Windows 10: S Mode

Discus and support S Mode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was trying to get out of S mode and it said try again another time and so the administrator has to change the settings but how do you change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Josiah Alejandro, May 31, 2020.

1. S Mode

So I was trying to get out of S mode and it said try again another time and so the administrator has to change the settings but how do you change the settings to get out of s mode because I cant find out how.

:)

Josiah Alejandro, May 31, 2020

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 31, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 31, 2020
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

S Mode

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, May 31, 2020
Thema:

S Mode

1. S Mode - Similar Threads - Mode

2. Windows 11 - Disable sleep mode when remote desktop control is active?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Disable sleep mode when remote desktop control is active?: Hello, I had an embarrassing situation today when I was connected to remote desktop when Windows automatically went to sleep. This created a problem with logging in again and I had to solve it through another device. It works now, but the main thing is that it wouldn't have...
  3. Windows 11 - Disable sleep mode when remote desktop control is active?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Disable sleep mode when remote desktop control is active?: Hello, I had an embarrassing situation today when I was connected to remote desktop when Windows automatically went to sleep. This created a problem with logging in again and I had to solve it through another device. It works now, but the main thing is that it wouldn't have...
  4. I can't switch out of S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't switch out of S mode: I can't switch out of S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-switch-out-of-s-mode/a0f69856-4de9-4e3d-9fa7-4125429ca246
  5. I can't switch out of S mode

I can't switch out of S mode: I can't switch out of S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-switch-out-of-s-mode/a0f69856-4de9-4e3d-9fa7-4125429ca246
  6. Brightness slider not working in 2/3 Power Modes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness slider not working in 2/3 Power Modes: Hello,My brightness slider is not working in Options, nor in Quick Settings in 2/3 Power Modes Quiet and Balanced.Weirdly enough, it is working in High Performance mode. I've been searching the web and feel I've tried everything from *switching off/on multiple times* trying...
  7. Brightness slider not working in 2/3 Power Modes

Brightness slider not working in 2/3 Power Modes: Hello,My brightness slider is not working in Options, nor in Quick Settings in 2/3 Power Modes Quiet and Balanced.Weirdly enough, it is working in High Performance mode. I've been searching the web and feel I've tried everything from *switching off/on multiple times* trying...
  8. Selecting F4 or 4 will not let me access Safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selecting F4 or 4 will not let me access Safe mode: I am trying to clean install windows 11 from usb and got stuck with Other Users sign in Screen. image attachedThen I am trying to bypass this by following the youtube link attached to try going into safe mode but selecting F4 or 4 will not let me access Safe mode.It just...
  9. Selecting F4 or 4 will not let me access Safe mode

Selecting F4 or 4 will not let me access Safe mode: I am trying to clean install windows 11 from usb and got stuck with Other Users sign in Screen. image attachedThen I am trying to bypass this by following the youtube link attached to try going into safe mode but selecting F4 or 4 will not let me access Safe mode.It just...
  10. Notepad Dark mode Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad Dark mode Bug: My notepad app has white borders around it. I think, only the bolder is in light mode. Borders dissapear when I resize the notepad app windo, but keep appearing when I close and open notepad again. I formatted my pc, I updated windows in lateste version, I re-installed...