Windows 10: S mode issues

Discus and support S mode issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am running a sport simulation game that required me to turn off S-mode. This worked and I was able to run the simulation. I turned the computer off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mich1-63, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Mich1-63 Win User

S mode issues

I am running a sport simulation game that required me to turn off S-mode. This worked and I was able to run the simulation. I turned the computer off and when I restarted the computer and tried to run the simulation program again windows notified me that I needed to turn off S mode again. When I try to do so, I get a Microsoft message stating that there is a problem on their end and to try again later. I have been trying this for the last two days and still get the same message. I am running Windows 10 Home version 1903.

Thanks for any help!

:)

Mich1-63, Dec 10, 2019

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 10, 2019
  4. S mode issues

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

S mode issues

1. S mode issues - Similar Threads - mode issues

2. Windows 11 64 bits professional sleep mode and adjust brightness issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 64 bits professional sleep mode and adjust brightness issues: After last update on Windows 11 64 bits professional I can not put on sleep mode the laptop nor adjust brightness.I have tried shutting down and re start the laptop without sucess...
  3. Windows 11 64 bits professional sleep mode and adjust brightness issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 64 bits professional sleep mode and adjust brightness issues: After last update on Windows 11 64 bits professional I can not put on sleep mode the laptop nor adjust brightness.I have tried shutting down and re start the laptop without sucess...
  4. I am having an issue switching out of s mode on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having an issue switching out of s mode on windows 11: on windows 11, I went through the process and received the confirmation that I was switched out of s mode. I rebooted, but it still says i am in s mode. when I try the switch process again the page juts seems stuck saying "working on it..."...
  5. I am having an issue switching out of s mode on windows 11

I am having an issue switching out of s mode on windows 11: on windows 11, I went through the process and received the confirmation that I was switched out of s mode. I rebooted, but it still says i am in s mode. when I try the switch process again the page juts seems stuck saying "working on it..."...
  6. BSOD - UNEXPECTED KERNAL TRAP MODE - Issue with bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - UNEXPECTED KERNAL TRAP MODE - Issue with bootup: Hi, My laptop has issue when cold starting in the morning after a shutdown. It goes into BSOD with errors popping up at times and have to force restart twice to go into my profile and then works just fine once powered on. My main recent issue is there is startup repair...
  7. BSOD - UNEXPECTED KERNAL TRAP MODE - Issue with bootup

BSOD - UNEXPECTED KERNAL TRAP MODE - Issue with bootup: Hi, My laptop has issue when cold starting in the morning after a shutdown. It goes into BSOD with errors popping up at times and have to force restart twice to go into my profile and then works just fine once powered on. My main recent issue is there is startup repair...
  8. Sleep Mode Causes Issues With Keyboard and Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep Mode Causes Issues With Keyboard and Headphones: Hello! Most times I put my computer on sleep mode my keyboard and headphones run into issues. I need to restart my headphones software pretty much every single time I wake my computer from sleep software stops recognizing them and then I need to replug in my keyboard for its...
  9. Sleep Mode Causes Issues With Keyboard and Headphones

Sleep Mode Causes Issues With Keyboard and Headphones: Hello! Most times I put my computer on sleep mode my keyboard and headphones run into issues. I need to restart my headphones software pretty much every single time I wake my computer from sleep software stops recognizing them and then I need to replug in my keyboard for its...
  10. edge issue To open this page in IE mode, try restarting Microsoft Edge.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    edge issue To open this page in IE mode, try restarting Microsoft Edge.: Dears,We have issue which this issue keep appearing in multiple PC which prevent us form opening website that required IE mode.First we remove the IE feature then install it agin it resolve but the issue is back again after some time.Is there any permanent solution for this...