Windows 10: Sades SA-902 Headset don't have surround sound option with the latest version of Windows 10

Discus and support Sades SA-902 Headset don't have surround sound option with the latest version of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently found myself using stereo sound in Windows 10 since there is no longer an option to use the 7.1 Ch with them, i have tried the Latest drives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeathWind, Jun 10, 2020.

1. DeathWind Win User

Sades SA-902 Headset don't have surround sound option with the latest version of Windows 10

I recently found myself using stereo sound in Windows 10 since there is no longer an option to use the 7.1 Ch with them, i have tried the Latest drives from Sades website, i tried on all my USB ports.

From what i have read in the forums, this issue happened after a certain Windows Update, and also happened to some Razors Headsets.

My motherboard is a MSI 990FXA GAMING

MSI 990FXA GAMING

USB

• AMD® SB950 Chipset - 14x USB 2.0 ports 8 ports on the back panel, 6 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors

• VIA® VL806 Chipset - 2x USB 3.0 ports available through the internal USB 3.0 connector*

• Asmedia® 1142 Chipset - 2x USB 3.1 ports on the back panel * These USB 3.0 ports do not support M-Flash recovery function.

Audio

• Realtek® ALC1150 Codec - 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio - Supports S/PDIF output

:)

DeathWind, Jun 10, 2020

2. SADES SA 708GT HEADSET

Hello I recently bought this headset Sades SA 708GT and whenever I try and watch youtube videos sound doesn't come through speakers and microphone are enabled and everything else is disabled in sound settings, I am not sure what the issue is, I tried these
    steps but didn't work I need help with this issue asap.
    1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    2. Select Troubleshooting.
    3. Select View all on the top left corner.
    4. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    6. Check if issue persists.

steven schow, Jun 10, 2020
  3. EnochSoh Win User
    Sades Drivers Not Working

I got a pair of sades SA-902, but when trying to run the drivers (setup wizard), it says, "Please connect the Sades 7.1 Ch Gaming Headset." I didn't use the disk, because my computer does not have a disk drive. I am running Windows 10.

EnochSoh, Jun 10, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Sades SA-902 Headset don't have surround sound option with the latest version of Windows 10

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sades SA-902 Headset don't have surround sound option with the latest version of Windows 10 :p

cadaveca, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Sades SA-902 Headset don't have surround sound option with the latest version of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sades 902 Headset

2. SADES SA-708GT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SADES SA-708GT: im not so much asking a question, but letting people know yes theyre older, but mine are 3 years old now and still work wonderfully if your using these on a PC you MUST USE A SPLITTER other wise they will not allow the mic to work. if using on an XBOX controller, your box...
  3. 7.1 surround sound option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    7.1 surround sound option: I was checking some stuff after getting a new headset and noticed that the sound was set to stereo instead of dolby. And there was no 7.1 surround sound option like before. Had been a while since I looked a this stuff. Does not work with the 7.1 surround sound headset or 7.1...
  4. Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound

Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound: Hello all, So, I've seen some issues that people have been having with getting their bluetooth connected period, not getting sound out of their headphones once connected or even having sound until they launch something, in which, I've had those issues as well, but worked it...
  5. Sound Option for My Surround Sound disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Option for My Surround Sound disappeared: I just installed a new SSD into my computer but now my surround sound soundbar doesn't work. I have my tv hooked to my computer through hdmi. My soundbar hooked to my computer through hdmi. They are both hooked through my 1080ti graphics card. Before today, I could have my...
  6. Windows 10 Not Recognizing 7.1 Surround Sound Headset

Windows 10 Not Recognizing 7.1 Surround Sound Headset: Hi lads, I recently updated my computer with the September W10 update, and just of today have noticed that W10 is not officially recognizing my device as a 7.1 Surround Sound Headset. Prior to the update, W10 recognized this fine and I was able to apply the respective...
  7. SADES SA 708GT HEADSET

in Windows 10 Customization
    SADES SA 708GT HEADSET: Hello I recently bought this headset Sades SA 708GT and whenever I try and watch youtube videos sound doesn't come through speakers and microphone are enabled and everything else is disabled in sound settings, I am not sure what the issue is, I tried these steps but didn't...
  8. Sades SA-708 Headphones mic not working, and audio bugs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sades SA-708 Headphones mic not working, and audio bugs: I recently got new headphones, and these ones worked great! A few days later, they don't work! The mic isn't working. The audio is kinda glitching out. My friends can hear themselves talking. I don't know how to fix this. Someone please help....
  9. sades headset(sa-901) cant find a driver that works

sades headset(sa-901) cant find a driver that works: I have recently got myself a sades gaming headset but my laptop doesn't have a cd-rom thing to download th driver off the cd, so I went to the sades website to download the driver from there but it wont start set up it tells me.. an error (-5001 : 0x80070002) has occurred...
  10. sades 902 headset driver

sades 902 headset driver: this is my second PC running win 10 X64 the first had no problems running this head set, but this PC will not load the driver, or find one to run it in 7.1 emulated, nor the microphone works, it just sees it as a 2 channel (left/right) headphones, is there a working driver,...