Windows 10: Safe? Legit? Notification told me setting up unknown device: "We're setting up XMM7360"

Discus and support Safe? Legit? Notification told me setting up unknown device: "We're setting up XMM7360" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Nearly a week ago, my Microsoft Teams suddenly showed an error and then each day continued to show a notice on it saying "sorry" and suggesting there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JW395, Aug 3, 2021.

1. JW395 Win User

Safe? Legit? Notification told me setting up unknown device: "We're setting up XMM7360"

Nearly a week ago, my Microsoft Teams suddenly showed an error and then each day continued to show a notice on it saying "sorry" and suggesting there was a glitch and access is inhibited though I am yet to try it. That is just background context to starting to see some strange things happen from Microsoft, out of the blue for no apparent reason on my laptop.Today, out of the blue, my notifications showed the Settings symbol and had a heading, "Setting up a Device". The note said "We're setting up 'XMM7360'". This made me concerned.I was busy streaming TV from a safe webpage at the time, was no

:)

JW395, Aug 3, 2021

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Aug 3, 2021
  3. bassmasta Win User
    Unknown Device

the 2900 xt comes with a free unknown device. a guy from amd tech support told me so

bassmasta, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Safe? Legit? Notification told me setting up unknown device: "We're setting up XMM7360"

notification settings

Hi,

To turn on notification sounds and alarms when the the phone is locked you may follow these steps below.

• On Start, swipe over to the All apps list, then select Settings >
      System > Notifications & actions.
    • Turn on Show and sound alarms and reminders when my phone is locked.

For future queries, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Safe? Legit? Notification told me setting up unknown device: "We're setting up XMM7360"

1. Safe? Legit? Notification told me setting up unknown device: "We're setting up XMM7360" - Similar Threads - Safe Legit Notification

2. Error setting up the device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error setting up the device: I've been trying to set up my new laptop and I have a university Microsoft account that I used to sign in. When it takes me to the sign in page of the university I normally enter my password, but in the end it always shows an error code 801c03ed. How can I fix this?...
  3. Error setting up the device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error setting up the device: I've been trying to set up my new laptop and I have a university Microsoft account that I used to sign in. When it takes me to the sign in page of the university I normally enter my password, but in the end it always shows an error code 801c03ed. How can I fix this?...
  4. Error setting up the device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft set me up with an unknown administrator on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft set me up with an unknown administrator on my new laptop: I bought a brand new laptop computer in February. I set it up with my information but the administrator is a Hotmail a count I have never used. I don't even have a HotMail account. How do I get this email off my computer as an administrator and make myself the administrator?...
  6. Windows notification set up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows notification set up: There used to be a Microsoft store app that reminded me to do stuff with notifications that appeared in corner of the screen. After the last update, the developer removed the app from the store and now I'm stuck wondering how to remind myself of chores. There doesn't seem to...
  7. Cortana Device set up

in Cortana
    Cortana Device set up: HI I am trying to set up my invoke speaker and after singing in to my account to let invoke connect to my microsoft account i getting error message I am having trouble connecting to this service...
  8. Bluetooth and device set up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth and device set up: Attempting to connect JBL E Series headphones to Bluetooth. Settings tells me that DESKTOP-J3TU8TR is now discoverable but doesn't appear in list of devices. Laptop is new Dell Inspiron 5491 and headphones are reasonably new....
  9. speaker set up unknown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speaker set up unknown: I have a Toshiba Satellite...It says speaker set up unknown...Its off...Also as i click the speaker by the date it also says, audio output not installed.....please help... also do i have to pay anything...these days time are tough...
  10. setting up a new device

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting up a new device: I have several devices . how should I go about setting up my new laptop using the same Microsoft account so that my Norton knows that they are two separate devices? in other words how should I set up an additional device?...