Windows 10: s mode problems

Discus and support s mode problems in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After I updated my HP computer, it switched me back to S mode, and now when I try to get out of S mode from the Store, it brings up an error message... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by notyourcupoftea, Jul 2, 2020.

1. s mode problems

After I updated my HP computer, it switched me back to S mode, and now when I try to get out of S mode from the Store, it brings up an error message saying "something went wrong on our end" and to "try again later." I have already restarted my computer twice trying to solve this issue. Any help is much appreciated. I have already tried this solution with no success:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ight click on task toolbar,..it worked for me

:)

notyourcupoftea, Jul 2, 2020

2. Switching out of S Mode

I am having trouble switching my laptop out of S Mode. I went through the steps that are listed, and the Windows Store is updated and it won't let me click Get when you go to the screen to switch out of S mode.

ChelseaSmith3, Jul 2, 2020
  3. cereberus Win User
    Enable S mode in Windows 10  

Ok - when time permits, I will have a crack but not at the moment.

As a suggestion, perhaps a guide subsection in the tutorials section mihht be useful i.e. guides like this that are easy enough to follow but assume sone experience?

I have written a couple of guides that people here have happily followed but they do not have every click e.g. I might say "use fix wondows boot problems"using Macrium Reflect, rather than showing every click, putting a reference to the MR Tutorial.

I could video every step and create a video more easily I suppose.

cereberus, Jul 2, 2020
  4. s mode problems

S mode deactivation.

Hi jeremiascalderon,

This might be due to corrupted Windows Store cache. To resolve this issue, please reset the Store cache by following the steps below:

1. Click the Start menu button.
    2. Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

In addition, you can refer to this article on how to switch out of S mode in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Adrianne Buc, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

s mode problems

1. s mode problems - Similar Threads - mode problems

2. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC: Recently, i built my first PC but unfortunately i have faced some issues, at first i couldnt boot the PC at all when trying to use a USB 3.0 for my windows installation media however, after having cleaning that initial installation in Command Prompt and trying to use a USB...
  3. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC: Recently, i built my first PC but unfortunately i have faced some issues, at first i couldnt boot the PC at all when trying to use a USB 3.0 for my windows installation media however, after having cleaning that initial installation in Command Prompt and trying to use a USB...
  4. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Night light mode problem on photoshop

Night light mode problem on photoshop: I had the night light problem in photos app before, then I fixed it in color management as the website said. Now the photoshop has the same problem and I cannot fix it nor I can undo what I did. This has broken by work schedule and I need a solution ASAP....
  6. Night light mode problem on photoshop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night light mode problem on photoshop: I had the night light problem in photos app before, then I fixed it in color management as the website said. Now the photoshop has the same problem and I cannot fix it nor I can undo what I did. This has broken by work schedule and I need a solution ASAP....
  7. Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10: Hi,1. I created a program in Windows XP years ago. When it is installed on Windows 10 without setting compatibility mode, the data created from the program is stored in an unexpected place that I cannot find. I know how to fix this problem by setting compatibility mode to XP...
  8. Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10: Hi,1. I created a program in Windows XP years ago. When it is installed on Windows 10 without setting compatibility mode, the data created from the program is stored in an unexpected place that I cannot find. I know how to fix this problem by setting compatibility mode to XP...
  9. Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10

10. Problems with administrator status after switching from windows 11 home S mode

Problems with administrator status after switching from windows 11 home S mode: I switched out from windows 11 home S mode. It went OK, but now I had to perform an administrator level task disabling core integration and I could not. I am the only user of the computer, and the account info says I am administrator. Still, the disable button is inactive and...