Windows 10: S-Mode & Won't Let Me Change

Discus and support S-Mode & Won't Let Me Change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a valid Windows 10 program, purchased a couple of years ago, not shared with anyone. My computer froze multiple times yesterday while trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JerryKlemm1, Sep 27, 2020.

1. S-Mode & Won't Let Me Change

I have a valid Windows 10 program, purchased a couple of years ago, not shared with anyone. My computer froze multiple times yesterday while trying to reboot. I tried re-setting to the previous day's reset point when it was working just fine, but nothing. The only way to get it up at all was by re-installing Windows 10. It's now in S mode and when I follow the instructions to try to get to Home mode, I get a red error message:

"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code: 0x803F7001"

When I go to Troubleshoot, I get:

"We found a Windows 10 Home digital license on this device running Windows 10 S. To activate this license, you need to install Windows 10 Home"

which is what I installed!!!!!

When I try Change Product Key, carefully putting in my code, it says:

"The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. Error code: 0xc004f061"

:)

JerryKlemm1, Sep 27, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. stefanlee Win User
    5800 won´t display calendar items on front page

Whoa! fast answer, thanks.

You´re right. That´s crazy by the way, why won´t it show calendar items in "contacts" mode?

Some things aren´t really logical with this phone....

/SL

stefanlee, Sep 27, 2020
  4. S-Mode & Won't Let Me Change

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

S-Mode & Won't Let Me Change

1. S-Mode & Won't Let Me Change - Similar Threads - Mode Won't Let

2. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  3. won't let me switch out of s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    won't let me switch out of s mode: I have been trying to switch out of S mode for about a year now and I've tried everything. The directions for switching out of S Mode FROM MICROSOFT state "On your PC running Windows 11 in S mode, open Settings > System > Activation. In the Switch to Windows 11 Pro section,...
  4. won't let me switch out of s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    won't let me switch out of s mode: I have been trying to switch out of S mode for about a year now and I've tried everything. The directions for switching out of S Mode FROM MICROSOFT state "On your PC running Windows 11 in S mode, open Settings > System > Activation. In the Switch to Windows 11 Pro section,...
  5. Why won't my laptop let me switch out of S mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my laptop let me switch out of S mode?: Why won't my laptop let me switch out of S mode? I go to "switch out of S mode" in the store but it won't let me click the "Get" button. It just says "Check with your IT or system administrator." I am the only person who has ever used this laptop or my Microsoft account so I...
  6. Why won't my laptop let me switch out of S mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my laptop let me switch out of S mode?: Why won't my laptop let me switch out of S mode? I go to "switch out of S mode" in the store but it won't let me click the "Get" button. It just says "Check with your IT or system administrator." I am the only person who has ever used this laptop or my Microsoft account so I...
  7. Why won't my laptop let me switch out of S mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Store won't let me leave S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store won't let me leave S mode: Every time I try to leave S mode, the store tells me "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." I realize this is apparently a common problem, but I spent a full hour on the phone with Microsoft support, who basically told me I'll need a second...
  9. Won't let me switch out of S mode

Won't let me switch out of S mode: After I updated my computer, it switched me back to S mode, and now when I try to get out of S mode from the Store, it brings up an error message saying "something went wrong" and to "try again later." I have already restarted my computer twice trying to solve this issue. Any...
  10. Won't Let Me Switch Out Of S Mode

Won't Let Me Switch Out Of S Mode: I just bought this computer with Windows 10. The first day I managed to switch out of S Mode and download other applications Google Chrome and Firefox. But a few days later the computer updated and when I tried to open Chrome it told me I was in S Mode and would need to...