Windows 10: s mode

Discus and support s mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is s mode worth it?I How can i get Google play store? All my games are connected to the google play store.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SJDragon, Apr 11, 2021.

1. SJDragon Win User

s mode

Is s mode worth it?I How can i get Google play store? All my games are connected to the google play store.

:)

SJDragon, Apr 11, 2021

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

s mode

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

s mode

1. s mode - Similar Threads - mode

2. Safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safe mode: Lenevo Thinkpad laptop running Windows 10. Start up wouldn't accept pin number- profile "couldn't be loaded" etc. After a google search ?corrupt user profile. So we activated "safe" mode so we could set up again, we can use the PIN but the screen flashes!...
  3. Secondary Screen In portrait mode minimizes applications when main display is on full screen

Secondary Screen In portrait mode minimizes applications when main display is on full screen: My secondary display which is set on portrait mode always minimizes the applications displayed on it whenever the main display landscape mode is launching a game in full-screen mode.This only happens when the secondary display is on portrait. If it is on landscape, the...
  4. Windows 10 won’t boot normally or onto safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won’t boot normally or onto safe mode: My computer is not letting me sign on and trying to trouble shoot won’t work even removing an update, or even boot into safe mode on the recovery environment won’t work at all. Can anyone please help. My computer has not been working for a long time....
  5. Trying to play games in Game pass play anywhere on pc. Prompts an opt out of S mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to play games in Game pass play anywhere on pc. Prompts an opt out of S mode.: When I try to start a game. In this case specifically "Grounded" on Game pass play anywhere on PC. It prompts me to opt out of S mode in order to play. Normally I only play on XBOX ONE X so I don't have a lot of experience with PC gaming. It just seems to me a game playable...
  6. Windows 10 HDD 3TB GPT is loaded on SATA mode but not load when I plugged on USB 3.0 HDD dock

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 HDD 3TB GPT is loaded on SATA mode but not load when I plugged on USB 3.0 HDD dock: Hi.I have a 3TB HDD has full data on the drive.And it work on SATA mode on Windows 10.But when I plugged the drive to an USB 3.0 HDD Dock, it not load and can't show the drive in the Disk Management.But when I plugged the drive in to USB 3.0 HDD box, it did not work....
  7. Unable to Switch out of S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Switch out of S Mode: I purchased a Lenovo laptop on May 5th from Best Buy. All Microsoft instructions end of empty handed. They lead you to believe that you turn off S mode and it never works and blocks me from using required meeting apps. Please explain how to go to Windows Home or Windows Pro....
  8. Looking for some way to determine if a USB-C port supports Alt Modes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for some way to determine if a USB-C port supports Alt Modes: Had a discussion with a friend about USB-C Alt Modes. That got me wondering - does anyone know of a way within Windows or via a utility to determine if any USB-C ports on a system support Alt modes, and if so, which modes the particular port supports? As an example, in order...
  9. Windows Compatibility Mode Reverting to Windows 10 Mode

Windows Compatibility Mode Reverting to Windows 10 Mode: Recently A W32bit app that runs in W8compatibilty mode or other compatibility mode reverts to Windows 10 mode. This has been recurring several times in the last 2 month, assuming after a W10 update, but mot sure. I continually must reset the icon, only for it to revert back...
  10. Immediately enters Powersave Mode after Boot [Windows 10]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Immediately enters Powersave Mode after Boot [Windows 10]: After attempting to perform a "fresh start" Windows 10 update, the computer boots past the Dell logo, the Windows logo appears, spins, and starts up , then immediately it enters powersave mode, and the monitor turns off. The desktop will not wake up. When I attempt to...