Windows 10: Sades SA901 not recognized, Appears as USB Audio Device

Discus and support Sades SA901 not recognized, Appears as USB Audio Device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought a Sades SA 901 and am trying to install it. Software will not install because device is not properly recognized and does not request a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gandolf, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Gandolf Win User

Sades SA901 not recognized, Appears as USB Audio Device

I just bought a Sades SA 901 and am trying to install it. Software will not install because device is not properly recognized and does not request a driver install when plugged into any usb port.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

:)

Gandolf, Oct 9, 2015
  2. JACOBMOAK Win User

When I plug in my Sades A60 USB headset it does not have audio

Original Title: Sades A60

I recently built a computer and installed Windows 10 on it, but when I plug in my Sades A60 USB headset it does not have audio. Earbuds work fine, but these do not.

JACOBMOAK, Oct 9, 2015
  3. USB Audio device not recognized on Windows 10

I have been having a recurring issue with any USB any devices being recognized on Windows 10, even ones that don't require drivers. Specifically I just bought a SADES A60/OMG plug and play headset and the system simply won't recognize it at all and regulates
    it to 'other devices' in the device manager when it's not even supposed to require a driver. Here is a link to the headset. Why won't it just recognize it? It should just plug and play.

USB Gaming Headset-SADES A60/OMG Computer Over Ear Stereo Heaphones With Microphone Noise Isolating Volume Control LED Light (Black+White) For PC & MAC:Amazon:Computers & Accessories

David5000_640, Oct 9, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Oct 9, 2015
  5. Gandolf Win User
    Yes I have the mini-cd, drivers are downloaded but pc does not recognize nor asks for drivers to install. When I run setup for Sades software it asks me to connect headset, which is already connected.

Gandolf, Oct 10, 2015
  6. dalchina New Member
    Hi, well, since it's new, you might be better returning it..?

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Sades SA901 not recognized, Appears as USB Audio Device - Similar Threads - Sades SA901 recognized

2. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device: Few days ago, I bought a dual 3.5 jack headset. The only flaw was that the stereo audio on it wasn't working and the sound quality felt very bad. Later I realized that it was being detected as "Speakers". I returned it to Amazon thinking that it was a manufacturing defect.I...
  3. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device: Few days ago, I bought a dual 3.5 jack headset. The only flaw was that the stereo audio on it wasn't working and the sound quality felt very bad. Later I realized that it was being detected as "Speakers". I returned it to Amazon thinking that it was a manufacturing defect.I...
  4. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB Audio device not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio device not recognized: I have a usb audio converter device that the company says is self install using native usb 1 audio drivers and they have never had an issue with install. I have tried on my Windows 10 desktop as well as a Windows 10 laptop and the device shows up as unknown but no drivers...
  6. USB Audio device not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Audio device not recognized: I have a usb audio converter device that the company says is self install using native usb 1 audio drivers and they have never had an issue with install. I have tried on my Windows 10 desktop as well as a Windows 10 laptop and the device shows up as unknown but no drivers...
  7. USB Audio device not recognized

8. Audio device not recognized

Audio device not recognized: Hi, so yesterday 3/30/2021 I updated my windows 10 to the latest version and when the update finished and my computer restarted my audio device stopped getting recognized. I have a laptop so every device is internal, I´ve checked de drivers and reinstalled many of them and...
  9. SADES USB Microphone Not Working

SADES USB Microphone Not Working: I have a Sades SA 903. It's a gaming Headset (with microphone) using USB Jack. My problem is: Windows 10 isn't recognizing any microphone sound. So i tinker a bit on the software: 1. I opened Device Properties on Microphone (USB Audio Device). In Levels tab, the volume...
  10. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: I have a Lenovo Android phone which after it self-upgraded it's software (customized Android UI) does not get recognized when it's plugged into my Lenovo G50 notebook. When plugged in, Windows gives "USB device not recognized" and the phone cannot be accessed. I've tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sades sa 901 driver win 10 not recognized

2. sades model sa 901 not recognized 2020