Windows 10: S-mod3

Discus and support S-mod3 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm trying to install Norton virus protection on a new laptop but get error message. Norton tech say I need to disable S-mode. need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MichaelLangley1, Sep 19, 2019.

1. S-mod3

I'm trying to install Norton virus protection on a new laptop but get error message. Norton tech say I need to disable S-mode. need help

:)

MichaelLangley1, Sep 19, 2019

2. Cutting top of my case for clear window need some help on edging

S-mod3 mod3.jpg

Hello I need to know what this product is called and were I can buy it from, I’m talking about the black edging he used in this pick for the window it looks so good I want to do the same.
    Also would a hot glue gun be good enough to adhere the window in place or should I use some weather strip adhesive thanks.

2003CRF450GUY, Sep 19, 2019
  3. bro67 Win User
    Weird issue with firefox - "stuck" boxes of text

Have you cleared all history, cookies, etc and restarted? If running any extensions, disable and see if still happens. Open the browser in "clean" or "safe" mode. See if happens in Private or Incognito mod3. Try with different browsers. I stopped using FF back around 2006 because it started to mess up CBS Sheets and went with Chrome. Now moving to Edge to see how it compares to Chrome.

bro67, Sep 19, 2019
  4. S-mod3

Chips Behind GPU

This is my mod for when a GPU fan goes bad. You can do this with a stock Intel CPU cooler also or another GPU heat sink with proper clearance using zip ties.
    S-mod3 [​IMG]

S-mod3 mod2-png.png

S-mod3 mod3-png.png

S-mod3 mod4-png.png

Harry Palms, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

S-mod3