Windows 10: s mode

Discus and support s mode in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to switch out of s mode, I click on the blue button in the store, it turns gray for a few second then goes blue again and nothing happens.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CharlesVenable, Jan 17, 2020.

1. s mode

I am trying to switch out of s mode, I click on the blue button in the store, it turns gray for a few second then goes blue again and nothing happens.

:)

CharlesVenable, Jan 17, 2020

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

s mode

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

s mode

1. s mode - Similar Threads - mode

2. Game mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game mode: When open game mode (Win+G) it open so slow I have to wait for a few minutes without doing anything sometimes it doesn't even open I have 8GB ram Intel core i7 5500U And the school pc has 4GB ram but it opens instantly And it has Intel core i5-6400 submitted by /u/Berkay7...
  3. Themes & Dark Mode Browswer problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Themes & Dark Mode Browswer problem.: So, I'm having a problem with something related to my browser and my themes & night mode. This happens with both Firefox my default & Edge. After an update from Windows at some point just a day or two after Valentine's Day, my browser doesn't want to display my theme or use...
  4. Changing printer to online mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing printer to online mode: It is HP, model 5255. I cannot change it to online. Please, help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-printer-to-online-mode/9858b0f7-9b72-444e-8e0d-81ce932d39f0
  5. Windows 10 S-mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 S-mode: I went through the whole H&R Block download and Windows 10 says I have to get the windows store version. I already paid for H&R Block software. Any thoughts? Thanks, Phil...
  6. Need help with making monitors go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need help with making monitors go to sleep mode: I have done just about everything posted here on how to make dual monitors go to sleep. NO LUCK---- HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-making-monitors-go-to-sleep-mode/140f1565-e981-4472-8b42-2256a0ecf0fa
  7. Stuck at UEFi bios utility ez mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at UEFi bios utility ez mode: [IMG]I might did something stupid, i tried to clean my sd card and tried to merge them together through diskmanagement until something popped up like a restart button then i clicked it and now i got stuck at uefi bios and couldnt get out. Please help i need this pc to do my...
  8. Assigned Access Multi App Kiosk Mode Always on top

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assigned Access Multi App Kiosk Mode Always on top: We are using a multi app kiosk setup that allows the users to open various programs. The problem is we use a time keeping app that times their use that should be always on top in the bottom right hand corner. Unfortunately the application only shows when they open another...
  9. Sleep Mode playing videos in the middle of the night.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sleep Mode playing videos in the middle of the night.: So for Christmas I got a new laptop, love the thing. It runs on windows 10 and I always keep it on sleep mode instead of turning it off (a waste of power I know). I also always leave chrome open, either in the taskbar or fully open. Frequently, in the middle of the night the...
  10. Login issue in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login issue in safe mode: I had to remove a driver for camcorder and used an utility downloaded from the developer website. While launching the app, the system suggested to boot in a safe mode. Here my problem has started. The system denied to accept my password to the Microsoft account. I tried the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nothing happens when trying to switch from s mode

2. clicked get out of s mode windows 10 nothing happens