Windows 10: S MODE

Discus and support S MODE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is S MODE not listed on ANY of the product specs when buying a laptop? Ive had to return 3 systems due to this **** garbage.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by none_191, Feb 23, 2024.

1. none_191 Win User

S MODE

Why is S MODE not listed on ANY of the product specs when buying a laptop? Ive had to return 3 systems due to this **** garbage.

:)

none_191, Feb 23, 2024

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

S MODE

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

S MODE

1. S MODE - Similar Threads - MODE

2. How to my fix PC going into Sleep Mode when playing Roblox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to my fix PC going into Sleep Mode when playing Roblox?: Whenever I play Roblox No Time Frame, it can happen whenever my PC Windows 10 will suddenly go into Sleep Mode. I have seen a similar question asked and although a Microsoft Employee responded, my issue wasn't solved whatsoever when attempting the recommendations on how to...
  3. How to my fix PC going into Sleep Mode when playing Roblox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to my fix PC going into Sleep Mode when playing Roblox?: Whenever I play Roblox No Time Frame, it can happen whenever my PC Windows 10 will suddenly go into Sleep Mode. I have seen a similar question asked and although a Microsoft Employee responded, my issue wasn't solved whatsoever when attempting the recommendations on how to...
  4. frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, k mode exception not handled & hypervisor_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, k mode exception not handled & hypervisor_error: Hello, I am experiencing frequent crashes on my Windows 11 laptop. The screen sometimes goes black, but more often it displays a blue screen. The error codes mentioned on the blue screen vary, with occurrences of "ntoskrnl.exe", "k mode exception not handled"...
  5. frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, k mode exception not handled & hypervisor_error

frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, k mode exception not handled & hypervisor_error: Hello, I am experiencing frequent crashes on my Windows 11 laptop. The screen sometimes goes black, but more often it displays a blue screen. The error codes mentioned on the blue screen vary, with occurrences of "ntoskrnl.exe", "k mode exception not handled"...
  6. My Zephyrus G14 Shuts down or reboots automatically almost always during sleep mode. All...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Zephyrus G14 Shuts down or reboots automatically almost always during sleep mode. All...: As per title, I am not sure what is reason for it. How do I go about trouble shooting? Nothing in my settings that I can see to enable reboot. I just set my energy saver to sleep after 45 minutes when plugged in charger or 15 minutes with just battery. On Windows 11, version...
  7. My Zephyrus G14 Shuts down or reboots automatically almost always during sleep mode. All...

My Zephyrus G14 Shuts down or reboots automatically almost always during sleep mode. All...: As per title, I am not sure what is reason for it. How do I go about trouble shooting? Nothing in my settings that I can see to enable reboot. I just set my energy saver to sleep after 45 minutes when plugged in charger or 15 minutes with just battery. On Windows 11, version...
  8. How do I turn off efficiency mode for Discord PERMANENTLY?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off efficiency mode for Discord PERMANENTLY?: Windows has been turning on Efficiency Mode for Discord lately, which is a very bad thing to do as Discord is incompatible with this power mode. It causes Discord to freeze, hang, and even crash sometimes, and using the voice chat feature will sometimes randomly disconnect...
  9. How do I turn off efficiency mode for Discord PERMANENTLY?

How do I turn off efficiency mode for Discord PERMANENTLY?: Windows has been turning on Efficiency Mode for Discord lately, which is a very bad thing to do as Discord is incompatible with this power mode. It causes Discord to freeze, hang, and even crash sometimes, and using the voice chat feature will sometimes randomly disconnect...
  10. Why did an icon showing battery mode start appearing on the left corner of my screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did an icon showing battery mode start appearing on the left corner of my screen...: Why did an icon showing battery mode start appearing on the left corner of my computer blocking other items that I need to be able to see. How can I remove it?...