Windows 10: S mode HP laptop

Discus and support S mode HP laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I just got a HP laptop for my daughter and it came with a S mode, I try everything to get out of that but always show me an error " Try later"... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Seithen, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Seithen Win User

S mode HP laptop

Hello, I just got a HP laptop for my daughter and it came with a S mode, I try everything to get out of that but always show me an error " Try later" blah blah and doesn't let me add her printer, doesn't let me download anything. Help please!

:)

Seithen, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jun 10, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Laptop will not boot at all, not even from DVD

Hi, this is read from an HP forum, not ASUS- I've no idea if it applies.. but you can try it!
    Here are the steps:

1. Turn off the computer.
    2. Hold down the windows key + b and power on the laptop without letting go.
    3. Here's the magic: while holding down windows key + b, then press F2.
    4. The laptop will enter BIOS recovery mode, and you should be all set from there.

dalchina, Jun 10, 2020
  4. S mode HP laptop

Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

S mode HP laptop

1. S mode HP laptop - Similar Threads - mode laptop

2. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  3. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  4. What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?: Extremely disappointed I am unable to use my cloud apps on the laptop I purchased along with apps I purchased that prior to updates I opened and used daily. What was the point? Before opening my apps were easy…. now can't open an app with out a message that talks about MS...
  5. What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?: Extremely disappointed I am unable to use my cloud apps on the laptop I purchased along with apps I purchased that prior to updates I opened and used daily. What was the point? Before opening my apps were easy…. now can't open an app with out a message that talks about MS...
  6. What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?

7. Tablet Mode for ACER SPIN Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet Mode for ACER SPIN Laptop: I have an ACER SPIN A3SP14-31PT-32M6 and Windows 11, fully updated.Before last week I was able to enter tablet mode automatically by folding the screen back. Keyboard on back would deactivate.Now the keyboard continues to work and if I rest it on anything it puts keystrokes...
  8. Tablet Mode for ACER SPIN Laptop

Tablet Mode for ACER SPIN Laptop: I have an ACER SPIN A3SP14-31PT-32M6 and Windows 11, fully updated.Before last week I was able to enter tablet mode automatically by folding the screen back. Keyboard on back would deactivate.Now the keyboard continues to work and if I rest it on anything it puts keystrokes...
  9. My Asus Rog Strix Laptop is Shutting Down Automatically When on Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus Rog Strix Laptop is Shutting Down Automatically When on Sleep Mode: My laptop is shutting down automatically when on sleep mode. It might be caused by over-heating on sleep mode. The laptop has a second monitor connected to it at all times.FYI: I have already removed nvidia drivers and installed them from the scratch again.This issue is...
  10. My Asus Rog Strix Laptop is Shutting Down Automatically When on Sleep Mode

My Asus Rog Strix Laptop is Shutting Down Automatically When on Sleep Mode: My laptop is shutting down automatically when on sleep mode. It might be caused by over-heating on sleep mode. The laptop has a second monitor connected to it at all times.FYI: I have already removed nvidia drivers and installed them from the scratch again.This issue is...