Windows 10: SADES SA-708GT

Discus and support SADES SA-708GT in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; im not so much asking a question, but letting people know yes theyre older, but mine are 3 years old now and still work wonderfully if your using these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ryanhensley, Apr 6, 2021.

1. SADES SA-708GT

im not so much asking a question, but letting people know yes theyre older, but mine are 3 years old now and still work wonderfully if your using these on a PC you MUST USE A SPLITTER other wise they will not allow the mic to work. if using on an XBOX controller, your box should have included an xbox adapter.....

:)

ryanhensley, Apr 6, 2021

2. SADES SA 708GT HEADSET

Hello I recently bought this headset Sades SA 708GT and whenever I try and watch youtube videos sound doesn't come through speakers and microphone are enabled and everything else is disabled in sound settings, I am not sure what the issue is, I tried these
    steps but didn't work I need help with this issue asap.
    1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    2. Select Troubleshooting.
    3. Select View all on the top left corner.
    4. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    6. Check if issue persists.

steven schow, Apr 6, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Apr 6, 2021
  4. SADES SA-708GT

Sades SA-708 Headphones mic not working, and audio bugs

Hi ElectricC_0,

It's possible that the audio driver is outdated. I'd like to ask few questions so I can isolate your concern properly.

• Does the issue happen to a specific headphone? Do you have a spare headphone or a different headphone? In this way, we can distinguish if the issue is within the computer or the headphone.
    • Can you also try the Sades "SA-708 Headphone" to a different device to see if the same issue persists?
    • Have you made any recent or hardware changes to your computer?
    Meanwhile kindly follow these steps:

Method 1: Run the Playing Audio troubleshooter. To run the troubleshooter, select the Start button,
    type Troubleshoot, and then select Troubleshoot from the list of results.
    Select Playing Audio > Run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update the audio driver in the Device Manager. Open Device Manager> Sound, video and game controllers> Properties> Driver tab> Update Driver. Restart your computer.

You may also follow the series of troubleshooting steps on the Fix
    sound problems
    article.

Raymond Ave, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

SADES SA-708GT

1. SADES SA-708GT - Similar Threads - SADES 708GT

2. SADES Audio Jack Microphone not working after Update Windows 11 Version 22H2 04/14/23

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SADES Audio Jack Microphone not working after Update Windows 11 Version 22H2 04/14/23: Hi, my headphones' microphone recently stopped working after the mentioned update. It was working before and I've tried several ways to get it to work.List of the things I've tried:Restarting the computerUninstalling and reinstalling driversBuying a headset splitterAdjusting...
  3. SADES Audio Jack Microphone not working after Update Windows 11 Version 22H2 04/14/23

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SADES Audio Jack Microphone not working after Update Windows 11 Version 22H2 04/14/23: Hi, my headphones' microphone recently stopped working after the mentioned update. It was working before and I've tried several ways to get it to work.List of the things I've tried:Restarting the computerUninstalling and reinstalling driversBuying a headset splitterAdjusting...
  4. Sades Drivers Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sades Drivers Not Working: Hi I am using Sades R7 Headphone but when I install the driver it says headphone not detected but in the normal call, it works like a normal headphone. [ATTACH]...
  5. Sades SA-902 Headset don't have surround sound option with the latest version of Windows 10

Sades SA-902 Headset don't have surround sound option with the latest version of Windows 10: I recently found myself using stereo sound in Windows 10 since there is no longer an option to use the 7.1 Ch with them, i have tried the Latest drives from Sades website, i tried on all my USB ports. From what i have read in the forums, this issue happened after a certain...
  6. Yoooo, so my Sades sa810 are line in, but my Alienware Laptop is preventing my from talking...

Yoooo, so my Sades sa810 are line in, but my Alienware Laptop is preventing my from talking...: ok, so basically what im saying is that my mic will not turn on, and it is detected as line but, other programs dont detect it, and some mic test websites do detect a mic...
  7. Sades headphone sound problem

Sades headphone sound problem: So i have a Sades SA 902 and until now i never had a problem with the mic or headphone, when the sound went off i tried plugging the usb in and out multiple times, didnt work, so i then went into settings and saw that windows was detecting my mic, but for the output device...
  8. SADES SA 708GT HEADSET

in Windows 10 Customization
    SADES SA 708GT HEADSET: Hello I recently bought this headset Sades SA 708GT and whenever I try and watch youtube videos sound doesn't come through speakers and microphone are enabled and everything else is disabled in sound settings, I am not sure what the issue is, I tried these steps but didn't...
  9. SADES USB Microphone Not Working

SADES USB Microphone Not Working: I have a Sades SA 903. It's a gaming Headset (with microphone) using USB Jack. My problem is: Windows 10 isn't recognizing any microphone sound. So i tinker a bit on the software: 1. I opened Device Properties on Microphone (USB Audio Device). In Levels tab, the volume...
  10. Why in windows 10 can I not play DVD's, connect my Android Phone, or my Sades gaming...

Why in windows 10 can I not play DVD's, connect my Android Phone, or my Sades gaming...: I'm so upset with Windows 10. First I wanted to play a DVD a while back. So I put it in the DVD player and nothing. I played around for hours installing different DVD players, and uninstalled Windows Media and reinstalled. Nothing. It works fine on my Windows 7 laptop...