Windows 10: S Note issue after upgrade

Discus and support S Note issue after upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded my PC from Windows 8.1 to 10 and get trouble. My S Note isn’t working anymore. What is the solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Susan Hazelett, Apr 6, 2019.

1. S Note issue after upgrade

I upgraded my PC from Windows 8.1 to 10 and get trouble. My S Note isn’t working anymore. What is the solution?

:)

Susan Hazelett, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 6, 2019
  4. S Note issue after upgrade

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

S Note issue after upgrade

1. S Note issue after upgrade - Similar Threads - Note issue upgrade

2. One Note issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Note issue: Hi there, I'm a university student and I've been using One Note as my means to file my slides, notes, and study matterial since 2021. It has worked without any bumps until now. I'm just really desparate right now because I have exams in the coming weeks and it's cummulative...
  3. One Note issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Note issue: Hi there, I'm a university student and I've been using One Note as my means to file my slides, notes, and study matterial since 2021. It has worked without any bumps until now. I'm just really desparate right now because I have exams in the coming weeks and it's cummulative...
  4. Sticky Notes Upgrade

Sticky Notes Upgrade: How can I roll back Sticky Notes to the previous version? I only use Sticky Notes for my own use on my computer. I do not need to sync it with any other device. My notes are for my own use. Also, I understand the TOS to allow the company Micsrosoft to see my content?...
  5. Sticky Notes issue

Sticky Notes issue: I linked Microsoft account for the account itself, Sticky Notes and the calendar. They are all with outlook.com emails although I do have 2 more emails added as a secondary ones for the single account. Yet in Sticky Notes, when I put down a time or a date, it DOES NOT turn...
  6. How to access sticky notes after upgrading to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to access sticky notes after upgrading to Windows 10?: I just upgraded to Windows 10. Among the many functions missing in this version are all my sticky notes. How do I access my sticky notes now? I have about ten going, and they're nowhere to be found....
  7. sticky notes issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sticky notes issue: StickyNotes.snt file is not showing in the directory C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky Notes after upgrading the windows 10 1809 OS into the "Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18343) (18343.19h1_release.190219-1422)", I lost my valuable data, please help...
  8. Issues with S note app after Windows upgrade from 8.1 to 10.

Issues with S note app after Windows upgrade from 8.1 to 10.: I have trouble with my S Note when I did update from windows 8.1 to windows 10. S note doesn't work. Could you help with giving the solution? ***Modified title from: S Note apps***...
  9. S Note apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    S Note apps: I have trouble with my S Note when I did update from windows 8.1 to windows 10. S note doesn't work. Could you help with giving the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-note-apps/a5e8f766-24ae-411d-a044-c77ac0c257a4
  10. Outlook 2003 - Problem after Upgrade/s

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2003 - Problem after Upgrade/s: Recently had two large upgrades take place. Now emails - after using link open my documents folder! To read post in IE11 I have to open browser and relevant url. What happened? How can I get back to where I was? Pity my period of win10 use has passed. Thank goodness I...