Windows 10: S-Video to projector not being detected

Discus and support S-Video to projector not being detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell laptop that came with Windows 7 and was updated to Windows 10. The S-Video does not work anymore; the projector is not being detected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Frank Davis (fdavis), Jan 18, 2019.

1. S-Video to projector not being detected

I have a Dell laptop that came with Windows 7 and was updated to Windows 10. The S-Video does not work anymore; the projector is not being detected. I assume that I need new drivers that I can't find. What should I do?

:)

Frank Davis (fdavis), Jan 18, 2019
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Video Error on Projector

Hi Adnan,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

For the meantime, we suggest you to update your drivers for your projector. You can get the drivers through
    Windows Update or through the manufacturer's website.

Ralph Sta, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Black screen connecting projector through HDMI to VGA converter

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better:

• What is the make and model of the projector?

• Did you contact the projector manufacturer, as projector is only equipped with a VGA input?

• Have you follow the steps and suggestions provided previously?

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows in the future.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 18, 2019
  4. S-Video to projector not being detected

projector is not detecting my pc

i have a lenovo ideapad 100-15iby with windows 10 64bits and a misubishi hc100 and i'm using a vga-hdmi adaptor to connect them but even though my computer is detecting the hdmi connection and switching to projector mode, the projector is not displaying any things.
    I've tried changing resolution to the lowest, updating the monitor drivers and changing the projector settings but nothing works. the projector is displaying other computers but not mine and I've tried other projectors and they didn't detect it either

Sara Khelifi, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

S-Video to projector not being detected

1. S-Video to projector not being detected - Similar Threads - Video projector being

2. Headsets are not being detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headsets are not being detected.: My Headsets are not being detected by my laptop. Though the headsets are working normally everywhere else. Also they start working once i restart my laptop plugging in my headsets. Kindly help?...
  3. Headsets are not being detected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headsets are not being detected.: My Headsets are not being detected by my laptop. Though the headsets are working normally everywhere else. Also they start working once i restart my laptop plugging in my headsets. Kindly help?...
  4. network not being detected

network not being detected: I am connected via wired connection and I have Windows 10. When I open my browser today I got an error says takes too long to respond then nothing will happen. I disconnect and re connect to network and it is still the same. I need a network on my PC. In my phone my network...
  5. network not being detected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network not being detected: I am connected via wired connection and I have Windows 10. When I open my browser today I got an error says takes too long to respond then nothing will happen. I disconnect and re connect to network and it is still the same. I need a network on my PC. In my phone my network...
  6. Ethernet not being detected

Ethernet not being detected: Since upgrading my operating system from windows 10 to windows 11, my ethernet cable is not being detected by windows unless I restart the driver every time I boot the computer. I have tried running the trouble-shooter, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, performing a...
  7. headphones not being detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    headphones not being detected: I have a problem with my headphones where they are plugged into my pc, but they don't get detected. Sometimes it will work, but only for a few minutes before they disappear and audio starts playing out of my speakers. When I try to go back to change the output device, my...
  8. Microphone not being detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not being detected: I've had my laptop acer swift SF114-32 for about four months now and have been having an issue with setting up my microphone. For some reason, no matter what I do, it will not recognize any microphone I plug into the aux-port. I've tried going into device manager, but it...
  9. DVD not being detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD not being detected: I put a Dvd into my computer that has windows 10 on it the dvd drive makes a noise and the thing that indicates loading shows up but the dvd I put in is never detected....
  10. projector

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    projector: The major win 10 upgrade was installed on my laptop yesterday May 19, since the upgrade the laptop will not stay on projector option and keeps reverting back to pc only screen. I have a Dell e5410 and is connected to my non smart tv using a HDMI cable. I did not have this...