Windows 10: SADES SA 708GT HEADSET

Discus and support SADES SA 708GT HEADSET in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I recently bought this headset Sades SA 708GT and whenever I try and watch youtube videos sound doesn't come through speakers and microphone are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by steven schow, Mar 14, 2019.

1. SADES SA 708GT HEADSET

Hello I recently bought this headset Sades SA 708GT and whenever I try and watch youtube videos sound doesn't come through speakers and microphone are enabled and everything else is disabled in sound settings, I am not sure what the issue is, I tried these steps but didn't work I need help with this issue asap.
    1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    2. Select Troubleshooting.
    3. Select View all on the top left corner.
    4. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    6. Check if issue persists.

:)

steven schow, Mar 14, 2019
  2. blair Win User

sades headset(sa-901) cant find a driver that works

I have recently got myself a sades gaming headset but my laptop doesn't have a cd-rom thing to download th driver off the cd, so I went to the sades website to download the driver from there but it wont start set up it tells me..

an error (-5001 : 0x80070002) has occurred while running the setup.

please make sure you have finished any previous steps and closed other applications.
    if the error still occurs, please contact vendor.

what do I do, I have tried everything. at least I think I have.

blair, Mar 14, 2019
  3. babab_983 Win User
    Sades sa-903 making strange beeping noises

I have just received the Sades sa-903 gaming headset from amazon. When I installed the driver that had came with the headset, it created strange beeping sounds when I would listen to audio. Would anyone be able to help me out??

babab_983, Mar 14, 2019
  4. SADES SA 708GT HEADSET

Sades SA-708 Audio and Mic not regonized

So I recently bought the Sades Sa-708. I tried to connect it to the audio and the mic plugs but there was no sounds coming out of it. I downloaded the drivers but it said that I didn't have the right model(They said I needed to plug in the Sades 7.1).
    I tried to troubleshoot it but there was still no headset regonized. I don't know how to make it work so I'm asking for help. I was thinking about returning it but I think I might need to buy a stereo sound adapter. Please reply back and tell me how to fix
    the problem and if If a stereo sound adapter is needed.

WildAssassinz, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

SADES SA 708GT HEADSET

1. SADES SA 708GT HEADSET - Similar Threads - SADES 708GT HEADSET

2. SADES SA-708GT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SADES SA-708GT: im not so much asking a question, but letting people know yes theyre older, but mine are 3 years old now and still work wonderfully if your using these on a PC you MUST USE A SPLITTER other wise they will not allow the mic to work. if using on an XBOX controller, your box...
  3. Sades Drivers Not Working

Sades Drivers Not Working: Hi I am using Sades R7 Headphone but when I install the driver it says headphone not detected but in the normal call, it works like a normal headphone. [ATTACH]...
  4. Sades SA-902 Headset don't have surround sound option with the latest version of Windows 10

Sades SA-902 Headset don't have surround sound option with the latest version of Windows 10: I recently found myself using stereo sound in Windows 10 since there is no longer an option to use the 7.1 Ch with them, i have tried the Latest drives from Sades website, i tried on all my USB ports. From what i have read in the forums, this issue happened after a certain...
  5. Sades headphone sound problem

Sades headphone sound problem: So i have a Sades SA 902 and until now i never had a problem with the mic or headphone, when the sound went off i tried plugging the usb in and out multiple times, didnt work, so i then went into settings and saw that windows was detecting my mic, but for the output device...
  6. SA-708GT microphone not working, can hear just fine?

SA-708GT microphone not working, can hear just fine?: I recently got a SA-708GT headset and the sound works and the microphone doesn't pick up. I updated the driver for the default speaker/microphone combo (Realtek High Definition Audio) since the headphones were underneath the same header title for the text underneath the...
  7. SADES USB Microphone Not Working

SADES USB Microphone Not Working: I have a Sades SA 903. It's a gaming Headset (with microphone) using USB Jack. My problem is: Windows 10 isn't recognizing any microphone sound. So i tinker a bit on the software: 1. I opened Device Properties on Microphone (USB Audio Device). In Levels tab, the volume...
  8. Sades SA-708 Headphones mic not working, and audio bugs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sades SA-708 Headphones mic not working, and audio bugs: I recently got new headphones, and these ones worked great! A few days later, they don't work! The mic isn't working. The audio is kinda glitching out. My friends can hear themselves talking. I don't know how to fix this. Someone please help....
  9. sades headset(sa-901) cant find a driver that works

sades headset(sa-901) cant find a driver that works: I have recently got myself a sades gaming headset but my laptop doesn't have a cd-rom thing to download th driver off the cd, so I went to the sades website to download the driver from there but it wont start set up it tells me.. an error (-5001 : 0x80070002) has occurred...
  10. sades 902 headset driver

sades 902 headset driver: this is my second PC running win 10 X64 the first had no problems running this head set, but this PC will not load the driver, or find one to run it in 7.1 emulated, nor the microphone works, it just sees it as a 2 channel (left/right) headphones, is there a working driver,...