Windows 10: SADES USB Microphone Not Working

Discus and support SADES USB Microphone Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Sades SA 903. It's a gaming Headset (with microphone) using USB Jack. My problem is: Windows 10 isn't recognizing any microphone sound. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KresnikFerdanz, Sep 4, 2018.

1. SADES USB Microphone Not Working

I have a Sades SA 903. It's a gaming Headset (with microphone) using USB Jack.

My problem is: Windows 10 isn't recognizing any microphone sound.

So i tinker a bit on the software:

1. I opened Device Properties on Microphone (USB Audio Device). In Levels tab, the volume control for microphone is maxed. I pressed both "Mute Mic" on the headset device on and off, yet windows is still not registering sound.

2. I opened Device Properties on Speakers. In Levels tab, there are volume controls for both Speakers, and "Microphone". The "Microphone" one is muted, so i unmute it. Now I can hear my own voice in headset speakers (voices, tapping the microphone, etc). However, Windows still not recognizing the voice, as the Volume bar under "Test your Microphone" doesn't budge at all.

N.B. During 1 and 2, Both USB Audio Device in speakers and microphone are default devices.

3. I installed the Windows 10 driver provided from Sades official website, Still no luck.

4. I Installed the Windows 7 driver into my Laptop (That uses Windows 7), The headset and microphone strangely work fine. Windows 7 registered the voice.

5. I opened Device Manager. Disabling both Speakers and Microphone and then re-enable it again. No luck.

6. Again in Device Manager. I tried "Update Drivers", Windows says the device is already up to date.

7. Lastly in Device Manager. I uninstall the Devices and "Scan for Hardware Changes". Still no luck.

8. I tried to install Windows 7 Driver into Windows 10 via Compatibility mode. The setup was outright rejected, Sades forced me to install Windows 10 Version instead.Please help. For some reason I can't do anything about it...

:)

KresnikFerdanz, Sep 4, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Sades SA901 not recognized, Appears as USB Audio Device

Hi, see
    http://www.tmart.com/SADES-SA-901-St...e_p271835.html
    (similar problem)
    - suggests might be generic, not genuine:

Do you have the driver mini-CD? Is it possible to install the driver first?

dalchina, Sep 4, 2018
  3. USB headset microphone not working

Hi,

This issue could have happened due to settings of your Microphone. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you check your Microphone is not disabled and set as default. You can follow these steps to check your microphone settings:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.
    • Now, right click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.
    • Select “Microphone” and click on “Properties” and make sure that the microphone is enabled.
    • You may also check if the microphone that you are using is set as default.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Anthony Gal, Sep 4, 2018
  4. SADES USB Microphone Not Working

When I plug in my Sades A60 USB headset it does not have audio

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Did you check by pugging it to different USB port?
    • Does this works fine with different Computer?
    I would suggest you to restart your Computer and then check by plugging Sades A60.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

SADES USB Microphone Not Working

1. SADES USB Microphone Not Working - Similar Threads - SADES USB Microphone

2. USB Microphone is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Microphone is not working: I need help getting my usb microphone to work. I checked the drivers and it says the best drivers are installed. There is nothing wrong with privacy settings.Others microphones usb headphone's mic, built-in are working fineIn input settings, there is no format I can choose....
  3. USB Microphone is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Microphone is not working: I need help getting my usb microphone to work. I checked the drivers and it says the best drivers are installed. There is nothing wrong with privacy settings.Others microphones usb headphone's mic, built-in are working fineIn input settings, there is no format I can choose....
  4. USB Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Microphone not working: Hi , I pluged in my USB microphone it recognized it but i open Zoom or Meet to test the mic but i when i talk i cant hear anything Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microphone-not-working/3f09a62d-5849-45cb-986a-095caec83f1b
  5. USB Microphone Not Working

USB Microphone Not Working: So, there are probably a billion threads for these kinds of issues, but I haven't found a fix yet. When I try to connect my USB mic, my computer doesn't even detect it. It's like I haven't even plugged it in at all. Please help!...
  6. USB microphone not working

USB microphone not working: My USB microphone was working last time I used it but now that I have it plugged back in it won't pick up any sound/record. I checked privacy settings , sound settings, driver updates, uninstalling, restarting, unplugging, recording settings I have it set as default and I...
  7. Sades Drivers Not Working

Sades Drivers Not Working: Hi I am using Sades R7 Headphone but when I install the driver it says headphone not detected but in the normal call, it works like a normal headphone. [ATTACH]...
  8. USB Microphone isn't working

USB Microphone isn't working: Hi! I'm at my wits end with this thing. I have a headset with a microphone that I use for gaming, and the microphone just stopped working a couple months ago. Not sure if it was because of an update, or what, I have no idea. I know it still works because I can use it on my...
  9. USB Desktop Microphone not working

USB Desktop Microphone not working: So I just recently bought a desktop microphone that uses a USB plugin. I was following the instructions to set up the microphone, which said to go to the recording tab under the sound settings in the control panel. My problem is that I am unable to see the microphone. I do...
  10. Sades 7.1 not working on windows 10

Sades 7.1 not working on windows 10: Hello dear reader, I had this headset for a few months now, it was working fine on windows 7 64bit, but once I've installed windows 10, I can't install it because it says something along these lines ''os isn't supported'' so yeah, that sucks, is there any way I can install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sades headset microphone not working

2. sades gaming headset not unmuting

3. why wont my speaker work on SADES SA-810

4. sades a60/omg headphones not recognized by windows 10,
  5. sades sa 810 mic not working,
  6. sades sa 810 driver,
  7. sades r2 headset mic not working,
  8. sades sa 901 driver win 10 not recognized,
  9. sades gaming headset not detected,
  10. problem sades headset microphone ,
  11. sades gaming headset sa-901 microphone not working windows 10,