Windows 10: sAFARI

Discus and support sAFARI in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The program Safari cannot open page because too many redirects occurred. Jeannette White *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Not happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeannetteWhite1, Jul 18, 2020.

1. sAFARI

The program Safari cannot open page because too many redirects occurred. Jeannette White

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** Not happening before the new Micro Edge.

:)

JeannetteWhite1, Jul 18, 2020

2. How to Clear browsing history on Safari.

These forums are for questions about Microsoft Products, not Apple Products.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

As Apple:

Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...

Manage Your Browsing History in Safari for Windows - Lifewire

Bill Smithers, Jul 18, 2020
  3. How to Clear browsing history on Safari.

How to Clear browsing history on Safari. Please tell me the steps.

Also, How to turn off cookies

ElyBenaldo, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Ravenas Win User

sAFARI

Tried Safari 4 = not happy.

I love Safari 4, it clearly is the fastest browser out there. The benches prove it, my rig proves it, and various friends also prove it as well.

Where Safari 4 is lacking right now, is features, at least in comparison to FF. FF can add many different 3rd party apps to it's browser.

Also remember, Safari 4 is a beta RC, it is not a final product. If you have moans and groans about it, I suggest you take it to the bug button, or go on Apple's official (which are very large and have a large community) and suggest what you think should be added.

**Companies are beginning to release beta browser clients just to show market share in the browser world.

Ravenas, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

sAFARI

1. sAFARI - Similar Threads - sAFARI

2. How do I reconnect my MSN homepage from my Safari page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reconnect my MSN homepage from my Safari page?: My MSN homepage disconnected from my Safari page and the bar only goes part way. I have an I Mac computer. I did disconnect my router,modem for a few minutes and plugged it back in but the homepage still did not connect. I did contact Microsoft and they directed me here....
  3. How do I reconnect my MSN homepage from my Safari page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reconnect my MSN homepage from my Safari page?: My MSN homepage disconnected from my Safari page and the bar only goes part way. I have an I Mac computer. I did disconnect my router,modem for a few minutes and plugged it back in but the homepage still did not connect. I did contact Microsoft and they directed me here....
  4. Unable to download files from any browser Chrome, Edge, Safari as the download speed drops...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download files from any browser Chrome, Edge, Safari as the download speed drops...: We require downloading and attaching documents 90% of the time for our work and this issue has become a major distraction for many of us working. Have tried running the sfc /scannow followed up by the DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. Have tried disabling the...
  5. Unable to download files from any browser Chrome, Edge, Safari as the download speed drops...

Unable to download files from any browser Chrome, Edge, Safari as the download speed drops...: We require downloading and attaching documents 90% of the time for our work and this issue has become a major distraction for many of us working. Have tried running the sfc /scannow followed up by the DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. Have tried disabling the...
  6. Unable to download files from any browser Chrome, Edge, Safari as the download speed drops...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. MSN format abrupt change on Safari on Iphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN format abrupt change on Safari on Iphone?: The format for MSN changed abruptly on Thursday 6.22.23...How do I change it back or is this some system problem like earlier this year when I spent an AMAZING amount of time with my carrier Verizon AND Microsoft trying to fix it & voila! it changed back on it's own!HELP!!...
  8. MSN format abrupt change on Safari on Iphone?

MSN format abrupt change on Safari on Iphone?: The format for MSN changed abruptly on Thursday 6.22.23...How do I change it back or is this some system problem like earlier this year when I spent an AMAZING amount of time with my carrier Verizon AND Microsoft trying to fix it & voila! it changed back on it's own!HELP!!...
  9. MSN format abrupt change on Safari on Iphone?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Apple Safari Browser . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apple Safari Browser . . .: I'm using a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro:I want to, download, and install. The, Apple Safari browser.It's far, better. Than any, Windows browser!They're final version, was written. A few years ago.It, will work on Windows 10. But the problem, I'm having.Is, finding...