Windows 10: S Mode Question - SSL VPN

Discus and support S Mode Question - SSL VPN in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am looking to get a small laptop to work from home with, this one. It comes with Windows 10 S Mode... I need to be able to use a SSL VPN to remote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Notrega, Mar 26, 2020.

1. S Mode Question - SSL VPN

I am looking to get a small laptop to work from home with, this one. It comes with Windows 10 S Mode... I need to be able to use a SSL VPN to remote into my work machine. This VPN requires Java... Will I be able to use this to VPN/RDP??

submitted by /u/Notrega
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Notrega, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Mar 26, 2020
  3. ekvargas Win User
    SSL VPN and N95!

Hi everyone,

I have a nokia n95 and I need to connect to a SSL VPN but I can't. I am reading about it and the nokia VPN client is only for IPsec VPN not for SSL VPN.

It is good to know that an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) VPN is a form of VPN that can be used with a standar Web browser. In contrast to the traditional Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) VPN, an SSL VPN does not require the installation of specialized
    client software on the end user's terminals.

I need to know if Nokia phones are supporting Juniper Netscreen SSL-VPN devices.

I hope somebody can help me. Some advice?

Thanks in advance.

ekvargas, Mar 26, 2020
  4. S Mode Question - SSL VPN

SSL VPN and N95!

Hi, I do have the same problem with Nokia 5800 XM. Does the Nokia provided mobile VPN client can configure to connect to a SSL VPN network? Is there any other mobile VPN client which support SSL VPN?

Thanks.

DataBuwa---01, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

S Mode Question - SSL VPN

1. S Mode Question - SSL VPN - Similar Threads - Mode Question SSL

2. VPN Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN Question: I understand that there is a VPN already installed on Windows 11. How do I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-question/f8503130-642b-4fcd-bf5d-c4ebf8be470b
  3. VPN Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN Question: I understand that there is a VPN already installed on Windows 11. How do I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-question/f8503130-642b-4fcd-bf5d-c4ebf8be470b
  4. Questions on S Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions on S Mode: Hi all,I have one of my devices running on S Mode, my question is does this protect your device like the active/real-time protection you receive from a non-Microsoft antivirus program? Also, if I wanted to run a scan manually will I be able to do this, I could not find any...
  5. Questions on S Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Questions on S Mode: Hi all,I have one of my devices running on S Mode, my question is does this protect your device like the active/real-time protection you receive from a non-Microsoft antivirus program? Also, if I wanted to run a scan manually will I be able to do this, I could not find any...
  6. Question about S mode!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about S mode!: I am trying to download adobe software on my HP laptop but anytime i try to download it I get a message that I will have to switch out of S mode first. Is switching out of S mode a good idea? What happens if I switch out of S mode and will it effect the functionality of the...
  7. Questions on Windows 10 s mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions on Windows 10 s mode: I have been looking to get a laptop for various school related things, and was wondering how often people had trouble getting out of s mode. The windows forums were full of angry people, but I’m not sure what percentage of people that actually is. If people who have done it...
  8. S mode question about antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    S mode question about antivirus: If I switch out of S mode, will I need to get additional antivirus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-mode-question-about-antivirus/2f8caeb9-ff96-49ef-b2c6-e0ac1387fd4c
  9. Win 10 S Mode Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 S Mode Questions: Hello all and if you observe, happy Easter or Passover. Next week, a friend is getting an HP laptop that'll be using Windows 10 in S Mode. I'm somewhat familiar with what can and cannot be done but there are a few questions. As there are restrictions in what can be...
  10. VPN Questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN Questions: Hey guys, I have paid licenses of some vpn companies and I have some questions which is below: 1. If openvpn connected with some country and if I switch user will it be switch off or standby ? 2. Which IP it will be my local ip or connected vpn ip ? OS: Windows...