Windows 10: Safe deleting of dcdcomplier_47.dll

Discus and support Safe deleting of dcdcomplier_47.dll in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have just uninstalled a program that had on its Program Files also a d3dcompiller_47.dll file, altough I had already enabled legacy DirectX from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lotusisrael, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Safe deleting of dcdcomplier_47.dll

I have just uninstalled a program that had on its Program Files also a d3dcompiller_47.dll file, altough I had already enabled legacy DirectX from DirectPlay and another copy of this file was already present in System32.
    After uninstalling the program, in Program Files were some leftovers, including the copy of d3dcompiller_47. dll . I have deleted all. Now I wonder if this was a good idea, the dll might have been registered into Windows itself and have some issues with other programs or Windows itself. Can this be the case?

:)

Lotusisrael, Oct 5, 2019

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Safely Remove Hardware tool

Thank you for the update, Murray. Since you mentioned that you've already tried running the rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll command to no avail, we suggest that you create a shortcut or even a batch file using the same command. Just run
    the shortcut or batch file and see if the Safely Remove Hardware dialog window will appear. To create a shortcut, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the desktop and click on New > Shortcut.
    • In the Type the location of the item box, type in, or copy and paste the following command:
      • rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll
    • Click Next and then give it a name like Safely Remove Hardware, and then click on
      Finish.

Keep us in the loop.

Aileen Alf, Oct 5, 2019
  4. b1rd Win User

Safe deleting of dcdcomplier_47.dll

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Safe deleting of dcdcomplier_47.dll [​IMG]

b1rd, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Safe deleting of dcdcomplier_47.dll

1. Safe deleting of dcdcomplier_47.dll - Similar Threads - Safe deleting dcdcomplier_47

2. Deleted Kernel32.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Kernel32.dll: Windows 7 ultimateI deleted kernel32.dll and closed my pc. Next day i turn on my pc but my pc can't boot. Always comes a black screen and then my pc restarts. I can't even open safe mode. Please help me!Can downloading windows 10 from dvd or usb can fix the problem?OrI need...
  3. Deleted Kernel32.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Kernel32.dll: Windows 7 ultimateI deleted kernel32.dll and closed my pc. Next day i turn on my pc but my pc can't boot. Always comes a black screen and then my pc restarts. I can't even open safe mode. Please help me!Can downloading windows 10 from dvd or usb can fix the problem?OrI need...
  4. Are these safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Are these safe to delete?: Hello there. I found a folder in my Appdata\Local folder called "CrashDumps" that's taking up a good bit of space. I've heard these kinds of files are safe to delete, but I want to be sure just in case....
  5. Are these safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these safe to delete?: Hello there. I found a folder in my Appdata\Local folder called "CrashDumps" that's taking up a good bit of space. I've heard these kinds of files are safe to delete, but I want to be sure just in case....
  6. Are these safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Deleting .dll Files??

Deleting .dll Files??: I've seen three different methods of deleting .dll files, and trust me when I say that I have doneALL OF THEM. I have attempted to force delete using del /f, unregister using Regsvr32 /u /s, and even double-checking to make sure I have administrative powers over the file...
  8. delete dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    delete dll: how can i delete a dll file which requires an authenticated user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-dll/a03b83f9-ba40-4ff3-8b7d-d3044b0d50f3
  9. is it safe to delete these

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is it safe to delete these: I asked a similar question yesterday i learned of mroe folder i could delete but again i need an expert input. can I delete all these all these folders as well?[ATTACH]...
  10. Is d2d1.dll file safe?

Is d2d1.dll file safe?: I have my Windows 10 updated to 1809 version , KB4480966 and KB4480979 builds. However after the update my Hitman Pro detected Trojan indentified as c:\\windows\sysWOW64\d2dl.dll. According to the information, the publisher is Microsoft Corporation and it was a protected...