Windows 10: Safe Mode issue

Discus and support Safe Mode issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computers in safe mode and is asking for a password. I have entered my Microsoft password which is not working and I do not have the option to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PJGADOURY, Feb 11, 2020.

1. PJGADOURY Win User

Safe Mode issue

My computers in safe mode and is asking for a password. I have entered my Microsoft password which is not working and I do not have the option to enter my pin which I have been using up to this point. I have contected the laptop directly to the internet through they ethernet jack on the compute and still not accepting my password.

:)

PJGADOURY, Feb 11, 2020

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 11, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Safe Mode issue

safe mode and computer issues

Hi Cheryl,

I realize that you are unable to access any programs on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC after which you are facing this issue?

• Does this issue occur on a different user account?

Follow the steps from this article to boot into Safe Mode properly and test if that helps.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Safe Mode issue

1. Safe Mode issue - Similar Threads - Safe Mode issue

2. Bsod and safe mode issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod and safe mode issue: I am no longer able to boot normally due to BSOD showing System_Service_Exception. I have read this is a driver issue so I have booted into safe mode with networking. However there is no internet access even in this mode. I have run multiple sfc with admin command prompt. It...
  3. safe mode issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    safe mode issue: I had to start my Inspiron 15 5558 in safe mode when I had a malware problem and now can't start it normal. I've tried every option I could find but none of them have worked. Any help would be appreciated....
  4. Safe mode & screen issues

Safe mode & screen issues: Hi I have been having an issue with my laptop screen where the top of the page shows at the bottom as well under the black task bar. I tried a few different ways fix this following guides and even wiped the laptop and re-installed windows but nothing worked. It's still...
  5. Safe mode issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safe mode issue: I went to safe mode and enabled networking but im still not connected to internet Im using ethernet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-issue/5c289b36-42f2-4588-b9ca-759e18632bfe
  6. Password and Safe Modes Issues

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password and Safe Modes Issues: Hello good people, My name is Orlando and Im from Melbourne, Australia. Hope someone can offer some advice on the following problem Im struggling with. When signing in to Windows 10 during initial booting up process, my password is not being recognised and informing me as...
  7. Issues with Safe Mode!!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues with Safe Mode!!!: Recently I was on my computer and I turned on Safe Mode. I then restarted my computer and now I am locked out. None of my passwords work, I have changed all my Microsoft Passwords and Gmail/Google passwords and still nothing works. I have tried doing the Shift+Restart and I...
  8. Safe Mode Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safe Mode Issues: So I enabled Safe Mode and now I am following tutorials to disable it and when i try and open the Run feature (Windows + R buttons) it says Interests are not available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-issues/f06ec5f5-3198-4223-9e6b-538915024c2e
  9. Issues with safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with safe mode.: I have reset my system recently. Now it directly starts in safe mode. I'm unable to exit from it through msconfig or cmd. Had can i exit from safe mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-with-safe-mode/681e6b5f-bfb9-4258-9332-b103d801c94b
  10. Safe Mode Issues

Safe Mode Issues: I was having problems with a Windows Insider Preview build of Windows 10 (64-bit system, Build 17692.1004). One poster suggested that one solution was to start the computer in safe mode. So, I set up safe mode in msconfig with networking. However, when I booted the...