Windows 10: Sades 7.1 not working on windows 10

Discus and support Sades 7.1 not working on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello dear reader, I had this headset for a few months now, it was working fine on windows 7 64bit, but once I've installed windows 10, I can't install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by F1shT4nK, Sep 5, 2015.

1. F1shT4nK Win User

Sades 7.1 not working on windows 10

Hello dear reader, I had this headset for a few months now, it was working fine on windows 7 64bit, but once I've installed windows 10, I can't install it because it says something along these lines ''os isn't supported'' so yeah, that sucks, is there any way I can install the drivers for the headset on windows 10? Thanks in advance!

:)

F1shT4nK, Sep 5, 2015

2. Problem with 7.1 in my USB headset [WIN.10]

Hello.

I've recently happened to buy a SADES SA 710 headset - SADES SA808 3.5mm Surround Sound Stereo Gaming Headsets Headband Headphones with High Sensitivity Microphone LED Light for PC(Black):Amazon.co.uk:Electronics - It is indeed a 7.1 surround headset, but windows doesn't seem to be letting me configure it for 7.1, when I go into the
    configuration of this particular audio device, the only sound channel available is stereo. The headset is connected to the PC using a USB port.

I've also tried downloading the drivers from SADES website - http://www.sades.cc/downlist/?109_1.html - But as I run the setup of the driver, the setup is interrupted and a message saying "SADES 7.1 Sound Effect Gaming Headset does not exist, the installation
    program will be terminated now.".

I've tried running the setup as admin. and also in different compatibility modes.

I've also heard that it might be an issue with the USB port, since some devices don't seem to work properly using 3.0, so I've plugged it into 2.0 with no difference, unfortunately.

As mentioned above, I am currently using Windows 10, may that be the problem?

Also, as I've noticed, the driver setup doesn't seem to be working because it doesn't detect any of SADES'
    7.1 HEADSETS, But as mentioned previously, the 7.1 Stereo channels are not available for me.

Every comment will be highly appreciated. I really need to get this headset working as best as possible, and as soon as possible.

Thank you.

MattTheFox, Sep 5, 2015
  3. Sades spirit wolf 7.1 had problems installing software on windows 10

Have sades spirit wolf 7.1 had problems installing software on windows 10 couldn't get download soft from website to work just keep saying plug in when it was plugged in. Disc it came with said windows 7 software and would not run with Windows 10. But if
    you put in Windows 7 disc it came with right click on the disc go to open files thing and it will say windows 10 go in to that and then go to setup when it will work.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

stevenmartin16, Sep 5, 2015
  4. Antilope Win User

Antilope, Sep 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Sades 7.1 not working on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sades working

2. SADES Audio Jack Microphone not working after Update Windows 11 Version 22H2 04/14/23

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SADES Audio Jack Microphone not working after Update Windows 11 Version 22H2 04/14/23: Hi, my headphones' microphone recently stopped working after the mentioned update. It was working before and I've tried several ways to get it to work.List of the things I've tried:Restarting the computerUninstalling and reinstalling driversBuying a headset splitterAdjusting...
  3. SADES Audio Jack Microphone not working after Update Windows 11 Version 22H2 04/14/23

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SADES Audio Jack Microphone not working after Update Windows 11 Version 22H2 04/14/23: Hi, my headphones' microphone recently stopped working after the mentioned update. It was working before and I've tried several ways to get it to work.List of the things I've tried:Restarting the computerUninstalling and reinstalling driversBuying a headset splitterAdjusting...
  4. SADES SA-708GT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SADES SA-708GT: im not so much asking a question, but letting people know yes theyre older, but mine are 3 years old now and still work wonderfully if your using these on a PC you MUST USE A SPLITTER other wise they will not allow the mic to work. if using on an XBOX controller, your box...
  5. Sades Drivers Not Working

Sades Drivers Not Working: Hi I am using Sades R7 Headphone but when I install the driver it says headphone not detected but in the normal call, it works like a normal headphone. [ATTACH]...
  6. Sades SA-902 Headset don't have surround sound option with the latest version of Windows 10

Sades SA-902 Headset don't have surround sound option with the latest version of Windows 10: I recently found myself using stereo sound in Windows 10 since there is no longer an option to use the 7.1 Ch with them, i have tried the Latest drives from Sades website, i tried on all my USB ports. From what i have read in the forums, this issue happened after a certain...
  7. Yoooo, so my Sades sa810 are line in, but my Alienware Laptop is preventing my from talking...

Yoooo, so my Sades sa810 are line in, but my Alienware Laptop is preventing my from talking...: ok, so basically what im saying is that my mic will not turn on, and it is detected as line but, other programs dont detect it, and some mic test websites do detect a mic...
  8. SADES USB Microphone Not Working

SADES USB Microphone Not Working: I have a Sades SA 903. It's a gaming Headset (with microphone) using USB Jack. My problem is: Windows 10 isn't recognizing any microphone sound. So i tinker a bit on the software: 1. I opened Device Properties on Microphone (USB Audio Device). In Levels tab, the volume...
  9. Sades SA-708 Headphones mic not working, and audio bugs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sades SA-708 Headphones mic not working, and audio bugs: I recently got new headphones, and these ones worked great! A few days later, they don't work! The mic isn't working. The audio is kinda glitching out. My friends can hear themselves talking. I don't know how to fix this. Someone please help....
  10. sades headset(sa-901) cant find a driver that works

sades headset(sa-901) cant find a driver that works: I have recently got myself a sades gaming headset but my laptop doesn't have a cd-rom thing to download th driver off the cd, so I went to the sades website to download the driver from there but it wont start set up it tells me.. an error (-5001 : 0x80070002) has occurred...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sades sa-902 win 10

2. sades 7.1 mic not working

3. sades 903 windows 10 problem

4. sades wolf fang mic not working windows 10,
  5. when installing sades drivers it says no headset,
  6. usb sades headphones not recognized,
  7. sades spirits windows 10,
  8. How to make sades sa-708 work on windows 10,
  9. sades virtual 7.1 setup error code 0x80000003,
  10. installing sades spirit wolf 7.1 on windows 10,
  11. sades and windows 10,