Windows 10: Safe mode active airplane mode deactivated PIN access and I cannot refresh my password...

Discus and support Safe mode active airplane mode deactivated PIN access and I cannot refresh my password... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Safe mode active airplane mode deactivated PIN access and I cannot refresh my password account because internet is deactivated[ATTACH] so consequently... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TitoMP, Mar 27, 2020.

1. TitoMP Win User

Safe mode active airplane mode deactivated PIN access and I cannot refresh my password...

Safe mode active airplane mode deactivated PIN access and I cannot refresh my password account because internet is deactivated Safe mode active airplane mode deactivated PIN access and I cannot refresh my password... d9c7e5a4-8482-4a13-8ab2-da9f6eb9915c?upload=true.jpg

so consequently when changing my password it is not updated by windows and I cannot enter. I need to exit of safe mode before entering Windows

:)

TitoMP, Mar 27, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

Starting in Safe Mode - Password is not accepted

My suggestion only.

If you have time, please do a Repair Install.
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

davidhk, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Safe mode active airplane mode deactivated PIN access and I cannot refresh my password...

Safe Mode log in

Hi Richard,

PIN password option on safe mode is not enabled. You will only be allowed to use a password to access your computer in safe mode. To assist you better, kindly answer these questions below:

• Are you referring to a local user account or a Microsoft account?

Is your computer connected to the network via WiFi or through an Ethernet cable?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri on March 19, 2016?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Safe mode active airplane mode deactivated PIN access and I cannot refresh my password... - Similar Threads - Safe mode active

2. Safe mode does not recognize password or PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Safe mode does not recognize password or PIN: Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad 330s stuck in airplane mode....Trapped in Safe Mode..have correctly used all known passwords and PIN with no effect..Tried Shift Key and Restart to access Trouble shooting with success..attempted Command Prompt with and without Safe Mode GUI then...
  3. Can't access safe mode with my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't access safe mode with my password: I have even changed my password and it still will not accept my password. I do not remember my old password please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-safe-mode-with-my-password/89146625-74b3-470e-92fc-f1df9df65acb
  4. second time, stuck in safe mode, airplane mode, asks for password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    second time, stuck in safe mode, airplane mode, asks for password: I login with PIN, I went to change to AHCI from IDE, web says set to boot in safe minimal, now I cant login cause I quess it needs networkng on and its off. Last time I wiped and recloned drive. Is there anyway to fix this without doing that again, and how to get AHCI in...
  5. second time, stuck in safe mode, airplane mode, asks for password

in Windows 10 Support
    second time, stuck in safe mode, airplane mode, asks for password: I login with PIN, I went to change to AHCI from IDE, web says set to boot in safe minimal, now I cant login cause I quess it needs networkng on and its off. Last time I wiped and recloned drive. Is there anyway to fix this without doing that again, and how to get AHCI in...
  6. Airplane mode cannot be disabled in windows 10, safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Airplane mode cannot be disabled in windows 10, safe mode: Hi everyone Suddenly, with no reason, my bluetooth button has gone away. I started my machine Intel NUC5i5RYK in safe mode. I forgot my account password. I changed my password using another machine. However it didn't help at all because my first machine is in Airplane...
  7. Cannot access safe mode with correct password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot access safe mode with correct password: I am trying to reboot my computer Dell XPS 13 running Windows 10 in safe mode to attempt to fix a separateissue caused by a forced OS update. However, when I finally get to the safe mode login screen a pain because I have to enter my 48-digit Bitlocker recovery key to even...
  8. Airplane mode and safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Airplane mode and safe mode: I am stuck. I inadvertently have my lap top in safe mode and airplane mode simultaneously . I cant work in safe mode because airplane mode seems not to allow me in with my typed password , saying incorrect password and nothing more, and I cant get out of airplane mode because...
  9. Cannot log in with my password in Safe Mode

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot log in with my password in Safe Mode: can you help me please? I turn my windows 10 to safe mode, but it cant log in with my password, I have try to make it to safe mode with metworking, but it still cant login because my PC cant connect to amy metwork... i use wifi amd usb thetering and its still cant connext and...
  10. safe mode password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    safe mode password: hey! so when i try to login in safe mode its ask me for a password and i know its not pin password and its for my Microsoft account but when i enter the password its show me that the password is incorrect... i tried every single password i know but its still show me that's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to access the safe mode if my password place is inactive