Windows 10: S Note apps

Discus and support S Note apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have trouble with my S Note when I did update from windows 8.1 to windows 10. S note doesn't work. Could you help with giving the solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jackindonesia041893, Mar 1, 2019.

1. S Note apps

I have trouble with my S Note when I did update from windows 8.1 to windows 10. S note doesn't work. Could you help with giving the solution?

:)

Jackindonesia041893, Mar 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 app My Notes

Hello Lionel,

The My Notes application is available for phones running Windows operating system only. If you have any suggestions, it is best that you use the Feedback Hub to let our relevant team know about this. To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps
    below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the Menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      Add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and then provide the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then submit.

We are here if you have any questions.

Michael Rey, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Mar 1, 2019
  4. S Note apps

Sticky notes

Hi Idalee,

Yes, there is a possibility that the recent update may have disabled or corrupted the apps. For us to isolate this problem, we suggest repairing or resetting Sticky Notes on your PC. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and click Apps.
    • On the Apps & features tab, locate the name of the missing app.
    • Click the app and select Advanced options, then click Repair.
    • If the Repair option is not available or does not resolve the issue, you may also try the
      Reset option. However, it's more likely that you will lose any app data that was saved.
    • Once the repair or reset is completed, Sticky Notes should now reappear in the app list.
    • You may now pin it to the Start Menu.

Update us with the outcome.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

S Note apps

1. S Note apps - Similar Threads - Note apps

2. photo app note work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    photo app note work: photo app not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-note-work/370095dc-3eb4-4fd8-98d6-4b7ef50ccb7e
  3. photo app note work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo app note work: photo app not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-note-work/370095dc-3eb4-4fd8-98d6-4b7ef50ccb7e
  4. photo app note work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I access my notes on the Journal app in another computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I access my notes on the Journal app in another computer?: I signed in using the same Microsoft account but my notes aren't showing up on my other computer. I have a Surface Go that I took notes on and I want to see the notes on my HP Laptop....
  6. How can I access my notes on the Journal app in another computer?

How can I access my notes on the Journal app in another computer?: I signed in using the same Microsoft account but my notes aren't showing up on my other computer. I have a Surface Go that I took notes on and I want to see the notes on my HP Laptop....
  7. Is there an app that can tag notes to a file, that can be quickly viewd by hovering over...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there an app that can tag notes to a file, that can be quickly viewd by hovering over...: Im having a very difficult time keeping track of multiple variations of audio projects. I easily loose track of projects, and cant find what i'm looking for. Even with just a few variations, it gets unmanageable for me. Being able to quickly see notes that I link to a file...
  8. Is there an app that can tag notes to a file, that can be quickly viewd by hovering over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an app that can tag notes to a file, that can be quickly viewd by hovering over...: Im having a very difficult time keeping track of multiple variations of audio projects. I easily loose track of projects, and cant find what i'm looking for. Even with just a few variations, it gets unmanageable for me. Being able to quickly see notes that I link to a file...
  9. Is there an app that can tag notes to a file, that can be quickly viewd by hovering over...

10. Windows standart apps doesn't work Store, Photos, Sticky Notes, Feedback hub,...

Windows standart apps doesn't work Store, Photos, Sticky Notes, Feedback hub,...: This apps does not even open, there is not even a window that closes immediately or an error window, nothing. Troubleshooting don't work also.CalculatorTipsFeedback HubPhotosAlarms & ClockCalculatorCalendarCameraMicrosoft SolitaireMovies & TVOne NoteSkype PreviewSticky...