Windows 10: saa 7130 tv card

Discus and support saa 7130 tv card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a 32 bit saa 7130 tv card installed which ran with honestech tvr 2.5 software on windows 7 32 bit. I have installed windows 10 and cannot run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stanholmes, Dec 6, 2019.

1. saa 7130 tv card

I have a 32 bit saa 7130 tv card installed which ran with honestech tvr 2.5 software on windows 7 32 bit. I have installed windows 10 and cannot run card and software. please advise

:)

stanholmes, Dec 6, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Logged out when connecting TV

We appreciate your responses Fed. For addition troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Uninstall all software and drivers of your video card; then, restart your computer.
    • Once your computer restarted, connect your TV (Windows will install generic drivers).
    • Install all latest software and drivers of your video card, and check if it works.

If the issue still persists, go to Display Settings, and follow the steps below:

• Click Advance display settings.
    • Under Related settings, select Display adapter properties.
    • A pop-up box will appear. Click List All Modes; then, choose the specific mode that you are looking for.
    • Hit OK, and check if it works.

Your reply is most important to us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Dec 6, 2019
  4. saa 7130 tv card

McAfee SaaS Endpoint Security

Does the Dell computer-in-question belong to you or your employer?

Did you (a) uninstall the Dell-preinstalled McAfee free-trial AND THEN (b) download/run the McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool & reboot (c) BEFORE you installed McAfee SaaS Endpoint Security on the Windows 7 computer?

• Fact: McAfee (and Norton) applications are notorious for not uninstalling (or upgrading) cleanly. The "leftovers" may be your troublemaker here.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

saa 7130 tv card

1. saa 7130 tv card - Similar Threads - saa 7130 card

2. Unable to telnet on 443 to slb.cynet.com saas site using telnet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to telnet on 443 to slb.cynet.com saas site using telnet: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-telnet-on-443-to-slbcynetcom-saas-site/ec27821f-5621-4e41-9ab6-5a1ab7a47ab1
  3. Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card

Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card: Hi All,Hoping you are having a great day.Recently, I bought this TV tuner card that came with a driver by the way I reside in the Philippines, and it is exactly the same card down to the last chip and capacitors based on the picturePCI-E Internal TV Tuner FM Tuner MPEG Video...
  4. Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card: Hi All,Hoping you are having a great day.Recently, I bought this TV tuner card that came with a driver by the way I reside in the Philippines, and it is exactly the same card down to the last chip and capacitors based on the picturePCI-E Internal TV Tuner FM Tuner MPEG Video...
  5. cannot get fijistu fi-7130 to scan to pdf

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot get fijistu fi-7130 to scan to pdf: Problem getting Fisistu fi-6130 to scan to a pdf in windows 10 I have "dusted off" a Fujistu fi-6130 scanner that was previously used a number of years ago. I installed it on a windows 10 laptop and would like to scan to pdf using Windows Fax & Scan - but a scan to pdf...
  6. tv tuner card not showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tv tuner card not showing up: My tv tuner card not showing up at all in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tv-tuner-card-not-showing-up/2df2dba1-e855-4005-8c3d-657c564ddcac
  7. Monitor Calibration - Old TV Test Cards ?

Monitor Calibration - Old TV Test Cards ?: Hi there With 24 hr TV broadcasting these days you don't get to see the old Test Cards any more -- these were excellent - especially things like the BBC which had also on the darkest Black and the Whitest white rectangles a little spot ("Blacker than Black / Whiter than...
  8. Amazon error code 7130

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Amazon error code 7130: How to correct error code, drivers are up to date using windows wireless adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-error-code-7130/cb9e8efe-d44d-47fc-b5c0-6fc4751863d4
  9. Winfast TV card can not work in 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Winfast TV card can not work in 10.: I have a Leadtek/Winfast DTV 2000 DS Plus TV card for my PC which worked fine on O/S win7 pro 32 Bit, ADSL landline and using WMC,I have upgraded to NBN and Windows 10 Pro 32 bit. I have checked with NBNco, Bigpond, my service provider and have had a back test done. All of my...
  10. dell venue 11 pro 7130

in Windows 10 Support
    dell venue 11 pro 7130: im thinking of buying this tablet. with 4gb ramand 128GB SSD has anybody got this and could give me a performance review. im interested on how good it run win 10 also how well does it play games? im a very light gamer and usually play football manager 2015 so as this is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. saa 730 tv card no display