Windows 10: SAFE EXAM BROWSER NOT INSTALLING. I HAVE ATTACHED THE LOGFILE HERE. IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO...

Discus and support SAFE EXAM BROWSER NOT INSTALLING. I HAVE ATTACHED THE LOGFILE HERE. IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [281C:14DC][2021-12-20T21:16:52]i001: Burn v3.11.1.2318, Windows v10.0 Build 22518: Service Pack 0, path:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Barathwaj, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Barathwaj Win User

SAFE EXAM BROWSER NOT INSTALLING. I HAVE ATTACHED THE LOGFILE HERE. IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO...

[281C:14DC][2021-12-20T21:16:52]i001: Burn v3.11.1.2318, Windows v10.0 Build 22518: Service Pack 0, path: C:\Users\srini\AppData\Local\Temp\{3111A295-965A-49AA-9E2E-A9ED21BCEFBA}\.cr\SEB_3.3.1.388_SetupBundle.exe [281C:14DC][2021-12-20T21:16:52]i000: Initializing numeric variable 'DotNetMinimumVersion' to value '461808' [281C:14DC][2021-12-20T21:16:52]i000: Initializing version variable 'VisualCppMinimumVersion' to value '14.26.28720.0' [281C:14DC][2021-12-20T21:16:52]i009: Command Line: '-burn.clean.room=D:\Downloads\SEB_3.3.1.388_SetupBundle.exe -burn.filehandle.attached=596 -burn.filehand

:)

Barathwaj, Dec 20, 2021
  2. RTFreeman Win User

Safe Exam Browser Stress Testing/Changes

Hello ChrisWall13 -

I'm not sure that it's possible to do that. It sounds like an attempt to bypass security settings in Safe Exam Browser. The whole purpose of Safe Exam Browser is to prevent access to any other programs while someone is logged into the browser.

What is the reason for needing to make such changes?

RTFreeman, Dec 20, 2021
  3. Safe Exam Browser Stress Testing/Changes

I am helping a education department find ways that students can get around Safe Exam Browser. I have done it once, and the education department patched it, but they want me to do it again a different way.

ChrisWall1, Dec 20, 2021
  4. SAFE EXAM BROWSER NOT INSTALLING. I HAVE ATTACHED THE LOGFILE HERE. IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO...

Safe Exam Browser Stress Testing/Changes

Hi,

I am working for a company who is stress testing a safe exam browser. The idea of this browser is that it locks down the device at hand. We found a way to make it so students could press the Ease of Access button to launch google chrome. Simply changing
    the name of google chrome to the ease of access file name.

We need to do the same for the wifi pane. We are running Windows 10. I need to be able to change the name of google chrome to the wifi pane name so it launches chrome when I press the network/wifi button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL and get to the options screen.

Thank you

Chris

ChrisWall1, Dec 20, 2021
Thema:

SAFE EXAM BROWSER NOT INSTALLING. I HAVE ATTACHED THE LOGFILE HERE. IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO...

1. SAFE EXAM BROWSER NOT INSTALLING. I HAVE ATTACHED THE LOGFILE HERE. IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO... - Similar Threads - SAFE EXAM BROWSER

2. I installed an application it's Safe Exam Browser, when I filled the password to run the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed an application it's Safe Exam Browser, when I filled the password to run the...: I installed an application it's Safe Exam Browser, when I filled the password to run the application it can't. The Microsoft .NET Framework appeard and it said invalid namespace and when I clicked quit, my laptop got freezed . How can I fix it?...
  3. I installed an application it's Safe Exam Browser, when I filled the password to run the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed an application it's Safe Exam Browser, when I filled the password to run the...: I installed an application it's Safe Exam Browser, when I filled the password to run the application it can't. The Microsoft .NET Framework appeard and it said invalid namespace and when I clicked quit, my laptop got freezed . How can I fix it?...
  4. I am unable to start Safe Exam Browser in the Windows 10 pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to start Safe Exam Browser in the Windows 10 pc.: I am unable to start Safe Exam Browser in the Windows 10 pc. Attaching screenshot for your reference. Kindly help in getting it resolved as I am supposed to give my universities' exam via SEB....
  5. I am unable to start Safe Exam Browser in the Windows 10 pc.

I am unable to start Safe Exam Browser in the Windows 10 pc.: I am unable to start Safe Exam Browser in the Windows 10 pc. Attaching screenshot for your reference. Kindly help in getting it resolved as I am supposed to give my universities' exam via SEB....
  6. do i have to do something for ssd installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do i have to do something for ssd installation: hi, i newly bought a freedos laptop and did not do anything. then i bought a ssd for addition, now what will i do is to install second ssd into laptop and install windows 11 to laptops stock ssd. my laptops stock ssd 512 gb and one i will install is 1tb, i will only use 1 tb...
  7. do i have to do something for ssd installation

do i have to do something for ssd installation: hi, i newly bought a freedos laptop and did not do anything. then i bought a ssd for addition, now what will i do is to install second ssd into laptop and install windows 11 to laptops stock ssd. my laptops stock ssd 512 gb and one i will install is 1tb, i will only use 1 tb...
  8. Microsoft cannot install Safe Exam Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft cannot install Safe Exam Browser: I am trying to install Safe exam browser but cannot. I have tried using different browsers Chrome, Edge, Firefox and follow instructions on installation by SEB. Weird thing is that I have installed it the other day without hassle but uninstalled later since I am also trying...
  9. Microsoft cannot install Safe Exam Browser

Microsoft cannot install Safe Exam Browser: I am trying to install Safe exam browser but cannot. I have tried using different browsers Chrome, Edge, Firefox and follow instructions on installation by SEB. Weird thing is that I have installed it the other day without hassle but uninstalled later since I am also trying...
  10. SAFE EXAM BROWSER NOT INSTALLING. I HAVE ATTACHED THE LOGFILE HERE. IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAFE EXAM BROWSER NOT INSTALLING. I HAVE ATTACHED THE LOGFILE HERE. IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO...: [281C:14DC][2021-12-20T21:16:52]i001: Burn v3.11.1.2318, Windows v10.0 Build 22518: Service Pack 0, path: C:\Users\srini\AppData\Local\Temp\{3111A295-965A-49AA-9E2E-A9ED21BCEFBA}\.cr\SEB_3.3.1.388_SetupBundle.exe [281C:14DC][2021-12-20T21:16:52]i000: Initializing numeric...