbol is now / and my at symbol is now "My computer was working just fine yesterday and the day before. I went to work, I came home, and now my symbols on my HP laptop keyboard are mixed up, but just some of...
  7. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode": My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full screen. How do I get it to go back to being for full screen?...
  9. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode": My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full screen. How do I get it to go back to being for full screen?...
  10. When in any game, if I press the S key with A or D, I stop moving instead of moving...

When in any game, if I press the S key with A or D, I stop moving instead of moving...: Hello, In any game i play, FPS, Driving Sim, Platformer, and i try to use the S key and A or D to move backwards, my character will stop moving entirely. im not sure whats going on or how to fix this issue....