Windows 10: s.yimg.com...how do I get rid of it 0n firefox and win. 10

Discus and support s.yimg.com...how do I get rid of it 0n firefox and win. 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I rid s.yimg.com ;using firefox and windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AntePuhalovich, Jul 8, 2019.

1. s.yimg.com...how do I get rid of it 0n firefox and win. 10

How do I rid s.yimg.com ;using firefox and windows 10

:)

AntePuhalovich, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Sajer Win User

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. s.yimg.com...how do I get rid of it 0n firefox and win. 10 :)

Sajer, Jul 8, 2019
  3. dencal Win User
    Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

Type Diskcleanup in Cortana, bottom left.
    Click on Cleanup System Files, There you will see a second option in yellow highlight, More options.
    Do note the bottom Attachment comes up first.

dencal, Jul 8, 2019
  4. s.yimg.com...how do I get rid of it 0n firefox and win. 10

Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

s.yimg.com...how do I get rid of it 0n firefox and win. 10

1. s.yimg.com...how do I get rid of it 0n firefox and win. 10 - Similar Threads - yimg com rid

2. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of this?: Hey, I recently noticed that my computer Lenovo Windows 10 is suggesting words and finishing sentences while I'm typing. Although I was dealing with it at first, it's quickly getting on my nerves. I've included a screenshot. Please, how do I turn this off...
  3. how do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of this: How do I get rid of this propaganda? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/f7848304-366d-4095-a664-f3c1f73ba314
  4. How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup?: Hi How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup [image below] in the upper right of my screen every time I go to the Internet? I've tried W7 forum but was not able to get back to my orig post to see it's suggestion. Somehow I recd an email directing me to Mozilla, there...
  5. How do I get rid of that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of that?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SquishyOreos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g99agt/how_do_i_get_rid_of_that/
  6. I want to get rid of www.pcfix247.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to get rid of www.pcfix247.com: I want to get rid of www.pcfix247.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-rid-of-wwwpcfix247com/2e035298-a925-4ea7-9927-4de4a99fa902"
  7. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/38xu0w453hy31.png?width=315&format=png&auto=webp&s=95413fc223b9cf0dd50763f721c5cb831c00315d I've had this in my start menu for a while, not sure what it is... I got it when I installed 1093 I believe and it's still here after installing...
  8. How do i get rid of Win Erx03

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i get rid of Win Erx03: What do I do with the How do i get rid of Win Erx03 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-win-erx03/50a551e5-7ecc-4cc2-94de-20cacf3dbe64"
  9. how do i get rid of crome from my win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i get rid of crome from my win 10: I was down loading a new Flash Player and all of a sudden i have have crome as my BROWSER and i want my INTERNET EXPLORER back... How can I get rid of crome off my win 10 system???????...
  10. How do I get rid of popup warning at Firefox startup

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get rid of popup warning at Firefox startup: Every time I start Firefox (latest edition) to my homepage (Yahoo Mail) I get the attached popup warning window. Have tried abd tried but can't figure out how to get rid of this ? Is there a setting and/or option somewhere that I am missing to get rid of this ongoing popup...