Windows 10: S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link

Discus and support S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I try to initiate or answer a call on my PC via Phone Link app, it will make/ answer the call but the sound/ audio will play through my phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cazagcf, Feb 27, 2024.

1. cazagcf Win User

S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link

Whenever I try to initiate or answer a call on my PC via Phone Link app, it will make/ answer the call but the sound/ audio will play through my phone instead of my PC. When in a call, I will select my PC as the Bluetooth source output but within a few seconds it turns off and continues to play the audio through the phone ie. it never actually connects and plays the audio through the computerI've made sure Bluetooth is on and discoverable on both devices. I've disconnected the devices and connected them again. Permissions have been enabled as well and I've restarted the phone. Sending and re

:)

cazagcf, Feb 27, 2024
  2. tuannnn Win User

Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link

I have a samsung galaxy S22 ultra and am using phone link app to transfer photos from phone to computer. I have Windows 10. I've been clicking on the picture for a long time to select and when I let go, it doesn't move and hangs. I couldn't do anything on my phone via phone link, so I disconnected my phone and opened it. I recognize my face but nothing on the phone's touchscreen works and the image I'm trying to transfer is stuck on the screen. I can't turn on my phone, can't even turn it off. It just got stuck. I have used many times like this and never had this problem. Please help. Image below of what it looks like when I press the buttons to try to turn off the phone. You can see the image I'm trying to transfer is stuck there.

tuannnn, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Tobbe Win User
    Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link :(

S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Feb 27, 2024
  4. S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link

Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra

I purchased a Samsung S22 Ultra on Tuesday. I set it up with Link to Windows on my Windows 10 desktop. My computer has a French AZERTY physical keyboard.
    I selected the French AZERTY keyboard in the Samsung keyboard.
    The character keys work properly, ie. A is properly A, not Q.

However, I'm unable to type any of the following characters in any Android application using link to Windows.

#
    {
    [
    |

`
    \
    ^
    @
    ]
    }

All of them require pressing the AltGr key in combination with another key, and that doesn't seem to work at all in Link to Windows.

It looks like a bug in Link to Windows. I don't know if the bug is on the phone side or on the Windows side, but in any case, it makes Link to Windows unusable for me.

If I use Samsung DeX instead of Link to Windows, I don't have a problem with these characters.

Is there a solution or workaround for this bug ?

madbrain76, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link

1. S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link - Similar Threads - S22 Ultra doesn't

2. Link to Windows on Samsung S22 Ultra

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows on Samsung S22 Ultra: Sorry if this has been asked before or isn't the right place to ask. Link to Windows/Phone Link has been working great! But I just upgraded my Motherboard, CPU and Ram on my PC and with the new changes I decided to change my PC's name. Got everything reconnected and now I...
  3. Link to Windows on Samsung S22 Ultra

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link to Windows on Samsung S22 Ultra: Sorry if this has been asked before or isn't the right place to ask. Link to Windows/Phone Link has been working great! But I just upgraded my Motherboard, CPU and Ram on my PC and with the new changes I decided to change my PC's name. Got everything reconnected and now I...
  4. S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link

S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link: Whenever I try to initiate or answer a call on my PC via Phone Link app, it will make/ answer the call but the sound/ audio will play through my phone instead of my PC. When in a call, I will select my PC as the Bluetooth source output but within a few seconds it turns off...
  5. Phone link for IOS doesn't doesn't transfer audio on calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link for IOS doesn't doesn't transfer audio on calls: I'm trying to make calls through the phone link app. The call is initiated, but even though my phone shows it's sending audio to the computer, there's no sound and it automatically goes back to the phone speaker. I've tried my laptop's mic and speakers, my headset and even...
  6. Phone link for IOS doesn't doesn't transfer audio on calls

Phone link for IOS doesn't doesn't transfer audio on calls: I'm trying to make calls through the phone link app. The call is initiated, but even though my phone shows it's sending audio to the computer, there's no sound and it automatically goes back to the phone speaker. I've tried my laptop's mic and speakers, my headset and even...
  7. Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link: I have a samsung galaxy S22 ultra and am using phone link app to transfer photos from phone to computer. I have Windows 10. I've been clicking on the picture for a long time to select and when I let go, it doesn't move and hangs. I couldn't do anything on my phone via phone...
  8. Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link

Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link: I have a samsung galaxy S22 ultra and am using phone link app to transfer photos from phone to computer. I have Windows 10. I've been clicking on the picture for a long time to select and when I let go, it doesn't move and hangs. I couldn't do anything on my phone via phone...
  9. Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra: I purchased a Samsung S22 Ultra on Tuesday. I set it up with Link to Windows on my Windows 10 desktop. My computer has a French AZERTY physical keyboard.I selected the French AZERTY keyboard in the Samsung keyboard.The character keys work properly, ie. A is properly A, not...
  10. Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra

Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra: I purchased a Samsung S22 Ultra on Tuesday. I set it up with Link to Windows on my Windows 10 desktop. My computer has a French AZERTY physical keyboard.I selected the French AZERTY keyboard in the Samsung keyboard.The character keys work properly, ie. A is properly A, not...