Windows 10: Sades headphone sound problem

Discus and support Sades headphone sound problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i have a Sades SA 902 and until now i never had a problem with the mic or headphone, when the sound went off i tried plugging the usb in and out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zaid Faisal, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Sades headphone sound problem

So i have a Sades SA 902 and until now i never had a problem with the mic or headphone, when the sound went off i tried plugging the usb in and out multiple times, didnt work, so i then went into settings and saw that windows was detecting my mic, but for the output device box was blank, and there was no options.

Could someone help please, i run on 1809 if needed.

:)

Zaid Faisal, Jun 15, 2019

2. Sades SA-708 Headphones mic not working, and audio bugs

Hi ElectricC_0,

It's possible that the audio driver is outdated. I'd like to ask few questions so I can isolate your concern properly.

• Does the issue happen to a specific headphone? Do you have a spare headphone or a different headphone? In this way, we can distinguish if the issue is within the computer or the headphone.
    • Can you also try the Sades "SA-708 Headphone" to a different device to see if the same issue persists?
    • Have you made any recent or hardware changes to your computer?
    Meanwhile kindly follow these steps:

Method 1: Run the Playing Audio troubleshooter. To run the troubleshooter, select the Start button,
    type Troubleshoot, and then select Troubleshoot from the list of results.
    Select Playing Audio > Run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update the audio driver in the Device Manager. Open Device Manager> Sound, video and game controllers> Properties> Driver tab> Update Driver. Restart your computer.

You may also follow the series of troubleshooting steps on the Fix
    sound problems
    article.

Raymond Ave, Jun 15, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Sades headphone sound problem

no sound in headphones

Hi Mary,

If your headphones stops working in Windows devices, you can try solutions below to fix the problem. The issue can be caused by incorrect sound settings, faulty audio drivers, etc. We suggest that you follow below simple instructions to troubleshoot the
    problem.

• Check if the sound is muted. If it is muted, the headphone won’t have sound.
    • Check the connection. Try unplugging the headphone and firmly plug it back in.
    • Check the port. If you are using a USB headphone, try a different USB port.
    • Try the headphone on another computer. Use your headphone on another computer. If it doesn’t work on that computer, the headphone might be broken. In that case, you need to replace it with a new one.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Sades headphone sound problem

1. Sades headphone sound problem - Similar Threads - Sades headphone sound

2. the problem with the sound in Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the problem with the sound in Bluetooth headphones: hello, when I start recording the screen via alt+z or go into the voice channels in the discord and some other applications, the sound in bluetooth headphones is distorted to terrible quality, but if I do the same thing in wired headphones, then everything is fine, I tried...
  3. the problem with the sound in Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the problem with the sound in Bluetooth headphones: hello, when I start recording the screen via alt+z or go into the voice channels in the discord and some other applications, the sound in bluetooth headphones is distorted to terrible quality, but if I do the same thing in wired headphones, then everything is fine, I tried...
  4. Headphone and sound problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone and sound problem: Hello, I have a problem when connecting the headset to the computer. I can't control the volume. I hope you can help me as soon as possible and thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-and-sound-problem/7445bc5e-c311-439c-990d-fb700f908e2b
  5. Headphone and sound problem

Headphone and sound problem: Hello, I have a problem when connecting the headset to the computer. I can't control the volume. I hope you can help me as soon as possible and thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-and-sound-problem/7445bc5e-c311-439c-990d-fb700f908e2b
  6. Bluetooth Headphone Sound problem

Bluetooth Headphone Sound problem: So I have these Headphones that work via Bluetooth. I used them for a phone call via Discord once and now the sound is kind of gone. I have two accesses called for those headphones called "Hands free audio" and "stereo". I usually use stereo because the sound is way better....
  7. Bluetooth Headphone Sound problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Headphone Sound problem: So I have these Headphones that work via Bluetooth. I used them for a phone call via Discord once and now the sound is kind of gone. I have two accesses called for those headphones called "Hands free audio" and "stereo". I usually use stereo because the sound is way better....
  8. Problem in sound on Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem in sound on Bluetooth headphones: I have a PC running windows 10. Earlier everything was working fine but recently I discovered an issue with the sound using while Bluetooth headphones. When I have sound playing, and I click on the Wi-Fi icon on taskbar, the sound stops coming. It does not come until and...
  9. Sound Problem Headphone is not working

Sound Problem Headphone is not working: About my windows version: Windows 10 Home Version 2004 OS build 19041.388 Laptop: DELL Inspiron 15-3580 Core i7 Problem: I am facing some issues about sound in my Laptop. When I connect headphone/earphone sound does not pass through it rather the sound keeps...
  10. Problem with sound to stereo headphones

Problem with sound to stereo headphones: Have two 100% identical computers... A-The Windows simulated quadrophonic and 7.1 sound test works fine B- Thesound only appears in the left and right ear, two speakers only, clicking on the others gives a wave symbol on the screen, but nothing through the headset Having...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sades sades sa-902 wont unmute

2. sades headphone right side not working

3. sades headphones show as speakers

4. sades headphones,
  5. sades headset no sound