Windows 10: Safe mode command prompt

Discus and support Safe mode command prompt in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to leave the command prompt area in password and which password is required in that portion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mamjl, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Mamjl Win User

Safe mode command prompt

How to leave the command prompt area in password and which password is required in that portion

:)

Mamjl, Feb 10, 2021
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Feb 10, 2021
  3. cwtech Win User

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Caring1 Win User

Safe mode command prompt

Command prompt is only accessible from the Administrative Profile, this is to prevent general users from accessing and bypassing controls.
    One method is to remove the drive and connect it to another system.

Caring1, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Safe mode command prompt

1. Safe mode command prompt - Similar Threads - Safe mode command

2. Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.: I had the problem of the user not loading during startup so i booted my pc on safe mode with command prompt and when i opened it i put the command and naturally closed the command prompt, there is a black screen and there i nothing i can do, its a laptop Haier Y11b to be...
  3. Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.: I had the problem of the user not loading during startup so i booted my pc on safe mode with command prompt and when i opened it i put the command and naturally closed the command prompt, there is a black screen and there i nothing i can do, its a laptop Haier Y11b to be...
  4. Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Enable safe mode with command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable safe mode with command prompt: My windows 10 account will not allow me to sign in. The password is correct and my keyboard is not the problem. When I go to troubleshooting and select they key for enable safe mode with command prompt, my pc restarts but the command prompt does not come up. When my pc loads...
  6. Enable safe mode with command prompt

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Enable safe mode with command prompt: My windows 10 account will not allow me to sign in. The password is correct and my keyboard is not the problem. When I go to troubleshooting and select they key for enable safe mode with command prompt, my pc restarts but the command prompt does not come up. When my pc loads...
  7. Enable safe mode with command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows XP Safe mode with Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows XP Safe mode with Command Prompt: I have a Fujitsu p1630 2008 model. I have never loaded any external programmes on to it and it has only ever had me as a user. Not used for a while. Keyed in my user password incorrectly a few times. My user name changed to Administrator for which i do not have a password. I...
  9. Run Command Prompt as Administrator in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run Command Prompt as Administrator in Safe Mode: Hi, I think I have to reset my computer because I can't access anything once I log into my accounts. Basically it starts up and let's me sign into my account but the desktop and task bar are missing all their icons, the start button will not open and only turns the cursor...
  10. Get out of Command Prompt Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Get out of Command Prompt Safe Mode: Every time I would try to reset my PC it would send me to safe mode so I went to Troubleshooting and then Command Prompt. I did not have an admin account on this PC so now I am stuck on a page that says, "You need to sign in as an administator to continue, but there are't any...