Windows 10: s mode

Discus and support s mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have windows 10 home in s mode. I NEED to get it off, but every direction I follow does not work. It keeps telling me to purchase windows 10 pro in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HeatherBrekke, Mar 24, 2020.

1. s mode

I have windows 10 home in s mode. I NEED to get it off, but every direction I follow does not work. It keeps telling me to purchase windows 10 pro in s mode. I NEED it off so I can download things outside Microsoft. Thanks!

:)

HeatherBrekke, Mar 24, 2020

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

s mode

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

s mode

1. s mode - Similar Threads - mode

2. Stuck on restarting or shutting down mode. What should I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on restarting or shutting down mode. What should I do to fix this?: How do I stop my pc with the latest win10 updates stop sticking on shutting down or restarting mode. The circle goes on and on and...? I ran windows repair-tweaking.com, and it fixed some things but not that. Thanks, Very annoyed...
  3. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap BSOD: Since last 2 months or so I'm getting this BSOD randomly on latest updated win10 ultimate x64. Which usually occur when sometimes I try to move my mouse I guess? but i'm not sure. So the problem never reappears after a reboot though but when I fresh start my pc again some...
  4. Need Power to USB Ports in Sleep Mode

Need Power to USB Ports in Sleep Mode: I recently purchased a new Win 10 machine to replace both my main work computer and my shipping computer. Unfortunately, my thermal label printer is plugged into a USB port which powers off when my computer goes to sleep. When it powers up again, the print spool gets...
  5. Windows 10 Safe Mode wont work with Microsoft Accounts

Windows 10 Safe Mode wont work with Microsoft Accounts: Hello everyone. I'm writing this post in order to see if someone out there also got hit with the same issue. The issue is simple: If you NEVER logged into your device with your Microsoft Account password it's IMPOSSIBLE to login into Safe Mode. You just can't, at all, it'll...
  6. Windows 10 resizing all windows after coming out of "sleep" mode.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 resizing all windows after coming out of "sleep" mode.: Everytime my system sleeps it changes the windows to a smaller size and positions them to the top left side of the screen. This is a brand new Acer desktop with an Acer monitor, so everything should be default. How do I stop this annoyance from happening. I can see that...
  7. computer works good in safe mode but switches from working screen to black screen and is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer works good in safe mode but switches from working screen to black screen and is...: Computer Lenovo works good in safe mode but switches from working screen to black screen and back. Very slow performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-works-good-in-safe-mode-but-switches-from/70623a18-db50-4ab3-b825-d37a1e16cba2
  8. kiosk mode

kiosk mode: how do I remove the kiosk mode from my xplane11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kiosk-mode/228bbfb6-fed9-46b9-9244-cccf66bb4cda
  9. Stuck in Airplane mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Airplane mode: After updating to the latest version of Windows my computer went into airplane mode and I can't turn it off. How do I get it to turn back off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-airplane-mode/d373b333-288f-4fe9-a98e-664a38a16a38
  10. koisk mode

koisk mode: how do I remove the kiosk mode from my xplane11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/koisk-mode/228bbfb6-fed9-46b9-9244-cccf66bb4cda